THE BROWNS BOARD

My decades of being a staunch Independent are history

Tour2ma

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

The Democrat Party has given up on counting votes in Iowa. Looks like it all got computer “fried”. Nobody knows who the real winner is. Maybe it’s Sleepy Joe, but it’s not looking that way. They lost millions & millions of dollars, all for NOTHING. But I WON Iowa big!

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

Apparently some of you here think Trump = Jesus. Danger Will Clark, danger!!! Pull out your history book, go back 90 years or so and substitute Mexicans for Jews. You know that little guy originally from Austria. Some of us happen to see parallels there Cal.   

I call silliness on that, Hoorta. If you can see it, explain. Because it's not true at all, as I see it.h

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/18-major-moments-hispanic-history_n_55f70275e4b042295e370d3c

4 U.S. Extends Citizenship To Puerto Ricans In 1917
<strong>What Happened</strong>: Perhaps not for the most altruistic of reasons, the <a href="http://www.history.com/this-day-
ASSOCIATED PRESS
What Happened: Perhaps not for the most altruistic of reasons, the United States extended both citizenship and, shortly after, military conscription to Puerto Rico in 1917, as World War I raged on in Europe.

Why It Matters: Puerto Ricans are American just like anyone born in the 50 states.

5 First Hispanic U.S. Senator
<strong>What Happened</strong>: Octaviano Larrazolo of New Mexico became the <a href="http://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/congress

What Happened: Octaviano Larrazolo of New Mexico became the first Hispanic elected to the U.S. Senate. As a politician, he pushed to boost Hispanic representation so that the political system would reflect the state’s population. He also helped write portions of the state’s constitution guaranteeing that people of Mexican descent wouldn’t be disfranchised.

Why It Matters: Because score Team Latino!

btw, the nazis never had courts. just like your demoquacks think they don't matter

6 Mendez v. Westminster Decided

AP

What Happened: Before Brown v. Board of Education in 1954, the courts ruled it unconstitutional to segregate students of Mexican heritage into inferior schools. The plaintiff, Sylvia Mendez, sued after being turned away from a “whites only” public school in California.

Why It Matters: The 1947 decision from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals helped pave the way for Brown v. Board of Education and played a key role in making school segregation illegal. This undated image provided by the U.S. Postal Service shows a 41-cent postage stamp, to be released Friday, Sept. 14 in Santa Ana, California, commemorating the 1946 court decision, Mendez v. Westminster School District, that paved the way for the nation’s school desegregation. 

so, America welcomed Cubans fleeing communism in masses:

8 The Cuban Revolution Comes To Power In 1959
<strong>What Happened</strong>: Following the triumph of the Cuban Revolution in 1959 and its sharp leftward turn within the
Imagno via Getty Images
What Happened: Following the triumph of the Cuban Revolution in 1959 and its sharp leftward turn within the next two years, Fidel Castro established a Communist government that remains in place today.  

Why It Matters: More than one million Cubans left the island as the Revolution became more radical, with most of them settling in Miami, Florida, a city they transformed. Subsequent waves of Cubans migrated to the United States in the 1980s, with the Mariel boatlift, and the 1990s, after the fall of the Soviet Union upended the island’s economy.

12 Roberto Clemente Helps Change MLB History
<strong>What Happened</strong>: A champion of black and Hispanic rights who began his career before the end of segregation, <
(AP)
What Happened: A champion of black and Hispanic rights who began his career before the end of segregation, Roberto Clemente was the first Latino in professional baseball to reach 3,000 hits. He played in two World Series, winning MVP in the 1971 games.

“My greatest satisfaction comes from helping to erase the old opinion about Latin Americans and blacks,” Clemente said toward the end of his career. He died in a plane crash in 1972 while delivering supplies to Nicaragua after an earthquake.

Why It Matters: The trailblazing Puerto Rican-born ballplayer not only built a stellar career, but also acted as politically conscious representative of the Latino community at a time when professional sports included few Hispanics. Score Team Latino!

Now, Hoorta - you show me any example of Jews being honored and having their civil rights legally established

back in Germany.

There is no correlation. To claim that there is, is like the dems in Congress claiming their "evidence was overwhelming" ...

hate is NOT EVIDENCE.

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

People who hate Trump

-approve of guys in little girls bathrooms. nope

-approve of killing babies up to the point full term birth.(literally head coming out of the mother) definitely nope

-approve of taking away your 2nd amendment rights. nope

-letting felons vote nope

-refuse to acknowledge simple biological things like a man is man etc. nope

-approve of open borders. some restrictions there- screw the wall though. 

