THE BROWNS BOARD

Washington Post Praises Terrorist

OldBrownsFan

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That is your opinion ...mine is they would love nothing more than to prove this country to be liar. It would be propaganda gold. And they could do it...if he was alive.

Sseeing as how the propaganda they spew targets the poor, uneducated, indoctrinated, it wouldn't take much beyond a poor audio recording of a bad impression or previous material saved to "prove" he's alive to their masses.

What, do you expect a terror network to do their own DNA testing and post the results on Maury?

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Sseeing as how the propaganda they spew targets the poor, uneducated, indoctrinated, it wouldn't take much beyond a poor audio recording of a bad impression or previous material saved to "prove" he's alive to their masses.

What, do you expect a terror network to do their own DNA testing and post the results on Maury?

So when they start trying to do what you are saying you might have a point that some will believe whatever they want to believe...but for now I believe ISIS has already named a successor.

47 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

So when they start trying to do what you are saying you might have a point that some will believe whatever they want to believe...but for now I believe ISIS has already named a successor.

Breaking news...the successor has been reported to have been killed...

https://nypost.com/2019/10/29/trump-says-us-terminated-potential-successor-to-isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi/

31 minutes ago, hammertime said:

So the new strategy is to deny this even happened?

oh boy....orange man bad....feelings hurt....safe place needed...

I know of a person who believes we never actually went to the moon. To him the moon landing was all just staged on a movie set. He won't be convinced otherwise.

I never had much good to say about the Obama administration but I won't deny facts and say we didn't actually kill Bin Laden on his watch. We did and I credit Obama it happened during his administration. Obama got a lot of political mileage out of it too and that is something our dishonest media doesn't want to give Trump. The disgusting WaPo headline praising the ISIS terrorist Baghdadi was proof of that.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

CBS News finds a NOBODY to criticize Trump

Next CBS News article: "White House janitor disapproves of Trump's foreign policy"

Up next: John Kelly’s barber criticizes Trump’s economic policy.

https://therightscoop.com/cbs-news-finds-a-nobody-to-criticize-trump/

So a retired Navy pilot is a nobody?

30 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So a retired Navy pilot is a nobody?

When it comes to running a national news story  what bearing does his opinion have? Zero. You could run national news stories with 100 other navy pilots with a differing opinion. He is speech writer for Mattis. If Mattis has something to say that is newsworthy but not Mattis speech writer nor Mattis dentist nor Mattis barber,