THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL PLayoffs

Zombo

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Baker had 22 INTs, and only got surpassed by Jameis Winston who had 30. Jameis has got over 5,000 yards last two years and has more TDs than Mayfield, but still has a doubtful future in Tampa. Why? Because INTs kill teams.

And Baker is not out of blame for HIS INTs. Yeah, some are thanks to the receivers, but other QBs have them too. He has also had some "no-INTs" that could have been had the defender made the play. Very poor reads, bad platform due to a poor footwork are some of the reasons I recall. 

And don't forget about the ball protection or pocket awareness. He has some fumbles and sacks where I was shouting to the TV before he would do something stupid. 

Almost all of this was Freddie's fault, silly goose!

And despite Baker admitting that he didn't really work that hard in the offseason leading up to last season, that was Freddie's fault too. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

And despite Baker admitting that he didn't really work that hard in the offseason leading up to last season, that was Freddie's fault too. 

what's your thoughts on this from Yeah!-who?  https://sports.yahoo.com/browns-baker-mayfield-declares-he-wont-work-with-throwing-coach-in-offseason-195337203.html   

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Pretty arrogant take from Baker. 

not the topic to bury this, but I have a very serious concern about this ^^ when your owner opens a presser with a comment

"We now have 15 core guys that i went to, to get their next coaches expectation needs in a new one" 

Good Luck to the next Paul Brown..and Freddie was truly over his head..but Jimmy may need his X-ray'd  

• Zombo locked this topic