THE BROWNS BOARD

Superbowl ad goes leftwing perverted

calfoxwc

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

it never ends. We are just going to record it, and fast forward through the garbage.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/drag-queens-will-be-featured-for-the-first-time-in-a-prime-time-super-bowl-advertisement

But a pro life commercial is too controversial.......

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/01/29/fox-allows-super-bowl-ad-with-drag-queens-wont-approve-pro-life-commercial/

• Thanks 1

If nobody had told you those were drag queens, you MF probably wouldn't have noticed and just laughed at the "hat hair" thing  or not even been in the room while refreshing your drinks.

It's a fucking hummus commercial, you god damn pansies.   Good thing the lot of you didn't play any real football.  Refs can't throw flags for hurt feelings or harsh language.   But by all means, continue making yourselves believe that you're soooooo badass.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

If nobody had told you those were drag queens, you MF probably wouldn't have noticed and just laughed at the "hat hair" thing  or not even been in the room while refreshing your drinks.

It's a fucking hummus commercial, you god damn pansies.   Good thing the lot of you didn't play any real football.  Refs can't throw flags for hurt feelings or harsh language.   But by all means, continue making yourselves believe that you're soooooo badass.  

I thought it was funnier than hell

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And the pro life commercial is only about the virtue of being pro life so what pansies are afraid of that?

Don't know, don't care.    Don't see them here bitching either.      

You believe in the spirit of free enterprise and private business?  Welp, NFL gets to pick and choose what they wish to have aired.     Maybe if the pro-life commercial is sponsored by Doritos or has an attempt at a funny quip, it'll probably get some air time.       

If you submit that idea and it gets published, don't forget a little penny to set aside for ya boy here. 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

So what is the problem with this pro life Ad? is it because Tebow isn't in it?

Clearly there isn't some grand conspiracy against pro life commercials...

But if you watch the one in your link, assuming that's the one they want to air, it's some heavy stuff for a super bowl. It's the broadcast networks choice if they want to show it. Free market, remember?

Plus, I'm sure we don't know all of the details here. This pro life, right wing group is going to play up how big of a victim they are because that's what they all do. (yes, the thing many of you on here complain about the left doing is something that you prove the right does as well).

Tia already said it well. I'll go with my original post and say don't be a Snowflake

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Clearly there isn't some grand conspiracy against pro life commercials...

But if you watch the one in your link, assuming that's the one they want to air, it's some heavy stuff for a super bowl. It's the broadcast networks choice if they want to show it. Free market, remember?

Plus, I'm sure we don't know all of the details here. This pro life, right wing group is going to play up how big of a victim they are because that's what they all do. (yes, the thing many of you on here complain about the left doing is something that you prove the right does as well).

Tia already said it well. I'll go with my original post and say don't be a Snowflake

Disagreeing about something is not being a snowflake. It is just disagreeing.  

Examples of true snowflakes would be college students needing to go to a safe space and given coloring books and play dough when a little conservative guy like Ben Shapiro speaks on campus.