THE BROWNS BOARD

Right Wing Protestors

MLD Woody

I don't think I've seen anything dumber than the right wing mix of anti vaxx, very religious, open carry, pro Trump protestors out there protesting their own fucking nurses. 

Any self respecting Republican has to see these pro Trump activists talking and be embarrassed they're supposed to be on the same side. 

Honestly, I don't think I've listened to protestors on either side on any issue before and walked away so absolutely dumbfounded by their stupidity.

These dumb fuckers, the same ones shouting at nurses for being "fake actors" are going to be relying on the same nurses when they end up in the hospital. We make any amount of progress and these morons rush to go fuck it up because they can't get a haircut. Just like that idiot that complained about Dewines actions, downplayed Covid, and then died from it.

I'm ranting, but fuck it. I put most of you on ignore.

I can only hope their public display of overwhelming stupidity and selfishness leads to their guy losing. We're doing the wrong way with our blatant disregard for experts and science, and these protests are the perfect example.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't think I've seen anything dumber than the right wing mix of anti vaxx, very religious, open carry, pro Trump protestors out there protesting their own fucking nurses. 

Any self respecting Republican has to see these pro Trump activists talking and be embarrassed they're supposed to be on the same side. 

Honestly, I don't think I've listened to protestors on either side on any issue before and walked away so absolutely dumbfounded by their stupidity.

These dumb fuckers, the same ones shouting at nurses for being "fake actors" are going to be relying on the same nurses when they end up in the hospital. We make any amount of progress and these morons rush to go fuck it up because they can't get a haircut. Just like that idiot that complained about Dewines actions, downplayed Covid, and then died from it.

I can only hope their public display of overwhelming stupidity and selfishness leads to their guy losing. We're doing the wrong way with our blatant disregard for experts and science, and these protests are the perfect example.

You are one ignorant young man.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Just look in the mirror...

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes by and large anti-vaxxers are lunatics. Still there are examples of medical breakthroughs that turned out to be misunderstood had mishandled in the beginning. I'll give you an example, antibiotics tetracycline penicillin Etc or at one time passed out like Halloween candy for every ailment anybody came down with. Turns out there was a real downside to that over prescription. Could there be adverse reactions to vaccinations? Theoretically I'm sure there could. As for myself I'll get a flu shot I'll get the pneumonia vaccine I had the shingles vaccine...

WSS

• Upvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 7:52 PM, MLD Woody said:

You're only looking at it superficially, and surely there must be democrats joining those back to work protests with mouths to feed and mortgage payments due.

This is not a science problem. It's an expert problem. There are experts in virology who are vehemently are opposed to the shutdown. So who do you listen to, them or Dr. Actin who predicted 100,000 infected and 97000 dead in Ohio alone???

We had shut all non essential business, stayed home, and kept our distance  with the promise of opening up once the curve had flattened. We have long passed that. Instead the govt decides to move the goalposts back.

These mandates were put in place in order to prevent hospitals from being overrun. That never happened except in placed like NY. Hospitals are empty. All that due to the gross overestimation of those becoming infected and deaths. We did what we were asked to do. Time to open this country up and get back to work.