THE BROWNS BOARD

David Njoku

Vambo

Higgins and Njoku should be out there. OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Njoku, Chubb and Hunt should all be back with a real OC and HC 2020. Fuck Freddie. His bullshit cost us the playoffs, with the Randall thing as well. Our safety getting canned because he spat some shit on twitter and Myles beating Rudolph with his helmet are all direct cause and effect of poor leadership. He's our coach until 4:30 tomorrow and then it's peace out Fucker. Thanks for nothing.

3 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Higgins and Njoku should be out there. OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Njoku, Chubb and Hunt should all be back with a real OC and HC 2020. Fuck Freddie. His bullshit cost us the playoffs, with the Randall thing as well. Our safety getting canned because he spat some shit on twitter and Myles beating Rudolph with his helmet are all direct cause and effect of poor leadership. He's our coach until 4:30 tomorrow and then it's peace out Fucker. Thanks for nothing.

I pretty much agree. The interesting part will be who wins. Dee Haslam likes McDaniels from NE. Her stupid fucking hillbilly cuck of a husband wants to keep fat Freddy. 

13 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Exactly the type of pettiness that a one and done coach would exhibit.

Its okay to punish but punish hard and then move on.  

Another example of poor leadership here 

Hard to disagree with you here. Unless there was REALLY something bad the players did, but I highly doubt that. 

9 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Hard to disagree with you here. Unless there was REALLY something bad the players did, but I highly doubt that. 

If some players aren't getting punished for things other players do get punished for - a HC could lose the team fast. I can't remember if O'Dell get disciplined for a stupid penalty he had on the opponent's sideline last week; but if he didn't - that's going to piss off a lot of the guys that would have been punished for the same kind of avoidable action. We also don't get to see what is happening on the practice field throughout the week.  This is just hearsay but I heard Njoku dropped about 6 passes in a row a week or 2 ago and he continued the dropsies in other sessions.  If he's a 1st round draft pick and that's all he wants to give back to the team paying him 1st round cake - take seat, rinse, repeat.   If you fail to prepare - then prepare to fail.  This isn't the kind of guy you want to depend on. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Flugel said:

This is just hearsay but I heard Njoku dropped about 6 passes in a row a week or 2 ago and he continued the dropsies in other sessions.

You could be right. Even when he caught that 4 yard pass against Cincy, he STILL didn't catch it cleanly. He bobbled it and finally secured it. Just like the bullcrap turnover that one game where the ref called it a pick when the defender rolled over and took the ball. 

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

If some players aren't getting punished for things other players do get punished for - a HC could lose the team fast. I can't remember if O'Dell get disciplined for a stupid penalty he had on the opponent's sideline last week; but if he didn't - that's going to piss off a lot of the guys that would have been punished for the same kind of avoidable action. We also don't get to see what is happening on the practice field throughout the week.  This is just hearsay but I heard Njoku dropped about 6 passes in a row a week or 2 ago and he continued the dropsies in other sessions.  If he's a 1st round draft pick and that's all he wants to give back to the team paying him 1st round cake - take seat, rinse, repeat.   If you fail to prepare - then prepare to fail.  This isn't the kind of guy you want to depend on. 

Not unbelievable at all.  We’ve all watched Njoku drop passes during the games.

He can’t drop passes period his run blocking or lack thereof means he needs to contribute to the team in the pass game.

Back to discipline the report on Higgins early in the year was that he was called to play and he didn’t want to enter.  The other side was he was still nursing an injury.  Other than a nickname of “Hollywood” Since he was drafted have there been any diva moments from him?  Any dependability issues?  I can’t think of any or anything that could be dug up from Cleveland Media at practice facilities.  He was actually a guy that was humbled last season and released or almost released at one point.  Has Hodge really overtaken Higgins on the depth chart? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I pretty much agree. The interesting part will be who wins. Dee Haslam likes McDaniels from NE. Her stupid fucking hillbilly cuck of a husband wants to keep fat Freddy. 

In attempt to not sound sexist what the hell does Dee Haslam know about football leadership?  

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

He can’t drop passes period his run blocking or lack thereof means he needs to contribute to the team in the pass game.

Back to discipline the report on Higgins early in the year was that he was called to play and he didn’t want to enter.  The other side was he was still nursing an injury.  Other than a nickname of “Hollywood” Since he was drafted have there been any diva moments from him?  Any dependability issues?  I can’t think of any or anything that could be dug up from Cleveland Media at practice facilities.  He was actually a guy that was humbled last season and released or almost released at one point.  Has Hodge really overtaken Higgins on the depth chart? 

Your guess is as good as mine.  Good points!

25 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

In attempt to not sound sexist what the hell does Dee Haslam know about football leadership?  

Your attempt failed.....you came out sounding sexist.    (she probably knows as much as most owners....of either sex.  i.e.   little or nothing.)  Of course, it is not really her job to know about that.  It is her, and her husband's job to hire people that know that. 

By the way, of the 32 NFL teams,   11 of them are either owned outright or jointly by women. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_owners

31 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Actually, Higgiins got his "Hollywood" nickname as a kid. I remember an interview last year or before when he explained it.

Mike

I find the Njoku interview with MKC & video more of the damaging truth....I also get, Fred cannot lose the sidelines to individual drama coaching a team game... 

This just out.... Njoku is active Today..P. Brown is InActive

David Njoku said he's "not sure" he'll be back if coach Freddie Kitchens returns next season.

This adds Njoku to a growing list of Browns players that have had fallouts with Kitchens. Njoku got into it with Kitchens in Week 14 after he dropped a pass on the opening drive that was picked off. He's been a healthy scratch since and could sit out the regular season finale. Njoku has another year and team option remaining on his rookie deal, but the Browns may look to shop him if Kitchens stays.

- Cleveland plain dealer
  • Thanks 1