THE BROWNS BOARD

2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

Dutch Oven

3 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

I’m seeing on Twitter the Patriots drafted a kicker who has tattoos associated with the far right??!!

Fuck and a long snapper also just went I believe my odd's have weakened

11 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

I’m seeing on Twitter the Patriots drafted a kicker who has tattoos associated with the far right??!!

He apparently has a mix of tatoos:    some  maybe perceived as  white supremacist,   "militia",   some Illuminati stuff.  Yes, a flag and other stuff. 

Who knows.   I would think that since he played on the Marshall football team,  which is likely mostly black, they would have dealt with him,  and maybe they figured out he was alright.   Don't think there were any nazi or confederate flags which would have been certain indices of racist attitudes. 

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

He apparently has a mix of tatoos:    some  maybe perceived as  white supremacist,   "militia",   some Illuminati stuff.  Yes, a flag and other stuff. 

Who knows.   I would think that since he played on the Marshall football team,  which is likely mostly black, they would have dealt with him,  and maybe they figured out he was alright.   Don't think there were any nazi or confederate flags which would have been certain indices of racist attitudes. 

Thanks for the info. Just read he has a three percenter tattoo which is apparently the concern 

15 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Trump his agent ?  would you  fail a drug test. for injecting yourself with disinfectant?

2 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Thanks for the info. Just read he has a three percenter tattoo which is apparently the concern 

OK...though I don't really know what that is.  I don't keep up with these assholes and their symbols.  

I know that some people use like an upside down OK sign, which is supposed to be some white supremacist thing....but can also just be an OK sign....or some kind of "circle" game. 

6 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/04/25/patriots-kicker-justin-rohrwasser-renounces-three-percenters-despite-tattoo/

“I got that tattoo when I was a teenager,” Rohrwasser said. “I have a lot of family in the military. I thought it stood for a military support symbol at the time. And obviously it evolved into something that I do not want to represent. And when I look back on it, I should have done way more research before I put any mark or symbol like that on my body. It’s not something that I ever want to represent. It will be covered.”

People look into stuff like this too deeply.  That 3 percent group started off as a guns Rights group.  If you have one asshole do something stupid with that tat then the who thing gets classified as something else.  I don't know shit about them and I don't care to.  

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Hopefully the larger media acknowledge that rather than ruin the young mans career before it’s started. 

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One of the Davis twins went and his brother should go soon too. Very similar identical twins and both fast for there sizes.

Cousin Tyler just went, too... :)

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Cousin Tyler just went, too... :)

LOL-and did you notice the first punter to go off the board? I think the Jets took him there fearing that punter needy Detroit would take him before their later pick in the 6th. Gip just could not accept who the best punter in the draft was.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL-and did you notice the first punter to go off the board? I think the Jets took him there fearing that punter needy Detroit would take him before their later pick in the 6th. Gip just could not accept who the best punter in the draft was.

Oh, I could accept it.   What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him.  Creepy dude.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRytnWlWLP2n3pUIu90PAL

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Oh, I could accept it.   What was unacceptable was all the slobbering you did over him.  Creepy dude.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRytnWlWLP2n3pUIu90PAL

Oh if he'd a played for OSU setting those kinds of records you'd of been dong the same.😂

Greatest single season punter in NCAA history.

Edited by TexasAg1969

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Jordan Fuller  just went to the Ravens.     The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.

Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent  than anything the SEC produces.  

I thought he was with the Rams

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Jordan Fuller  just went to the Ravens.     The third Buckeye the Ratfuckers have taken.

Someone needs to inform the Browns FO that the school in their own backyard is probably better loaded in talent  than anything the SEC produces.  

See what I mean?😁

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

well then i guess we are doomed with are sec picks 

19 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh if he'd a played for OSU setting those kinds of records you'd of been dong the same.😂

Greatest single season punter in NCAA history.

Uh, no.   Browns drafted a guy named Tom Skladany....Punter, Ohio State.....in the first round?     NOT a move I cared for.   It had Modell's taint all over that.   He may have been OK in round 6.   Not round one. 

So, maybe this guy will be the Timmy Chang/Colt Brennan or Graham Harrell of punters.  

Besides...I don't see his name among the leaders here:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/leaders/punt-yds-per-punt-player-career.html

Just now, The Gipper said:

Yes....do you see WHAT I mean? 

Last time I noticed,   Ohio State has produced more first round picks and more overall picks than any other school in the last like 50 years.  (see the thread on that)

SEC has caught up over the last 20 if you hadn't noticed.😁