THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Rams Sunday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Just now, hx214 said:

So these refs will throw flags for just about anything... 

Guy hits Baker with hands to the face and grabs the face masks. 

Nothing.

I really thought shit would be different since we have a decent team but NO The refs have it in for us. They will never let us get ahead 

1 minute ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

No they don’t. Stop with the “soft” mentality. It could’ve been called does not mean it should have.

The shit that pisses me off though,  is that is the kinda stuff that breaks our backs, and never benefits us. 

If that was Tom Brady, nfl would have fined the guy...

Aside from the Ogunjobi sack.  Front 4 not doing it tonight.  Not a good sign once the Rams clean up these drops.  We will need to heat it up with a few backers or a corner blitz.

offense- I think RPO all we have too much confusion tonight up front and McCray is a liability on deep QB drops 

3 minutes ago, medicineman said:

No yards on 3 straight plays from inside the 20 but we got a fg and a halftime lead against a team that went to SB last season 

That is semi positive 🙂. Oh, I guess it was posted at half so it doesn't count 

2 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

But we did finally get that turnover. 

well ya Garrett was nice there but we should have preserved time that 10 second run off was bullshit seemed to me that the coaching staff was happy going into the half with a stop  and  a tie we need to be more aggresive

3 minutes ago, medicineman said:

Why not? But TBH we kept them to only 3 points with a second string secondary in the entire first half, and what somebody said our D deserves game balls for what they did so far

You obviously forgot what you said earlier. I'm guessing you are a few drinks in so can't blame you.

I said you never say anything positive, always negative. You said you never say anything nice during the game. You posted that last message and I said it was semi positive. And I said it must not count because it was something nice (which you said you don't do during a game), and since it was Halftime you said something semi positive (i.e. not during the game)

• Upvote 1

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Can someone explain to me how that was an illegal shift? Being serious.

If you are the end man on line of scrimmage you can move down the line, but can't be in "motion", so you have to reset for a second before the ball is snapped