THE BROWNS BOARD

Brown pants on the road??

ballpeen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am really bored so I tinkered around a bit. something like this

I like it Skinny - although I don't think Papa NFL will let any team have more than one helmet. And I also don't know if fans would embrace losing the pumpkinhead for half of the games. I'd be willing to give it a try, though. And I agree that making the numbers permanent on the sides is the only thing I'd allow there. Good stuff!

I am really bored so I tinkered around a bit. something like this

Change is good but some things aint broke so don't change em. White helmet = NO! Orange pants = NO, never again. Numbers / logos = NO!

Apart from that I support them to do what they like. Apart from any changes to the colours, stripes, logoless situation and colour combination of tops / pants. OMG, I hate change, don't I.

Let's get a winning team and I think the focus on peripheral pansy uniform changes will diappear. there is nothing wrong with our Unis, alot wrong with our performance. We've had this debate before, new unis does not equal field success. And I personally think we are the coolest looking bunch of football payers on the planet anyway.

I like white on white as well since we win more wearing the white.

I don't mind the brown, but i wish they went back to the original brown which was several shade lighter in color.

jim-brown.jpg

I think the Brown on Brown would be absolutely hideous..... I'm not a fan of the brown pants, but hell if we win when we wear them then I'm sure I would start to love them.

The white on white works for me....and an occasional Brown jersey white pants special look a couple times a season.

Archived