THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Top 100 - #1 Jamie Gillan

MLD Woody

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

take it to the political board, folks. that is why it was created...just my two cents.

thanks! & your pm message box is either full or blocked? i tried to pm you on polly stuff, that employee's can't post on social media sites..ya know, employee spies that don't like true things being discussed..hit me back if or when your HR dept gets covid clearance;) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Ahhh when it doesn't fit your Marxist narrative.  Just call people idiots when you have nothing else to go on.....

Oh,  I have plenty to go on.  I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you  have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Jeepers! Keep to the Topic! I can't* be the only sports fan to click on topics "to avoid* the world news & covid"? We have a Polly board for the Clinton's & a Football & Corona Virus Topic for the problem solvers.... and thanks for the attempted kind words..JPPT1974

now back to a on Topic Question (hopefully)- How does Gillan pass a league covid test, if dead corona virus cells will still kick-off to a positive covid league test? 🤔 He's had 3 failed tests in just over a month...but hey, "am feeling fine"

Fair enough.

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, take this over to the hell that Cal created lol

Just to be accurate......I don't think Cal created it.....I suspect Stan did....but at the behest of Cal.   And I don't know who, if anyone actually acts as moderator there.   I don't patronize...because, as I said,  I charge for my legal/political consultations.....though, yes, I have given away too much here as it is.  

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Oh,  I have plenty to go on.  I have the fact that you are imbecilic. That you totally lack in intellect, morals, insight, humanity, coherence, understanding, and that you  have swallowed Trump/right wing cum like you are a 4 dollar whore.  

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But... you ARE an idiot

Lol .. Being called an idiot by an even BIGGER IDIOT! is hilarious!..

9 minutes ago, nickers said:

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You sound like a typical whiney Libatrd that you are... When you can't think of anything intelligent to say... Just start swearing and calling people names like the rest of the idiot liberals... You do it well old man....

If I employed discourse beyond the imbecilic level with you....if I applied any sort of verbal (typed)  acumen with you, you would not have the capacity to comprehend.  And I do assume you wish to comprehend what  I do say.  

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Now....be careful there.  If Nickers sees that he will want to go all Koresh on us, not realizing it is a photoshopped image.   And as ridiculous as he comes off, I really wish no harm upon him.

You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.

5 hours ago, nickers said:

BLAH!

So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?

All you conservatives have is projection.  That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!

Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.

5 hours ago, nickers said:

Lol .. Being called an idiot by an even BIGGER IDIOT! is hilarious!..

The fucked up thing is he has no idea he confirmed that his an idiot, even in his own eyes/words. What an imbecile. That's actually the opposite of hilarious and actually quite sad.

2 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.

Addition by subtraction. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

The fucked up thing is he has no idea he confirmed that his an idiot, even in his own eyes/words. What an imbecile. That's actually the opposite of hilarious and actually quite sad.

Maybe they will accidentally run into one of trumps cyanide bombs that were supposedly used to kill coyotes wink wink nudge nudge. 

7 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

So you posted nothing but an insult, then asserted he had nothing but insults.. for you?

All you conservatives have is projection.  That's where you accuse someone else of the stupid thing you know you're doing!

Try becoming competent - at anything. Of course, once you start waiting for data before making a decision, you'd become a liberal.

Go to Venezuela.. It's where you belong... You're 3rd world material to the MAX!!...

15 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

You are MUCH better man then him Gip I must say. He has actively promoted misinformation and anti-science propaganda without a care in the world. Doesn't matter if it's effects healthcare workers, infants, or the elderly, the cost of human lives be damned. Also I'm pretty sure the idiot blocked me because the mods can see though his cry-baby bullshit. I also don't want to wish harm on anyone, but if these morons want to drink bleach, Lysol, and fish tank cleaners that's completely out of my hands.

Screenshot_2020-05-01_112411.jpg

10 hours ago, nickers said:

Go to Venezuela

Time for you to self-deport - you and your family are not wanted here.  You've got a lot of problems, and your values are anti-American.

Don't want to be thought of as a responsible member of a community? Great! Go experience what the US has done to Latin America.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Time for you to self-deport - you and your family are not wanted here.  You've got a lot of problems, and your values are anti-American.

Don't want to be thought of as a responsible member of a community? Great! Go experience what the US has done to Latin America.

