THE BROWNS BOARD

Washington Post Praises Terrorist

OldBrownsFan

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Oh the handwringers and pearl clutchers are afraid of offending the terrorists? I am VERY happy Trump spoke of how cowardly this terrorist leader acted and want the terrorists to know this coward was their leader.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You don't really believe that bullshit do you?  What did they have a hd camera following him down a tunnel?  I call bullshit.

I think we will know more about the raid as time goes on but it could be that soldiers who chased the rat down the tunnel reported his crying and cowardice. What we know is that he didn't stay and fight but went scurrying away into a tunnel to escape and that in itself is not any act of bravery. 

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think we will know more about the raid as time goes on but it could be that soldiers who chased the rat down the tunnel reported his crying and cowardice. What we know is that he didn't stay and fight but went scurrying away into a tunnel to escape and that in itself is not any act of bravery.

I read reports where the scum terrorist leader was using three children as a shield. Our Special Forces, all of em, are the best in the world. and the other forces in on it also made the statement that terrorists can hide in any hole, any cave, anywhere on the planet, and they will be found and killed like the satanic cockroaches they are. I think the post and others simply want to antagonize Real America who KNOW terrorists are sick, twisted and dangerous, and deserve to be taken out.

I hope the two hrs of intel gathering helps us rid our earth of this terrorist sick scum.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6098480100001/#sp=show-clips

PRESIDENT TRUMP CHANGED THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT to help our troops

DEFEND THEMSELVES and GET the terrorist scum.

DH's obaMao homey tied our Troops hands behind their backs, the dirty anti-American sombeitch eggsucking weasel worst president in American history.

9 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

John Wayne Gacy, children’s party clown, dead at age 52

Osama Bin Laden, spiritual leader and architect of lower Manhattan urban revitalization projects, dead at 54

Jeffrey Dahmer, amateur chef with a flair for exotic cuisine, dies at 34
  • Upvote 1

PLEASE STOP: WaPo Today Argues al-Baghdadi “Did Not Die a Coward” Because Instead of Being Captured He Blew Himself Up with Three Small Children

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/please-stop-wapo-today-argues-al-baghdadi-did-not-die-a-coward-because-instead-of-being-captured-he-blew-himself-up-with-three-small-children/

this leftist hate is skyrocketing right up to kgb communist levels.

and pre-WWII nazi demand for power no matter how it has to be obtained.

By lies, fake charges, intimidation, false promises/bribery, brownshirts and all.

So much corruption - how is it going to be defeated?

can't wait till the Horowitz report comes out. Just a few days now,  I believe.

But those movements arose out of extreme hate...and envy....and extreme arrogance.

all emotions seen in most anything the American political mafia swamp says or does.

And all violent (evenutally, in history) movements have labeled some group or groups as an enemy that must be socially, economically, culturally and politically destroyed.

to the point of imprisoning and murdering opponents of their "superior" culture.

Food for thought:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/heading_for_civil_war.html

https://gatesofvienna.net/2019/07/is-america-heading-towards-a-second-civil-war/

remember this? Posted years ago?

An FBI agent who infiltrated the Weathermen, the Leftist radical terrorist organization founded by Bill Ayers, stated that the conversations that took place among the 25 top organizers of the group are enough to send shivers down the spines of normal citizens who actually have a conscience and a high regard for human life.
saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/fbi-on-weather-underground-eliminate-25-million-peopl…

and obaMao commie started his political career in....

Bill Ayer's father's basement in Chicago.

and regarding Saul Alinksi - and how to achieve permanent total revolution:

"Saul Alinsky: Mentor to Hillary and Obama. Saul Alinsky was a dedicated Left-wing radical. He operated from the 1930's through 1972, when he died of a heart attack. He was a Chicago organizer. Jun 20 2019" Yahoo

https://bolenreport.com/saul-alinskys-12-rules-radicals/

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/baghdadi-given-burial-at-sea-afforded-religious-rites/ar-AAJv84j?li=AAggbRN

U.S. Army General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told a Pentagon news briefing on Monday that the U.S. military disposed of Baghdadi's remains "appropriately, in accordance with our (standard operating procedures) and in accordance with the law of armed conflict."

burial at sea is the clincher.

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

According to Trump his DNA was identified by a field lab in 15 minutes.  I've never heard of such a quick DNA result and doubt that it exists.

Took a field team almost 6 hours to give my family back results because they didn't want to leave the crime scene.  15 minutes is a sci-fi worthy stretch.   This man is dead about as much as I believe the real Osama was killed and then buried "at sea" as well.

Demons of our own design.  Just looks good on Trump for re-election like it looked good on Obama's "legacy".  It's all a sham.

12 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

According to Trump his DNA was identified by a field lab in 15 minutes.  I've never heard of such a quick DNA result and doubt that it exists.

Don't you think ISIS would love to prove to the world his death was a lie? It would be propaganda gold for them. If he was alive they could prove it but I guarantee you that you will see no such proof. We got him this time.

That would go for Bin Laden as well...we got him. 

No doubt we have more of his DNA samples to do more extensive testing..

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Don't you think ISIS would love to prove to the world his death was a lie? It would be propaganda gold for them. If he was alive they could prove it but I guarantee you that you will see no such proof. We got him this time.

Tactically speaking, that's about the dumbest shit I've ever heard.    It's propaganda even more so that he is a martyr.    Besides, why would you NOT want your enemies to believe you're dead ?  

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Tactically speaking, that's about the dumbest shit I've ever heard.    It's propaganda even more so that he is a martyr.    Besides, why would you NOT want your enemies to believe you're dead ?  

That is your opinion ...mine is they would love nothing more than to prove this country to be liar. To prove this raid that was broadcast to the world to be a farce. It would be propaganda gold. And they could do it...if he was alive.