THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Simulator

darren15

32 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

PFF loves them some Wirfs... he's their top rated OT in their V1.2 Draft Guide. Thomas was their #2.

They did a V1.4 update, but it focused on Sr. Bowl participants. Jones emerged as the #26 plater on their Big Board.

PFF's top WR in 2016 was Corey Coleman.  Took me 2 hours of tape after drafting him to laugh at the pick.    Their #1 QB in the 2017 draft was Mitch, by quite a long way to.    Another potential pick I was very much on the fence about.    

I've said this before, they have no room nor care to revise or at minimum critique the process in which they arrive at these grades.   I'm beginning to believe relative strength of opponent and offensive design means little or nothing to them.

36 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I've said this before, they have no room nor care to revise or at minimum critique the process in which they arrive at these grades.   I'm beginning to believe relative strength of opponent and offensive design means little or nothing to them.

Agree... PFF is a source... not THE source.

Back when I graded our OL and could compare "grades" with PFF, we agreed more than we did not ,but when we disagrees we really disagreed. Often in those cases I had no explanation other than reputational bias...

... on their part of course... ;)

• Haha 1

More of my nothing to brag about grades with the PFF Draft Simulator.

10. Andrew Thomas, T   66.7

41. Zack Baun, ED   52.9

74. Terrell Burgess, S  71.6

97. Josh Uche, ED   60.3

115. Adam Trautman, TE   64.5

187. Evan Weaver, LB  63.9

244. Larrell Murchison, DI  63.4

Avg Grade 63.5

Edited by Flugel