Fuck you... My Grandfather fought Communism on the front lines...  You are a traitor to America.. So if anyone needs to go... It is absolutely you... You are a SAD excuse for a human being...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Fuck you... My Grandfather fought Communism on the front lines...  You are a traitor to America.. So if anyone needs to go... It is absolutely you... You are a SAD excuse for a human being...

And my Grandfather was killed by Fascists and my father fought against them.....yet you seem to be willing to let that kind of political system to prevail in America.  And you also have no real clue what kind of an economic system we have here in America.  I bet you cannot even name it. 

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And my Grandfather was killed by Fascists and my father fought against them.....yet you seem to be willing to let that kind of political system to prevail in America.  And you also have no real clue what kind of an economic system we have here in America.  I bet you cannot even name it. 

You're the one whose touting the Communist/Marxist dems.. Go hug a big pair of hairy nuts you traitor to America...

51 minutes ago, nickers said:

You're the one whose touting the Communist/Marxist dems.. Go hug a big pair of hairy nuts you traitor to America...

So who is going to tell nickers that Trump has bent over and let Russia and the ex-KGB spy in charge have their way with us for his whole term?

That Russian hooker going all R. Kelly on Captain Bonespurs videotape  Putin is holding over Trump must be bananas. 

54 minutes ago, nickers said:

You were the one touting the fascists Who really were the evil ones in our history.you traitor to America. you person who hates America and Americans who hates freedom who hates liberty who hates justice who hates the rule of law who just wants the rule of Fuck the Costitution Trump fuck you

If you re-elect Trump, you’ll be trapped in a fascist dystopian oligarchy which will keep robbing you of both your rights and your physical health for the benefit of the powerful and the wealthy.

And it gets worse: these things will also be true if you elect Biden. [The DHS goons in portland and soon Cleveland.. were first used to crack heads of Occupy. But hey, that would never happen again!]

Watch peoples' behavior and ignore the stories they tell about their behavior. If there's a gap, ignore them - they're trying to manipulate you.

Be suspicious of people who keep telling you what they are and how they are, because they’re trying to manipulate your narrative about them. Be doubly suspicious of people who keep telling you what you are and how you are, because they’re trying to manipulate your narrative about you.

It's possible everyone on this forum isn't interested, but I would rather be free and identify reality.  Humans have an annoying tendency to seek out cognitive ease in their information-gathering and avoid cognitive dissonance, rather than seeking out what’s true regardless of how that reality makes us feel.

On topic:  The people who become billionaires [NFL owners] are generally the ones who are sociopathic enough to do whatever it takes to get ahead. This class has been able to buy up near-total narrative control via media ownership/influence, corporate lobbying, think tank funding, and campaign finance - and thus are able to manipulate everyone into consenting to agendas which benefit nobody but plutocrats and their lackeys.

8 hours ago, nickers said:

My Grandfather fought Communism on the front

Dominating the planet with violent savagery on the vague suspicion that if you don’t, someone else will, is just a planetary-scale version of imprisoning someone for a crime you imagine they might commit in the future. That’s called “pre-crime”, and it’s a dystopian horror genre.  Not coincidentally, it's also the reason DHS gave [he would be a problem in the future] for why they were "disappearing" peaceful people in Portland.

When you clap along with cold war hysterics about China and/or Russia, you’re saying you support the US government in its endless fight to absorb all nations into its globe-spanning power alliance and destroy all who resist. That’s crazy. Stop it.  Don’t cheerlead for the State Department - demand a healthy world without this crazy bullshit.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, gumby73 said:

thanks! & your pm message box is either full or blocked? i tried to pm you on polly stuff, that employee's can't post on social media sites..ya know, employee spies that don't like true things being discussed..hit me back if or when your HR dept gets covid clearance;) 

Sorry bout that. But I've tried and tried in the past to delete stuff in the message box, and I can't find it. It' full, and there seems to be no way to get there to fix it. I don't get it at all.

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Sorry bout that. But I've tried and tried in the past to delete stuff in the message box, and I can't find it. It' full, and there seems to be no way to get there to fix it. I don't get it at all.

Cal, if you go to where you pick up your message, in the upper right hand corner is a box with the word "Options".   Click on that.  It will give you the option to delete a post or an entire conversation. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Cal, if you go to where you pick up your message, in the upper right hand corner is a box with the word "Options".   Click on that.  It will give you the option to delete a post or an entire conversation. 

my messages come through to my email. Not finding anything like that. dammit. lol