THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump is awesome

One Post

Giving thanks to the people of Az for loving God. All the liberals don't agree with Christianity.

I'm not a perfect person and the ones that know this? They know. But to discard God is evil and Democrats are the podium of another option.

Hey if you don't believe Jesus is God's son? Ya you ain't living right.

If I'm wrong then I guess this counrty boy gets sleep forever. But if I'm right and you're wrong. Boy howdy

3 minutes ago, One Post said:

Giving thanks to the people of Az for loving God. All the liberals don't agree with Christianity.

See the democrats 2012 convention where the democrats at the convention booed the idea of having any mention of God in their platform.

I'm not a perfect person and the ones that know this? They know. But to discard God is evil and Democrats are the podium of another option.

Nobody is perfect but we can be forgiven. It is just a prayer away.

John 14: 6- there is no other way but Jesus. Some don't want to hear that because it doesn't seem very tolerant or inclusive but Jesus said it so I am sticking with what HE says.

If I'm wrong then I guess this counrty boy gets sleep forever. But if I'm right and you're wrong. Boy howdy

But what if the bible is right? What if we are created in the image of God (which is our spirits) and those spirits like God's were meant to last for eternity? And God has made a place for those spirits to go after physical death? To go to a place like hell and be eternally separated from God with no possible parole is something too hard for me to even think about. I don't even need the flames and sulfur the bible speaks of to know I want to escape a fate like that.

2 hours ago, One Post said:

Hail Satan

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey satan worshipers, seriously how in the living fuck can you worship a deity the lost a fiddle-playing contest to some random hillbilly in Georgia? Seriously!

WSS

I blame Steve Vai ;)

I know, I know,  different contest 😜

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey satan worshipers, seriously how in the living fuck can you worship a deity the lost a fiddle-playing contest to some random hillbilly in Georgia? Seriously!

WSS

LOL LOL LOL

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You do know that was Johnny right?😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Well, first of all sir, somebody should have told him that if you run into a random hillbilly named Charlie Daniels then don't get to fiddle'n.