THE BROWNS BOARD

1/8 of mile away

LBC mike

6 hours ago, LBC mike said:

from my house 711, CVS, Albertsons Arco station looted and burned.  I bought ribs yesterday morning from Albertsons.   they are expecting more shit today and tonight.

I'll have a full rack of ribs and a box of 50 9mm's please.:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

So if a rack of ribs doesn't calm them down you plan to shoot your own kind?

Nah just resorting back to ole tactics. Let God sort 'em out cause I'm going after anyone trying to kill me with no mask.🤣

“They're trying to kill me," Yossarian told him calmly.
No one's trying to kill you," Clevinger cried.
Then why are they shooting at me?" Yossarian asked.
They're shooting at everyone," Clevinger answered. "They're trying to kill everyone."
And what difference does that make?”
Joseph Heller, Catch 22

1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

I am locked and loaded.  already been a few shootings and these guys went back to CVS today.  we have a curfew at 4pm 

Aren't you like 30 minutes away from Monica?  https://foxla.com/news/95-of-the-400-individuals-arrested-in-santa-monica-traveled-to-the-city-police-say   stay safe..

1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

I am locked and loaded.  already been a few shootings and these guys went back to CVS today.  we have a curfew at 4pm 

Same here. My barely legal barrel length shotgun is sitting close by.. We had some "mama's good boys" pull some stupidity locally last night. Closest incident was a Royal palm 20 theater about a half mile away.

last night they were a football field away from the front door of my house.   my nine year old is scared and confused.  had the police scanner on and there were a allot of shit going on.