THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump is becoming unhinged

jbluhm86

I guess "being unhinged" is in the eye of the beholder. After the unhinged democrats took us through 3 years of a wild goose chase of non existent Russian collusion with the Trump campaign only a few days later they are taking the country down an insane impeachment road on a very flimsy charge. They have wanted to impeach this president from day 1. We have an election next year so why don't the dems just let the voters decide? Answer they don't think they will win in 2020.

• Thanks 1

It makes tiamsies FEEL better though.

if he would just read it...or have woody read it to him...

This Judicial Watch Special Report analyzes the Deep State, which comprises legions of political appointees, career civil servants and powerful private contractors who run the government no matter who sits in the Oval Office. No matter which political party con-
www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/JW-Special-Report-Deep-State-2017.pdf

so Trump made the right call on this 

leaving syria and exposing the kurds to face turkey's advances

these two groups are eternal enemies just like the the other bat shit crazy muslim sects

why get involved with it  - thought we were done with this 

op tweet makes TOTAL sense 

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good Fox News Poll. Whoever their Pollster is, they suck. But Fox News is also much different than it used to be in the good old days. With people like Andrew Napolitano, who wanted to be a Supreme Court Justice & I turned him down (he’s been terrible ever since), Shep Smith, Donna Brazile (who gave Crooked Hillary the debate questions & got fired from CNN), & others, Fox News doesn’t deliver for US anymore. It is so different than it used to be. Oh well, I’m President!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1