-approve of zero consequences for complete lies and shams in our judicial system. (Kavanaugh is a perfect example, why has no one been held responsible for that shitshow) yeah, and when Trump tells his lackeys not to testify in the House, and his other lackey in the senate won't allow additional witnesses- whatever. 

I could go on for ever...

Yet people who approve of Making America Great Again are racists, deplorables etc.  If all you see is Trumps mastery of trolling then maybe you should look past the hair, the tweets, the ‘pussy’ grabbing comments, the obvious gaffes meant to incite responses from idiots.  Trump has done what no other president before him has done and all while being wrongfully persecuted for made up crimes.

I’m pretty comfortable knowing that the guy pissing off both the left and the right is exposing levels of corruption beyond comprehension.  Plus my pension, wages and simple freedoms are doing better than ever.

#MAGA

That's complete bullshit for a lot of folks who happen to think Trump is a lousy president, as big a slimeball as Clinton, and his vindictiveness is showing right on through...   

Glad your 401 is doing great, I am too.  

I was very surprised & disappointed that Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia voted against me on the Democrat’s totally partisan Impeachment Hoax. No President has done more for the great people of West Virginia than me (Pensions), and that will always continue. Every Republican Senator except Romney, many highly religious people, all very smart, voted against the Impeachment Hoax. Sen. Capito was all in (a great person). I was told by many that Manchin was just a puppet for Schumer & Pelosi. That’s all he is!

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's complete bullshit for a lot of folks who happen to think Trump is a lousy president, as big a slimeball as Clinton, and his vindictiveness is showing right on through...   

Glad your 401 is doing great, I am too.  

don't be like woody, give us one example of how he is not being a Real American promise keeping president.

(and look at the tens of thousands who go to his rallies....)

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I was very surprised & disappointed that Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia voted against me on the Democrat’s totally partisan Impeachment Hoax. No President has done more for the great people of West Virginia than me (Pensions), and that will always continue. Every Republican Senator except Romney, many highly religious people, all very smart, voted against the Impeachment Hoax. Sen. Capito was all in (a great person). I was told by many that Manchin was just a puppet for Schumer & Pelosi. That’s all he is!

WV votes in total simps and glowed red during the last presidential election because all you have to say is coal over and over and you win. Manchin will do just that at election time. 

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

don't be like woody, give us one example of how he is not being a Real American promise keeping president.

(and look at the tens of thousands who go to his rallies....)

He's  a great  American  slimeball  who  added another trillion to  the  deficit.  And stole from money allocated to  the  military  to build his pet wall  that a lot of AMERICANS think  is a waste of money.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

He's  a great  American  slimeball  who  added another trillion+/year to  the  deficit.  And stole from money allocated to  the  military  to build his pet wall  that a lot of AMERICANS think  is a waste of money.

Fixed it for ya. Always fun to watch cal twist off. De Nile is strong with this one.🤴 Good work Tour & hoorta.😂

Trump really showed his Christianity in the prayer breakfast. He has no clue what motivates a real Christian like Romney. Then he went out and fired a twin brother just for being a twin.😈 LOLOLOLOLOLOL!😂

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Fixed it for ya. Always fun to watch cal twist off. De Nile is strong with this one.🤴 Good work Tour & hoorta.😂

Trump really showed his Christianity in the prayer breakfast. He has no clue what motivates a real Christian like Romney. Then he went out and fired a twin brother just for being a twin.😈 LOLOLOLOLOLOL!😂

LOL...wasn't a real Christian like Mitt Romney cowardly using a phony twitter name "Pierre Delecto" to attack Trump...yeah that was profiles in courage Mitt

unnamed.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Romney is a Mormon, hardly a christian.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Romney is a Mormon, hardly a christian.

Well then he has something in common with the anti-Christ in charge.😈😂

EDIT: Hmmm, I wonder why this is here then. 

Moroni 10:32, "Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God."

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

LOL...wasn't a real Christian like Mitt Romney cowardly using a phony twitter name "Pierre Delecto" to attack Trump...yeah that was profiles in courage Mitt

unnamed.jpg

You mean kind of like John Miller? LOLOLOLOL!🤣

https://fortune.com/2016/05/18/donald-trump-fake-names/

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You mean kind of like John Miller? LOLOLOLOL!🤣

https://fortune.com/2016/05/18/donald-trump-fake-names/

You are the one putting Romney on a moral character pedestal. I have never done that with Trump. My support for Trump has always been for his policies such as pro life and religious freedoms. His economic policies have been good and our military needed to be rebuilt after being decimated under Obama.He has been good on veterans issues and made our country energy independent. Under his watch all the territory ISIS had taken over was taken back. He has an amazing list of achievements in a little over 3 years.

