THE BROWNS BOARD

Governors

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

This has nothing to do with blue versus red this has to do with green. How many people think that the obviously inflated coronavirus numbers are manipulated in such a way to soak more Federal money out of Washington?

WSS

I think the are under-reported due to lack of testing. Just talking to a local firefighter/ems guy and he told me in their county they know of a small cluster of about 15 people who have all the symptoms but never been tested or reported. So far none have gotten so bad to require hospitalization, but they are all quarantined anyway. He says they just don't have the tests to be certain and they won't test until you get so bad they have to take you in. I suspect a lot of rural counties just like that exist all over the less populated western states or rural counties of other states. No tests equal no reported covid stats from many of those areas.

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You post a video having nothing to do with the topic.

Go stick this in one of your clusterfuck threads and leave this one be. Cum licker.

Man, I wish I was a tough little guy like you!  And authority of governors has nothing to do with the topic?  You're a fucking mental midget!

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Man, I wish I was a tough little guy like you!  And authority of governors has nothing to do with the topic?  You're a fucking mental midget!

You also wish you weren't left in a dumpster by your mom you aborted piece of garbage....and didn't I tell you to get the fuck out of here with that video?

50 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No troll here dimwit.

Oh yeah, you a troll alright dimwit.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

This has nothing to do with blue versus red this has to do with green. How many people think that the obviously inflated coronavirus numbers are manipulated in such a way to soak more Federal money out of Washington?

WSS

wisconsin governor is on board  - extended there at home stay til may 26.

hanging out to be first in line for phase 3 juice?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hammertime said:

If you had kids

they would be in tears 

show them your lack of courage....

And you teach yours to love a complete immoral turd🤴 who wouldn't know a truth from a lie if his life depended on it. 

Oh, and a  lyin' fake bone spurs to keep him out of military service in time of war hardass to boot. Way to go dad! What a winner you have shown those six to follow! Proud of you bud!

9 hours ago, hammertime said:

Go tell a real military man what you’ve done here on brownsboard 

he’ll slap you like a bitch.

Really!!?? I think I'll put my retired Sgt Major friend onto him. He'll show him what the bottom of a free beer looks like for sure.🍻 He loves ole trumpturd even more than me.

it's stupid to put people on a pedastal just because they are in a group you belong to.

There are low dwelling scumbuckets in most any line of work. Military included.

Anything else is emotional knee jerk nonsense.

On 4/16/2020 at 7:31 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

I think the are under-reported due to lack of testing. Just talking to a local firefighter/ems guy and he told me in their county they know of a small cluster of about 15 people who have all the symptoms but never been tested or reported. So far none have gotten so bad to require hospitalization, but they are all quarantined anyway. He says they just don't have the tests to be certain and they won't test until you get so bad they have to take you in. I suspect a lot of rural counties just like that exist all over the less populated western states or rural counties of other states. No tests equal no reported covid stats from many of those areas.

I don't think it's under reported at all. I think it's purposely over reported. I think deaths from many things are being attributed to Coronavirus. Also states are losing money because of the overall reaction but they're grandstanding politicians Republicans and Democrats.

WSS

44 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think it's under reported at all. I think it's purposely over reported. I think deaths from many things are being attributed to Coronavirus. Also states are losing money because of the overall reaction but they're grandstanding politicians Republicans and Democrats.

WSS

I think it is under reported in one area. It is under reported that there are likely a whole lot more people who have had covid19 with either no symptoms or mild symptoms we will never know about. There are some indications there are a lot of them and that is good news because the virus is not as deadly as we believed.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/04/11/why-a-study-showing-that-covid-19-is-everywhere-is-good-news

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think it is under reported in one area. It is under reported that there are likely a whole lot more people who have had covid19 with either no symptoms or mild symptoms we will never know about. There are some indications there are a lot of them and that is good news because the virus is not as deadly as we believed.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/04/11/why-a-study-showing-that-covid-19-is-everywhere-is-good-news

Which should tell you that the disease isn't nearly as deadly as they would like you to believe.

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Which should tell you that the disease isn't nearly as deadly as they would like you to believe.

WSS

Yes. That is good news although the contagiousness of covid19 is everything it has been advertised to be. It is more contagious than any other virus I can remember.

Coronavirus: Santa Clara County has had 50 to 85 times more cases than we knew about, Stanford estimates

Stanford research concludes that the infection rate is far higher, and the death rate far lower, than previous estimates

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/17/coronavirus-2-5-to-4-2-of-santa-clara-county-residents-infected-stanford-estimates/

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Yes. That is good news although the contagiousness of covid19 is everything it has been advertised to be. It is more contagious than any other virus I can remember.

Coronavirus: Santa Clara County has had 50 to 85 times more cases than we knew about, Stanford estimates

Stanford research concludes that the infection rate is far higher, and the death rate far lower, than previous estimates

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/17/coronavirus-2-5-to-4-2-of-santa-clara-county-residents-infected-stanford-estimates/

While that's probably true the lockdown seems to be an overreach. Take the numbers from the states with little or no lockdown and the countries with little or no lockdown and Compare the numbers to the ones that have gone with the strictest regulations.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

While that's probably true the lockdown seems to be an overreach. Take the numbers from the states with little or no lockdown and the countries with little or no lockdown and Compare the numbers to the ones that have gone with the strictest regulations.

WSS

Those early models the CDC were predicting of so many more deaths were really wrong. We never had close to the fatalities they were predicting. Now the bad news is many are going to attribute that solely to the success of the lock down and use it is a reason to continue a lockdown.

Once Trump opens back the economy we will inevitably have more break outs of the virus and the left will play politics trying to make the case he should have kept the country in lock down longer. Of course then the cure gets worse than the virus itself as it leads us further into another Great Depression.