THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump delivered 'kill shot' with ad on Pelosi's ice cream: McCain

Vambo

We've been over the corrupt john mccain stuff for years before Pres Trump ever ran for pres.

Now, we bring it up AGAIN, and it's Pres Trump's fault?

"Stupid is as stupid does"

6 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I see you didn’t disagree on that felating Trump part. Gobble, gobble.

I’ll be with the folks who support the constitution no matter which simp is in office.

Good luck bud. To be more specific good fucking luck.

But just so as not to have to make two posts one more time I like to John McCain just fine before he went full Mitt Romney. 

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Good luck bud. To be more specific good fucking luck.

But just so as not to have to make two posts one more time I like to John McCain just fine before he went full Mitt Romney. 

WSS

I am firmly aware that both parties wipe their ass with the constitution depending on the breeze but I picked the hill to die on.

I honestly didn’t like McCain but thought it cute when the ultra patriots change their tune when Trump mocked POWs. You see the same shit anytime Trump turns on his own and the lemmings dive right in. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I am firmly aware that both parties wipe their ass with the constitution depending on the breeze but I picked the hill to die on.

I honestly didn’t like McCain but thought it cute when the ultra patriots change their tune when Trump mocked POWs. You see the same shit anytime Trump turns on his own and the lemmings dive right in. 

I think you're taking a little bit of Liberty with your extrapolation but... I know you want to make a point. He was specifically mocking John McCain whose only claim to fame was being a p o w. And the senator did turn his back on the conservative ideals he had championed for years just to spite Trump. And yes we all know Trump is something of an asshole.

But let me know when you find your candidate.

WSS

I cringed when Pres Trump spouted that one. He isn't perfect - but he's being a GREAT American President.

You have to separate the two. ObaMao was smoooooth, and read from a teleprompter real good.

But he was destructive and completely a dishonest leftwing hack sombietch as a man who lied and postured to get the office.

I always separated McCain the war hero from McCain the terrible politician. You have to respect McCain for his spending 5 years as a POW and honoring him for that but as a politician he was terrible. Trump was wrong to go after him about his POW status particularly when Trump never served in the military. Trump should have focused on his terrible politics which would be fair game.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hypocrisy on one side doesn't justify hypocrisy on the other. 

Trump insulted all POWs and the rah rah 'Merica conservatives just fell in line

This thread is not about McCain or POW's it's about...

Trump delivered 'kill shot' with ad on Pelosi's ice cream

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

This thread is not about McCain or POW's it's about...

yep, Logic and Woody diverted the subject again.

Just now, LogicIsForSquares said:

Well it is McCain and apparently she doesn’t care to kiss the ass of a guy who openly mocked her dad for being a POW. So there is something to be said for the messenger.

4 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You bunch of commies upset that she is doing well for herself and can afford lots of ice cream? Sounds like Bernie talk.

8 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Well it is McCain and apparently she doesn’t care to kiss the ass of a guy who openly mocked her dad for being a POW. So there is something to be said for the messenger.

to quote Pres Reagan ...

"There he goes again"

7 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I always separated McCain the war hero from McCain the terrible politician. You have to respect McCain for his spending 5 years as a POW and honoring him for that but as a politician he was terrible. Trump was wrong to go after him about his POW status particularly when Trump never served in the military. Trump should have focused on his terrible politics which would be fair game.

That's perfectly reasonable. Good post

• Upvote 1