The same hypocritical lefties who are praising Romney today for his "moral courage" are the ones who called him a racist, tax cheater, woman hater and animal abuser when he ran for president. 

Mitt Romney is not ‘principled’ — and he never has been

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/mitt-romney-is-not-principled-and-he-never-has-been

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well then he has something in common with the anti-Christ in charge.😈😂

EDIT: Hmmm, I wonder why this is here then. 

Moroni 10:32, "Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God."

Who is Moroni?

http://lifeafter.org/moroni-who-was-he/

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

our military needed to be rebuilt after being decimated under Obama.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272473/us-military-spending-from-2000-to-2012/

Military budget year by year.  Increased 3 years running Obama's first term, then declined in correlation with ending mass operations in Iraq (A topic in and of itself for another time)  Only to plateau and, predictably, begin climbing again under Trump.  

Worth noting the increase in budget, adjusted for inflation I believe, from the troop surge of 2003 in comparison to now in 2018.      

As with anything, you're within your right to say it.   But that's doesn't mean it isn't wrong.  

edit:  Be willing to bet that I could find thousands of "we have the greatest military evvvaaaa" posts on this board if I went back through the last decade of history as well.  

Just now, tiamat63 said:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272473/us-military-spending-from-2000-to-2012/

Military budget year by year.  Increased 3 years running Obama's first term, then declined in correlation with ending mass operations in Iraq (A topic in and of itself for another time)  Only to plateau and, predictably, begin climbing again under Trump.  

Worth noting the increase in budget, adjusted for inflation I believe, from the troop surge of 2003 in comparison to now in 2018.      

As with anything, you're within your right to say it.   But that's doesn't mean it isn't wrong.  

U.S. military decimated under Obama, only 'marginally able' to defend nation

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/24/us-military-decimated-under-obama-only-marginally-/

11 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

U.S. military decimated under Obama, only 'marginally able' to defend nation

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/24/us-military-decimated-under-obama-only-marginally-/

From your article

In other words, the Quadrennial Defense Review says the military can essentially fight two major conflicts at once. It could defeat an invasion of South Korea by the North, for example, and stop Russia from invading Western Europe or Iran from conquering a Persian Gulf state.

This is rather the ideal streamlined and efficient military composition that ideally fluctuates between cost v use, no?      Facts remain, the military budget was still significantly more collectively under Obama than his predecessor when adjusted for inflation.    So this would beg the question, if the U.S. military was as "decimated" as you may claim,  then why such costs to maintain that which we don't have?    May that point out some serious budget bleeds and unnecessary spending ? (for those of us who believe to use every tax dollar with a bit of wisdom)  

Also speaks to the idea paying attention to what the frame-workers of the Constitution believed having a massive, central military consistently funded against having clear military goals and/or needs.   

edit:  Worth noting, the budget was still high despite the bi-partisan Congressional support for Military Pension cuts that began to be outlined in 2013.    

Patriots all around, indeed.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

He's  a great  American  slimeball  who  added another trillion to  the  deficit.  And stole from money allocated to  the  military  to build his pet wall  that a lot of AMERICANS think  is a waste of money.

The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion ... “Sending the world's leading state sponsor of terror pallets of untraceable cash or Tumps wall?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

From your article

In other words, the Quadrennial Defense Review says the military can essentially fight two major conflicts at once. It could defeat an invasion of South Korea by the North, for example, and stop Russia from invading Western Europe or Iran from conquering a Persian Gulf state.

This is rather the ideal streamlined and efficient military composition that ideally fluctuates between cost v use, no?      Facts remain, the military budget was still significantly more collectively under Obama than his predecessor when adjusted for inflation.    So this would beg the question, if the U.S. military was as "decimated" as you may claim,  then why such costs to maintain that which we don't have?    May that point out some serious budget bleeds and unnecessary spending ? (for those of us who believe to use every tax dollar with a bit of wisdom)  

Also speaks to the idea paying attention to what the frame-workers of the Constitution believed having a massive, central military consistently funded against having clear military goals and/or needs.   

"In other words, the Quadrennial Defense Review says the military can essentially fight two major conflicts at once. It could defeat an invasion of South Korea by the North, for example, and stop Russia from invading Western Europe or Iran from conquering a Persian Gulf state."

And the main point of the article was that we could not do the above because of lack of funding for the military^^^^^^^

If the goal of our military is to have the ability of fighting two wars at once we were not adequately funding the military to do it.