THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL Playoffs

Zombo

Hou playing a ton of man and shading Hill's way, then pressuring Mahomes.  Their line being driven back into him even if the edge pressure doesn't get there.

Balt had their ass beat 2 years in a row with the same defensive game plan.  KC about to have their ass beat with the same defensive game plan they could'nt get past last season either.

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And another former Brown strikes. 

And Dorsey dropped him for nothing why?

Apparently to pick up Demetrius Harris to prove a point against Andy Reid as he drafted him but didn't appreciate Andy Reid's opinion or use of him.

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Hou playing a ton of man and shading Hill's way, then pressuring Mahomes.  Their line being driven back into him even if the edge pressure doesn't get there.

Balt had their ass beat 2 years in a row with the same defensive game plan.  KC about to have their ass beat with the same defensive game plan they could'nt get past last season either.

Yep and if Houston goes in for another TD this game is over. Houston D will try to get to them even more.

I like taking the FG.  Dagger is already in, tacking on the additional 3 is the slow twist of the knife.  Don't give KC ANY hope of defensive momentum should they get a silly stop there.  Plus, down 4 scores, forces KC to attempt more 4th down conversions and keeping pressure squarely on their shoulders.  You have a great lead, no point in getting greedy now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I like taking the FG.  Dagger is already in, tacking on the additional 3 is the slow twist of the knife.  Don't give KC ANY hope of defensive momentum should they get a silly stop there.  Plus, down 4 scores, forces KC to attempt more 4th down conversions and keeping pressure squarely on their shoulders.  You have a great lead, no point in getting greedy now.

Dagger removed. Pussywillows on the Houston sideline gave 'em hope.

Interesting choice by Reid not going for 2. I like it. Some coaches only think about going for 2 when they get way under in the score... 

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

Let’s talk about dumb calls.

24-7 ball in your territory PUNT the ball.  Make the Chiefs drive the length of the field or even try to catch a punt again 

That was a really WTF call. 

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm taking my cat outside for a stroll in the "outback". At least she has an excuse for being a pussy.

This game is over so no use wasting my time on stupidity.

Why do you care?   After all I didn't think you were a DumbAssTexan fan.    I thought you were Broncos/Browns.

I just like that it is wild and crazy:     Set the record for most points by both teams in the first half of any postseason game in NFL history.

Maybe Frank Reich is in KC...

What a half.

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Isn't that a "defenseless receiver" situation????

Shoulder to midsection is still legal.

8 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Maybe Frank Reich is in KC...

What a half.

Shoulder to midsection is still legal.

I didn't get your Frank Reich reference. Just found out about 'The Comeback'

Interesting piece of history. 

8 minutes ago, Nero said:

I didn't get your Frank Reich reference. Just found out about 'The Comeback'

Interesting piece of history. 

I lived in Houston area for ~30 years so the Oilers were my "Other team" for a long time. As such I suffered thru the Comeback and other crushing defeats.

Boy... can I pick 'em or what? ;)