THE BROWNS BOARD

Panic button suggestion thread for 2-5 anxiety & frustration

tinythinker

10 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

I could have sworn you replied earlier in the thread to tinythinker about how you would panic too if you rooted for the browns or even be from Cleveland..... ill never understand the need to lie on forums like this. 

Edit here it is.  Looks like you tried to delete it to cover your tracks at least once you lied.

16 hours ago, CoachTodd10 said:

I agree Thinker. I would panic also if I were a Browns fan, or from Clevelabd for that matter!

I was having fun. It was such a crazy meldown in here it was just too funny to watch the reaction.

5 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

If just trying to have fun why go back and delete it?

I did not intentionally try to delete that. I am not great online and with boards. I was just having fun. Having said that, I don't want to live in Cleveland or Seattle. I want warm weather. You have to admit. It's a meltdown in here. It is hard to keep a straight face.

29 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

I could have sworn you replied earlier in the thread to tinythinker about how you would panic too if you rooted for the browns or even be from Cleveland..... ill never understand the need to lie on forums like this. 

Edit here it is.  Looks like you tried to delete it to cover your tracks at least once you lied.

16 hours ago, CoachTodd10 said:

I agree Thinker. I would panic also if I were a Browns fan, or from Clevelabd for that matter!

I do love the Browns though. Terry Metcalf was a favorite back in the day.

3 hours ago, CoachTodd10 said:

I did not intentionally try to delete that. I am not great online and with boards. I was just having fun. Having said that, I don't want to live in Cleveland or Seattle. I want warm weather. You have to admit. It's a meltdown in here. It is hard to keep a straight face.

The only thing that is melting down is you, 

5b872ee791c8822bf37812e3a3847266.gif

3 hours ago, CoachTodd10 said:

Well, considering that Terry Metcalf never played for the Browns....makes it clear that, again, you are just a poseur.  (as does the fact that you cannot recall the difference between Terry and his son Eric)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Thanks for the response Gipper. I thought that might get a reaction when I posted it. Cleveland is a nice place with nice people. I really should lay off the city. Everytime I hear thst stupid Cleveland song where thry mock the city, it pisses me off. 

The NFL is not ready to have the Browns be a good team period. You should never blame the refs but at what point do they not get a pass? If a person does a shitty job they get called out but the refs are not allowed to be called out? The refs can never even be named? BULLSHIT, They are just ready to flag us for every little thing they can think of yet Garret gets his helmet ripped off his head and there is NO flag thrown?  This is bullshit. Every game this season there were very questionable calls made against us and also in every game there were flat out calls that should of been made but since it was us the refs don't care. Enough is enough and the refs should have their feet held to the fire. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Well, considering that Terry Metcalf never played for the Browns....makes it clear that, again, you are just a poseur.  (as does the fact that you cannot recall the difference between Terry and his son Eric)

Nice job! I love it. I have met Terry. He used to play at Ranier Beach jr. Football in the Seattle area. 

9 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

HC?  It needs to evaluated at seasons end.  I don’t dismantle the talent.  The leadership/coaching needs to be evaluated. 

no trades but Let’s look at Tackle, Safety and Tight End upcoming draft.

Who ya got coming in to take over for Coach Kitchens? Either serious or "If only..."

What about the draft?

53 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

Who ya got coming in to take over for Coach Kitchens? Either serious or "If only..."

What about the draft?

I evaluate the position.  If this stuff continues I may make a move.  We aren’t perfect but are wasting good player personnel 

We need a leader first and foremost.  Let the new guy focus on the team- running a team - preparing a gameplan - managing personalities (we have some on this team) and not just  running an offense.  I would definitely find an O coordinator that has a history of tailoring  an offensive package that compliments Baker.

Too early for the draft.  I’ve watched a lot of Big Ten football this year  - some guys I like probably available middle rounds Malik Harrison LB, Nico Collins WR.  We need to upgrade TE and OT and S. 

On 10/27/2019 at 6:54 PM, hx214 said:

Ah don’t panic. 

The AFC North is nothing but meat for the grinder this year anyway. 

I prefer to look at it another way. 

The Browns are the second youngest team in the league with the 5th most cap space. They don’t need to draft a QB next year. 

The Bengals are in complete disarray.

The Steelers Rapist is done and Mason Isn’t the answer 

The Ravens have a RB for a QB that will never get them out of the first round of a playoff game on any year and they are one tackle away from having RG3 as their starter. 

Whatever happens this year, I’d rather be in the Browns seat than any of the other three.

Really good post that almost was lost in a bunch of CoachTodd crap...

On 10/28/2019 at 11:26 AM, CoachTodd10 said:

Terry?

Dude... let me introduce you to my ignore list.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Terry?

Dude... let me introduce you to my ignore list.

Lol. I have that coming but 2 things 1)  I am old and forgetfull 2) i got mixed up becsuse Terry is a Seattle raised dude thst I have met. I do remember his kid too. I was more of a Byner kinda guy.

20 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Nah... we kicked our own ass.... again.

LOL Tour, and when we stop kicking ourselves in the ass, or shooting ourselves in the foot- we're going to start kicking other teams asses. Starting this coming Sunday against Denver. I sure hope so, because I went against my own better judgement and took the Browns in the Survivor pool. If we had played a clean game, we were right there with Seattle and the Patriots. And really- has anyone ever seen an o-lineman lying on the ground kick the ball out of his running back's hands? To bring up one of my old sayings, "The Browns find new and exciting ways to lose every week". 

And FWIW my Bucket List streak of seeing the Browns lose in every NFL venue is going strong. 11 and counting. I could make it an even dozen if I made the trip out to Mile High, but too much to turn it around after just coming back from Boston.  :)  

• Upvote 1

If any of you want to see the flip side of what we go through on Sunday check out the Buckeye Boards.

Real Complainers over there.  They are upset that a true freshman project tackle is burning his red shirt by playing 6 snaps in a game that OSU beat the 13th ranked team by 31 points.  1st world problems 

Speaking of OSU- Ryan Day anyone?  QB whisperer for Baker.  Or let’s not screw up the enjoyment we have on Saturday (if you are an OSU fan)?