THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump delivered 'kill shot' with ad on Pelosi's ice cream: McCain

Vambo

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Remember when Trump mocked her dad for being a POW? That was very cool!

Yes that was bad Optics wasn't it? On the other hand you would think that a guy that could stand up to Charlie for all these years would have a thicker skin when it comes to being mocked.

And yet..

WSS

The War Secrets Sen. John McCain Hides - VVOF

www.Vvof.org/mccain_hides.htm

of Adm. John S. McCain II, who was then the CINCPAC — commander in chief of all U.S. forces in the Pacific region, including Vietnam. (His captors considered him a prize catch and nicknamed him the “Crown Prince.”) Also in the book, the Arizona Senator repeatedly expresses guilt and disgrace at having

McCain and the POW Cover-Up | The American Conservative

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/...

Jul 01, 2010 · The pressure from the families and Vietnam veterans finally forced the creation, in late 1991, of a Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs. The chairman was John Kerry. McCain, as a former POW,...

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes that was bad Optics wasn't it? On the other hand you would think that a guy that could stand up to Charlie for all these years would have a thicker skin when it comes to being mocked.

And yet..

WSS

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It wasn’t so much that he just mocked McCain, he shit on all POWs.

Yes, of course. Why didn't McCain and other POWs just have thicker skin? It's so simple!

It's not Trump's fault he's being at best a dick and at worst an insensitive asshole, it's yours. 

That's makes it all so much simpler

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The flip on McCain that Trump has convinced conservatives to do is amazing. 

Not at all. A lot of us despised McCain long before Trump ever entered politics. What he did to his first wife was character suicide.

• Upvote 2

False, it was McCain who convinced conservatives to flip on McCain.

McCain failed in his bid to become president.  Trump never served either in the military or in politics, so the resentment he had over an outsider, this bombastic unfit orange man possibly becoming President of United States ran particularly deep with him.  The acquisition of that fake dossier used to spy on Trumps campaign went through McCains office. And when Trump eventually did win,  McCain said and did whatever he could to undermine him.

Then there's the other side of this flip you forgot....How all these former McCain hating liberals all of a sudden were placing him on a pedestal. McCain became their new hero because of his disdain for Trump. You remember that shit don't you?

The first time these libs ever thought of McCain as a hero btw.

And after he croaked.

McCain ceased to be a conservative. Don't be stupid. All due to a personal snit against Trump. And for the love of MSNBC.

So the Liberals then hated his fucking guts before he turned. And for those of you who whine scream cry bitch or "are righteously concerned" about people with a lack of qualification his was no more and spending some time in the Hanoi Hilton.

If he had become president the people who put him on a pedestal now would be carrying tar and Feathers toward the White House.

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hypocrisy on one side doesn't justify hypocrisy on the other. 

Trump insulted all POWs and the rah rah 'Merica conservatives just fell in line

🤣

That really was stoopid sonny. 🤪

Sounds like you're suckin off the same cork and drink the same man chowder DickHeadFan does.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It wasn’t so much that he just mocked McCain, he inadvertently shit on all POWs.

I inserted the word "inadvertently" so as to make you not sound so disingenuous.

If you disagree then we're done, disregard the comments below.

Trump's comment that "he's not a war hero, I like people who weren't captured" was appalling. And I wished he would have apologized.

Considering that Trump has been the most outspoken president on the welfare of our Veterans,  do you honestly believe in your heart that Trump dislikes POW's, and that he intended to shit on them?  Of course you don't.

His spat with McCain became very personal and that comment was aimed at McCain only....he wanted to hurt him where it hurts most.... without giving a smidgen of thought of what he was about to say before he said it. That's fuckin Trump.

He often doesn't think things through before he speaks. As if you don't already know that.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Uh no, not at all. But good try.

Everyone knows his game. He flip flops to give you lefties help.

Do you need DickHeads help?

Leftie haha. Yeah I know the strict constitutionalist is definitely left if you are on the side throating that orange dick down to the nuts. 

Hammer is getting played. 

10 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Leftie haha. Yeah I know the strict constitutionalist is definitely left if you are on the side throating that orange dick down to the nuts. 

Hammer is getting played. 

Haha...apparently you don't need DickHeads help.

You've become him.

Lefty.

11 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I see you didn’t disagree on that felating Trump part. Gobble, gobble.

I’ll be with the folks who support the constitution no matter which simp is in office.

It's not that I didn't disagree there turkey, I sometimes ignore when I consider the source.