THE BROWNS BOARD

2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

Dutch Oven

And Kenny willikes just got drafted in the 7th round.  I remember arguing with someone on here last year before the draft because he said we should draft willekes in the first round if he declares. Khalil mack comparisons were made.  This proclamation was made all because willekes ate up a porous offensive line.  Does anyone care to own up to that statement now? 

20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And the second twin goes to Pittspuke.

Saw that... enough twitch to work at DE for them...

Nice fit... dammit...

Navy's QB... limited skills for the position at the next level so open to RB or WR opportunities.

Very shifty... quick, but not really fast... tough... and reportedly has great hands. Probably sees duty at both positions in NFL.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Navy's QB... limited skills for the position at the next level so open to RB or WR opportunities.

Very shifty... quick, but not really fast... tough... and reportedly has great hands. Probably sees duty at both positions in NFL.

Sees duty for 5 years in the military first. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I am a fan of the whole team......over decades.

Here you are just drooling over one guy.  

Smoochie smoochie smooochie smoochie!!!

ln that case you may no longer smooch over any individual OSU player. That would be Pridgeon and Ward.

I however will feel free to cheer on all SEC players to include Landry, Delpit, Phillips, Ratley, OBJ, Chubb, Williams, Wilson, Richardson, Moore, Wills, Elliott & Garrett.😂

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

ln that case you may no longer smooch over any individual OSU player. That would be Pridgeon and Ward.

I however will feel free to cheer on all SEC players to include Landry, Delpit, Phillips, Ratley, OBJ, Chubb, Williams, Wilson, Richardson, Moore, Wills, Elliott & Garrett.😂

again,  where is this school called SEC located. 

Here is a fucking bulletin for you:   The NORTH won the Civil War.    No crowing about how good the SEC football is will change that .  

And like I said.....you have to pit an entire conference just to try to out do  Ohio State.    But that even really fails. 

Let's be happy that  we have players that be will come and do be their best.

Browns players wearing the colors.  They can be from anywhere. Don't care just produce.

Not like peppers.  Lol.

Here's a trivia question just for Gip. What former NFL punter holds the unbreakable longest net punt record and who did he play for?

The clue is held in this article. LOL 😂

https://12thman.com/news/2020/4/25/football-texas-ams-mann-selected-by-the-new-york-jets-in-the-2020-nfl-draft.aspx

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Here's a trivia question just for Gip. What former NFL punter holds the unbreakable longest net punt record and who did he play for?

The clue is held in this article. LOL 😂

https://12thman.com/news/2020/4/25/football-texas-ams-mann-selected-by-the-new-york-jets-in-the-2020-nfl-draft.aspx

Well...obviously if it was unbreakable it must have been like a 99 yard punt.    I will say it was a guy that played for the defunct NY Yankees, and his name was something like Homer Grissom. 

But, I see nothing in this article that answers the question. 

Unless it was like Wells Fargo, Pepsi,  H.E.B.  or the Texas Farm Bureau Insurance. 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Well...obviously if it was unbreakable it must have been like a 99 yard punt.    I will say it was a guy that played for the defunct NY Yankees, and his name was something like Homer Grissom. 

Nope- a net punt can officially be only 98 yds because if you kick from the 1 ft line and it dies on the one ft line, you must count each of those as 1 yard. So the longest net punt was 98 even though that is exactly what happened in 1969 for NY Jets punter Steve O'Neal. The other clue was that he was also an A&M grad.😁

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope- a net punt can officially be only 98 yds because if you kick from the 1 ft line and it dies on the one ft line, you must count each of those as 1 yard. So the longest net punt was 98 even though that is exactly what happened in 1969 for NY Jets punter Steve O'Neal. The other clue was that he was also an A&M grad.😁

Oh,   Prairie View then. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Someone really hates Njoku. Sorry, he's not going anywhere.... 

Not this year anyway...

I'm interested in seeing what Stef does with him and whether Hooper can "inspire" him. I think net effect of Hooper could be to take the pressure of being the expected #1 at the position... and that could free Njoku to realize the potential we've been waiting to see.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Believe that can be deffered upon NFL drafting.

Yup... an Obama policy Trump did not overturn...

Nov 14, 2019 - The Obama administration put a policy in place allowing some athletes to go to the pros and defer their military service. That policy allowed Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds to be drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the sixth round of the 2016 draft after completing a four-year run with the Midshipmen.

Jun 26, 2019 - Under existing Department of Defense policy, those enrolled in military academies cannot play sports before serving at least two years in the armed forces. That requirement, Trump wrote in his memo, deprives some student athletes of "a short window" they have to take advantage of their athletic talents.

17 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Quarterman was about the last LB prospect I liked for our Brownies.

This draft has been gutted at that spot now.  

I thought he would go to the steelers

Quatermass and the Pit (Five Million Years to Earth)(The Mind ...

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Oh,   Prairie View then. 

All the prairie around Hearne, Texas anyway where I used to skydive. He was a bright guy and ended up finishing dental school after the NFL and last I knew still had an active practice in nearby Bryan. I went out with his roommate and a friend of mine Tommy Maxwell (got a Superbowl ring with the Colts) and fielded punts in front of an Oilers' scout one day. I admit I had great difficulty catching them because his punts were so high that they did not come to a gentle stop in the hands. I don't think Lester Hayes' Stickum had been invented by then.🤗