THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL PLayoffs

Zombo

54 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So....the Vikings are running the ass off the Saints on this first Qtr. drive and they are in FG range....    and Stefanski  

I'd still would get a answer if Kubiak wants back into head coaching? Even over a unproven Stefanski... and this Vikes OL is no better than ours..Hunt & Chubb would steamroll in this system..

19 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Josh Allen is the guy that can't lose this game

Turned out he could... :)

19 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'd rather have Booger from 'Revenge of the Nerds' announcing this game than the Booger they have doing it. Ugh. 

Could not agree more... praise for Allen early was way over the top and then he had the nerve to stand by it by excusing the fumble and the lateral and the jump ball to his FB. The only thing 50/50 about that ball was which defender had the best shot at it.

18 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Texans should have just kicked the 46 yard field goal and made the Bills drive down the field and score a TD to win the game.  

Better yet... call the time out when they saw BUF load up the middle of the line.

Pats game comment... loved Bill repeatedly saying "Fucking Bullshit" as Vrabel ran about 90 seconds off the clock in the 4th.

• Haha 1

So I mention how I want the Browns to really focus on the TEs, since Baker seems to thrive in a 2 TE, play-action offense, and during the Vikings/Saints game the announcers point out how Stefanski loves to use 2 and 3 TE sets. At one point the Vikings only had four WRs on their roster, which in 2019 is shocking. 

If Stefanski becomes the head coach, we better watch some TE tape. 

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

If Stefanski is coming to Cleveland, Kubiak damn well better be coming with him.

Side note, watching another WAR in the trenches and I love it.

These playoff games, for football purists, have been heaven. 

And how important Kubiak is to Stefanski is a question that needs to be answered and it bothers me.

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

These playoff games, for football purists, have been heaven. 

And how important Kubiak is to Stefanski is a question that needs to be answered and it bothers me.

If Troy Aikman's commentary is to be any indication of anything - Kubiak meant/means a great deal.

your all in luck! am out of likes & upvotes..but I totally agree on both your takes... this is Playoff football weekend at it's best & hopefully we find the right Leaders to get us there...

Yup... lovin' the battle up front*...

And Gardner-Johnson justs showed how to play trail tech... great breakup of an ever-so-slightly underthrown ball.

________________________________________________________________________________________

* ... and I'd love it even more if I hadn't switched my game pick form MN (+8.5) to NO...

4 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

due justice is un f'n believable ...madding..but knee was down 

I was shouting at home, lol. Mostly because with the general camera angle you couldn't see if his knee was down. Nice play anyway.

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Nother OT... gettin' our moneysworth this weekend.

This should be a "breeze".    I hope, I have NO as my Survival pick.  :o

Davis earlier... and Craig Robertson late...

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

This should be a "breeze".    I hope, I have NO as my Survival pick.  :o

oops...

Can't believe NYC did not opt for OPI there

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Davis earlier... and Craig Robertson late...

oops...

Can't believe NYC did not opt for OPI there

Yeah how ironic.

Congrats to the Vikes... hard fought game... Davin Cook was a beast today.

And that makes 2 road wins this Wild Card Weekend... SEA should make make it 3 of 4 just like last year.

FLY EAGLES FLY !  I need the Eagles to win to have a final TIE in our Survival contest.  

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

It's rare I call interference but when the TE still has hands on you pushing off while the ball is in the air....         I would have called that.

Meh....the other guy had his hands on him as well.   Its just that Rudolph had  longer, wider arms. If the Minn TE had not fended him off with his arms....I could have seen that NO DB getting a PI call....maybe. 

6 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

FLY EAGLES FLY !  I need the Eagles to win to have a final TIE in our Survival contest.  

Not to mention avoid a Pick'em shutout... B)

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Not to mention avoid a Pick'em shutout... B)

Yeah I said wtf and changed TEN to NE and SEA to PHI.   Going out in style.  :lol: