THE BROWNS BOARD

Cowards

Vambo

I wouldn't seriously give this order. The point I'm about to make is not that I want somebody to do this but that if it happened I would not be as horrified as I would have been a week ago. Just have the Armed Forces announce over the loudspeakers that  people not involved in the sacking of the city should get off the street in 15 minutes at which time... You get the idea.

WSS

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

They have let this go on to long, this has been all Democrat controlled cities?

Got a newsflash for ya- of the 50 largest US cities- the overwhelming majority of them have Democratic mayors- and tend to vote democratic. Duh!!!! 

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Got a newsflash for ya- of the 50 largest US cities- the overwhelming majority of them have Democratic mayors- and tend to vote democratic. Duh!!!! 

And 50 largest US cities- the overwhelming majority of them have Democratic mayors- and tend to lead in crime, homelessness, murders and political corruption Duh!!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gorka said:

These democrat animals looting stores are sooooo thinking about George Floyd as they carry out TV sets and other merchandise while taking selfies.

So we can forget mail in voting seems not to be a problem masses of people getting together in an area.

31 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Now you got some black leaders making excuses for these thugs..."its their pent up anger being released due to years of systemic racism". Riiiight. 

2020-06-01_172200.jpg.cfe698720a5a165947c48089a86103ce.jpg

Just now, hoorta said:

Vambo doesn't like protests in large cities that are democratic....  

I don't like Democrat assholes that are letting other assholes burn and loot but yet lock up hairdressers for trying to earn a living. Duh!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

No, I think he doesn't likes riots caused by democrats. Do you? You're a democrat.

I don't like riots period. OTOH, President Law and order just lost himself more votes busting up a peaceful protest (you know- the right to peacefully assemble) so he could do a phony photo op. The guy treats the Constitution like it's a piece of toilet paper...  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Protest? That's what you guys call them now? This may come as a shock but neither do I. Ironic that just about a week ago a certain party was just beside themselves because a couple of hillbillies brought rifles to a gathering to protest the curtailing of their civil rights. (not a shot was fired nor a window broken nor a Target store looted afaik ) Now if you are mad at V for not supporting the riots?

WSS

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

I don't like riots period. OTOH, President Law and order just lost himself more votes busting up a peaceful protest (you know- the right to peacefully assemble) so he could do a phony photo op. The guy treats the Constitution like it's a piece of toilet paper...  

Was anticipating a TDS response from you sooner or later. Never mind you demonrats burning down the country...orange man bad.

Those are your people out there bud. Own it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Vambo said:

And 50 largest US cities- the overwhelming majority of them have Democratic mayors- and tend to lead in crime, homelessness, murders and political corruption Duh!!!

exactly. It's just true. They go for the free stuff handouts free services "you are all victims of..."x"" party.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hoorta and his little orphan bird buddy on the board cherry pick the riots they like.

They were vewy vewy quiet about the Ferguson MO riots. Wait, that was in 2014.

HAHAHAHAHA. Their ObaMAO commie was president then. HAHAHA. No opinions, all quiet on their

posting front.

Now, these riots, well, a REPUBLICAN president is in our WH, so it's important for them to comment and be aghast.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

I get the feeling that the rioters looters antifa members are already voting for Joe Biden. Just a hunch.

Funny how it's always all about the Constitution unless they're taking away rights that [insert disgruntled voters] don't care about.

WSS

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

Was anticipating a TDS response from you sooner or later. Never mind you demonrats burning down the country...orange man bad.

Those are your people out there bud. Own it.

"I don't like riots period." Apparently your reading comprehension is poor.  Also seem to have a problem distinguishing the difference between a peaceful protest and an outright riot where buildings are being burned down and looting....

Your lame TDS falls on deaf ears. BTW, have you hugged your Trump poster today?