THE BROWNS BOARD

300,000 apply to go to President Trump's first political rally !

calfoxwc

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hope they stay 6 ft apart or there may be 300,000 less Trumpanzies come November.

The MAGAs need to look up the significance of Juneteenth (June 19th) in Tulsa. They were even asked to change the  date but refused. I'll leave it at that. 

44 minutes ago, hammertime said:

They changed the date immediately after they were asked.

take a breather man it’s eating you up

Yes I saw that when I checked. Good move Donald... EDIT: BTW-  

"People who attend President Donald Trump's upcoming campaign rally must submit a form agreeing not to sue the campaign, the venue or anyone else affiliated with the event. Online registration for the June 19 Trump rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, carries this disclaimer: "By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury." And please don't wear masks either. 

I'm Joe Biden, and I approve this message...   

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/tiktok-challenge-trump-rally/

Fu<king hilarious 😂

A huge number of those registrants are TikTokers doing a challenge in the hopes that no one goes.

A few days ago, Mary Jo Laupp, a grandmother of four who works at a high school, posted a TikTok complaining about both the rally’s original date, Juneteenth, and location, Tulsa, Oklahoma, the site of what is widely known as the “single worst incident of racial violence in American history.”

Laupp suggested that people register for tickets then not show up as a way to protest.

Laupp’s TikToks have at most a few thousand views. To date, this one has 1.8 million.

11 hours ago, cccjwh said:

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/tiktok-challenge-trump-rally/

Fu<king hilarious 😂

A huge number of those registrants are TikTokers doing a challenge in the hopes that no one goes.

A few days ago, Mary Jo Laupp, a grandmother of four who works at a high school, posted a TikTok complaining about both the rally’s original date, Juneteenth, and location, Tulsa, Oklahoma, the site of what is widely known as the “single worst incident of racial violence in American history.”

Laupp suggested that people register for tickets then not show up as a way to protest.

Laupp’s TikToks have at most a few thousand views. To date, this one has 1.8 million.

I’m sure it encourages people not attend! 😂😂😂

On 6/15/2020 at 10:42 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.73dd04f981ee153a217f613cd1680edb.png

image.png.4ba31d175b240f43dfc582079d6b6451.png

Now is that exaggeration Donald, or are the Bots hard at work pushing up the numbers?

I believe that as much as you spouting hydroxy is going to be a game changer with covid.

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Now is that exaggeration Donald, or are the Bots hard at work pushing up the numbers?

I believe that as much as you spouting hydroxy is going to be a game changer with covid.

Trump has a lot of problems, but filling stadiums and arenas isn’t one of them.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Trump has a lot of problems, but filling stadiums and arenas isn’t one of them.

I don't doubt he will. But considering the population of Tulsa is 400,000 and the entire state of Oklahoma is just short of 4 million, count me sceptical that number is real. 

Heard you had to give out your phone #, and probably email too to get a ticket,  great for the campaign. If it's first come to get in, I have to wonder how that's going to work out.  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Heard you had to give out your phone #, and probably email too to get a ticket,  great for the campaign. If it's first come to get in, I have to wonder how that's going to work out.  

The Trump campaign somehow got their hands on my email address, and I get spam from them trying to sell me shit weekly.

In contrast, the Hillary Clinton campaign also had my email and they just kept asking for donations (long after the election was over).

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.png.903849565597a35734d6141d751f8097.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/biggest-rally-signup-time-10x-800000-people-sign-trumps-maga-rally-tulsa-oklahoma/?utm_source=Twitter&amp;utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

3 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Nah, couldn't possibly be campaign propaganda. I'll believe it when a million people show up Saturday and only 60,000 can get in the buildings.  Lotsa fun there....  As Canton Dawg said- if true, Trump has plenty of phone numbers to robocall, and email accounts to spam to now... :)  

PS- I'd love to know who signed me up for TeaParty.org    

59 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Nah, couldn't possibly be campaign propaganda. I'll believe it when a million people show up Saturday and only 60,000 can get in the buildings.  Lotsa fun there....  As Canton Dawg said- if true, Trump has plenty of phone numbers to robocall, and email accounts to spam to now... :)  

PS- I'd love to know who signed me up for TeaParty.org    

I sure that many people don't show up, but they've had people camping out four days in advance.

Will definitely be an overflow crowd though.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:19 AM, Furious Styles said:

" I could shoot someone down in the middle of 5th Ave and not lose a vote"- Donald Trump (his words). Love his candor.  He actually knows his supporters will choose "ideology" over facts and decency and he literally stated that. 

Well he has these types of supporters- his very own groupies...  :) 

"Rick Frazier, 64, said he arrived in Tulsa from Ohio Tuesday around noon with a friend who had been to 36 Trump rallies. Frazier said he was fifth in line for what he said will be his 21st Trump rally."

Police cleared the area around the arena. I hope they at least have porta-potties set up for the hard core MAGAs....  Be interesting to see if there's any trouble tomorrow- Tulsa imposed a curfew... If you're going to have an anti-Trump protest- keep your cool guys....