THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump is loved in India also

DieHardBrownsFan

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

मैं इसी लिए भारत आया हूँ, सद्भावना और प्रेम के साथ ताकि हम अपनी अभिलाषा प्रतीक अपनी सांझेदारी और अविश्वसनीय विस्तार सकें l

This is why I have come to India, with goodwill and love, so that we can expand our ambition and incredible.
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

This doesn't surprise me.. I've been to India.. They do like Americans but, it's pretty much a crap hole. Aside from the Taj.. 

I sat out back, looking across the river at the incomplete black Taj Mahal talking with an Iranian. Interesting morning :)

अमेरिका और भारत अपने देशों को मजबूत बनाएँगे, अपने लोगों को सम्पन्न बनाएँगे, बड़े सपने देखने वालों को और बड़ा बनाएँगे और अपना भविष्य पहले से कहीं अधिक उज्जवल बनाएँगे... और यह तो शुरुआत ही है।

America and India will strengthen their countries, make their people perfect, make big dreams more bigger and make their future brighter than ever... and this is the beginning.

A friend of mine - from India - talked a lot about the poverty there. He said it was everywhere. He said it was getting better, but the

poverty there was unheard of in the United States. He said he would love to go back - beautiful place - but with all the dire poverty - etc etc drug use, crime....

he said their kids born here would die of culture shock, so they never will leave. They were working hard on becoming American citizens.

One thing I never wanted to do - was go overseas and see just how great our U.S.A. is - I already knew that, so...

16 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

अमेरिका और भारत अपने देशों को मजबूत बनाएँगे, अपने लोगों को सम्पन्न बनाएँगे, बड़े सपने देखने वालों को और बड़ा बनाएँगे और अपना भविष्य पहले से कहीं अधिक उज्जवल बनाएँगे... और यह तो शुरुआत ही है।

America and India will strengthen their countries, make their people perfect, make big dreams more bigger and make their future brighter than ever... and this is the beginning.

Wonder if he mentioned cutting back on the 1.3b people...?

Nah.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

A friend of mine - from India - talked a lot about the poverty there. He said it was everywhere. He said it was getting better, but the

poverty there was unheard of in the United States. He said he would love to go back - beautiful place - but with all the dire poverty - etc etc drug use, crime....

he said their kids born here would die of culture shock, so they never will leave. They were working hard on becoming American citizens.

One thing I never wanted to do - was go overseas and see just how great our U.S.A. is - I already knew that, so...

Well, in my experience, he was right. We've seen poverty in every country we've been lucky or blessed enough to visit.. We've seen some pretty bad conditions, but never even remotely close to those in India. They were the second most populous country on the planet when we were there and were slated to overtake China soon for number 1.. They may have by now.. There is no social safety net. No unemployment, no food stamps, nada. So, the tenacity level of the beggars in the streets is off the charts..

There has been two countries of all that we've been to that I've actually had to lay a hand on a street person to get them off of my wife. India was one, Morocco was the other. They always stay away from me but they view her as an easier target so on rare occasion I have to step in :(  The level of deception they went to in India was almost impressive..

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Well, in my experience, he was right. We've seen poverty in every country we've been lucky or blessed enough to visit.. We've seen some pretty bad conditions, but never even remotely close to those in India. They were the second most populous country on the planet when we were there and were slated to overtake China soon for number 1.. They may have by now.. There is no social safety net. No unemployment, no food stamps, nada. So, the tenacity level of the beggars in the streets is off the charts..

There has been two countries of all that we've been to that I've actually had to lay a hand on a street person to get them off of my wife. India was one, Morocco was the other. They always stay away from me but they view her as an easier target so on rare occasion I have to step in :(  The level of deception they went to in India was almost impressive..

oh my. Well, the days of us going overseas is past. Back in the day, the gals went to Ireland, Britain and Scotland on a trip - and anymore, they were talking about it one afternoon, and they said they would not do it today. Their teacher group went before 9/11.

Just seems that the whole world is getting to be a more dangerous and smaller place all the time.

6 hours ago, Axe said:

Which explains why there are so many totally unscrupulous phone scam centers that operate right out of there. I get calls daily that disguise themselves as coming from a US number. Once in a blue moon I play along as a dumb Texan who just can't follow their directions properly. After a bit they catch on and either get mad or hang up. I figure it's minutes wasted that they aren't calling someone more gullible. If I were a computer expert I would be wrecking their computer systems like some of the real experts do. There are some pretty good ones on youtube.

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Which explains why there are so many totally unscrupulous phone scam centers that operate right out of there. I get calls daily that disguise themselves as coming from a US number. Once in a blue moon I play along as a dumb Texan who just can't follow their directions properly. After a bit they catch on and either get mad or hang up. I figure it's minutes wasted that they aren't calling someone more gullible. If I were a computer expert I would be wrecking their computer systems like some of the real experts do. There are some pretty good ones on youtube.

I got to know my friend from India while being a consultant contracted to fix a list of 50 programs around a major company that didn't work, and write a longer list of new ones. One day, his desk was next to mine, he got upset - really quiet, fun nice guy - but he was getting irate at a guy he called about getting a new phone - who said his name was "David". Well, my friend read him the riot act, because he knew the guy on the phone was from India, and told him so - and said why was he using a fake name, and why he didn't work harder to speak English...and anyone from India would know his accent, bad English, and fake name.....

I was still LOL when he hung up. I didn't say a word, but I just kept laughing about it.

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And presently the president is putting together a trade deal with India. They could be the next to China that's probably a good idea to keep a close relationship.

WSS

Trade deals?  the fake news will tell you he and Melania are just over there sightseeing.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/india-pours-pageantry-colorful-trump-69170553