THE BROWNS BOARD

Rep. Katie Porter Gets a "Yes"

TexasAg1969

20 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He just comes across as early dementia.  But he is preferable to any dem.

FIFY🤭

20 hours ago, Vambo said:

And yet all of his rallies are beyond capacity go figure.:D

I always consider he is smarter than the rally attenders.🤣

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Thank God I got to see Tool when they rolled through CLE.  I feel bad for everybody who bought tickets and now have to face cancellations. 

Haven't seen Tool live in person glad you got to see them.

On 3/13/2020 at 12:09 AM, hoorta said:

What I suspect is they've got something based on PCR- and I'll explain that in layman's terms. When you get a viral infection- usually your body starts producing antibodies against whatever is causing the infection.

Give that man a Cupie doll... that's exactly what our current test is detecting.

Problem was not "made in Merica"...

On 3/13/2020 at 10:46 AM, hoorta said:

What they're  finding out is  some people who have  the virus can be totally  asymptomatic,  and feel fine. Oh well, maybe most of us  will be  that lucky.  

Problem is that the asymptomatic can still transmit the virus.... and as the pollen flies there will be a lot more transmitting going on.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:45 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Volunteer to be a test subject with me DieHard. We can be the first on our respective blocks.

Pretty sure old farts need not apply...

On 3/13/2020 at 7:12 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump is a horrible speaker.  

On 3/13/2020 at 7:30 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He just comes across as not smart.  But he is preferrable to any dem.

Oh well... lucidity can be fleeting.

• Haha 1

On 3/14/2020 at 2:39 PM, tiamat63 said:

Thank God I got to see Tool when they rolled through CLE.  I feel bad for everybody who bought tickets and now have to face cancellations. 

Saw Eagles in Houston a week ago Saturday nite. Sold out show and place was pretty well full... maybe 5% no-shows. Although on-line ticket prices plunged in the last couple weeks leading up to the concert.

Great show...

Henley during his first chat welcomed us all to "a night of music and defying death". Quickly added, "Someday I'm going to regret saying that."

Then added, "We are going to play everything you know we know. We are going to wear your asses out."

And they damn near did. Played for over 3 hours with about a 15-minute intermission.

Glenn Frey's duties were split between Vince Gill and Glenn's son, Duncan. His kid did a nice job despite being a "little nervous playing in front of 20,000 people.

• Upvote 1