THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Selects Kamala Harris as his VP

Canton Dawg

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

A You're a stooge. 

(We all knew that.)

B I'm missing the point? Meaning you can perform fellatio while you were asleep? I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up. And down. And up. And down.

C I don't care how many guys the simple twat blew to get where she is. It would be funny if Biden lost the election and she decides to go Alissa Milano on Willie Brown and scream sexual harassment.

WSS

He's just pissed that she sucks better male appendage than he does. ;)

117722711_3526391784040768_3411650782104

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

Um...in this case Cdawg accusing her of "fuckin her way to the top" was not indicative of misogyny.

Misogyny - dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Hey Canton Dawg, tell this asshole you've got nothing against women.

This is not the first time you've just freely throw out accusations from the moral high ground you think you're on.

Well then you must be in the same boat if you think that isn't misogyny. And yes I live a moral life, which is far more than I can say for the turd you follow.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry but he made a misogynistic comment without supporting evidence. This has been followed by several others doing exactly the same thing. I merely made an observation.

Now if they all wish to provide proof, go for it.

sorry, but you have been doing the same thing - about Pres Trump with ZERO evidence. What goes around, comes around, eh?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It's a catch 22

Labeling of Americans drives the fact we're different

But if some Americans are going to treat others worse for being different that needs to be addressed

but you have labeled senior citizens, you know, "scary old people", for a long time.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

Um...in this case Cdawg accusing her of "fuckin her way to the top" was not indicative of misogyny.

Misogyny - dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Hey Canton Dawg, tell this asshole you've got nothing against women.

This is not the first time you've just freely throw out accusations from the moral high ground you think you're on.

I have nothing against females, I love me some females.

Tex throws out all kinds shit against Trump with zero proof to back it up.

I find it ironic that he wants proof of my statement directed at Kamala Harris.

That’s a textbook definition of a hypocrite.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry but he made a misogynistic comment without supporting evidence. This has been followed by several others doing exactly the same thing. I merely made an observation.

Now if they all wish to provide proof, go for it.

Look like a story from ABC news to me hardly a right-wing organization. But I get it any criticism is racism misogyny or Sexism to you idiots. The same ones who have been pissing and moaning about Stormy Daniels.

By the way sure I think he fucked Stormy Daniels and plenty of other dames who are turned on by wealth and power. And I guess it's just fine if she swaps the occasional hum job for political power. What's your point hypocrite?

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Look like a story from ABC news to me hardly a right-wing organization. But I get it any criticism is racism misogyny or Sexism to you idiots. The same ones who have been pissing and moaning about Stormy Daniels.

By the way sure I think he fucked Stormy Daniels and plenty of other dames who are turned on by wealth and power. And I guess it's just fine if she swaps the occasional hum job for political power. What's your point hypocrite?

WSS

The Stormy D thing got verified. Where's your verified hum job hypocrite? Still waiting.

And oh BTW, the king of conservatives, George Will, tried to tell you so called conservatives in 2016 that DT was not who you think he was. $4 Trillion in deficit Dem-like spending

and counting excluding the COVID bailout and you still don't get it.

And Will is still trying to get you to understand that. Apparently you are all too think skulled to understand his points. You gonna try to tell me he's not a conservative?

So just because I have sided all along with George Will in his attempt to get through to you does NOT make me less conservative. And once again I have to define 

that as fiscally conservative, but independent in terms of the value of good ideas from wherever they originate, be it left, right or centrist. 

I never claimed to be a Republican like my nevertrumper sister, even though my vote still goes to my Republican US Rep Carter and US Senator Cornyn because they are 

fiscal conservatives just like me.

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well then you must be in the same boat if you think that isn't misogyny. And yes I live a moral life, which is far more than I can say for the turd you follow.

Did you for one moment think it was misogyny when the entire left including yourself tore Sarah Palin to shreds?

Hmmmm?

I don't follow Biden. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

The Stormy D thing got verified. Where's your verified hum job hypocrite? Still waiting.

And oh BTW, the king of conservatives, George Will, tried to tell you so called conservatives in 2016 that DT was not who you think he was. $4 Trillion in deficit Dem-like spending

and counting excluding the COVID bailout and you still don't get it.

And Will is still trying to get you to understand that. Apparently you are all too think skulled to understand his points. You gonna try to tell me he's not a conservative?

So just because I have sided all along with George Will in his attempt to get through to you does NOT make me less conservative. And once again I have to define 

that as fiscally conservative, but independent in terms of the value of good ideas from wherever they originate, be it left, right or centrist. 

I never claimed to be a Republican like my nevertrumper sister, even though my vote still goes to my Republican US Rep Carter and US Senator Cornyn because they are 

fiscal conservatives just like me.

George Will hasn't really been conservative for a good many years. As with many people who were once conservative as their brains deteriorate in their dotage. By the way fiscal conservative? Blow me. You're voting for Joe fuking biting so STFU with that fake shit. With all due respect. 😊

WSS

Just now, Gorka said:

Did you for one moment think it was misogyny when the entire left including yourself tore Sarah Palin to shreds?

Hmmmm?

I don't follow Biden. 

I don't know. Can you see Russia from Alaska? She could. I thought she was just as underpowered of mind just like your current Hero-King.

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

George Will hasn't really been conservative for a good many years. As with many people who were once conservative as their brains deteriorate in their dotage. By the way fiscal conservative? Blow me. You're voting for Joe fuking biting so STFU with that fake shit. With all due respect. 😊

WSS

LOL! George Will is hasn't changed. You have dumbass (with all due respect).😁

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't know. Can you see Russia from Alaska? She could. I thought she was just as underpowered of mind just like your current Hero-King.

That was a left wing propagated lie. She never said that. Tammy Fay in an SNL skit did. And you believed it. You're a misogynist.

You don't know??? But you know Canton Dawg is a misogynist?

You're a leftist piece of shit pretending to have morals is what you are.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Gorka said:

That was a left wing generated lie. She never said that.

You don't know??? But you know Canton Dawg is a misogynist?

You're a leftistis piece of shit is what you are.

What CD said was misogynist. Ask him to check it out with the significant female in his life. And he does not get to add anything to what he posted to explain his comment either. Accusing any woman of fucking her way to the top with zero evidence to support that kind of comment is misogynist. Apparently you just don't get that.

As for Palin this is actually what she said:

"During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: “They’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska” 

SNL then spoofed it as her saying, "From my house."

And fiscally you are a fake Republican who just saddled us with $4 Tril in deficit spending via you King 🤴 excluding COVID bailout. I cannot verify if that qualifies you as a piece of shit however. Look in the mirror.😱

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No, you're completely missing it. But you're also the guy saying "the broad shouldn't have been dressed like that" on here in posts about sexual assault, so I'm not holding my breath expecting a better take from you 

A good question for you as well...did you think it was misogyny when the left ridiculed and tried to destroy Sarah Palin every way imaginable?

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

What CD said was misogynist. Ask him to check it out with the significant female in his life. And he does not get to add anything to what he posted to explain his comment either. Accusing any woman of fucking her way to the top with zero evidence to support that kind of comment is misogynist. Apparently you just don't get that.

As for Palin this is actually what she said:

"During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: “They’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska” 

SNL then spoofed it as her saying, "From my house."

And fiscally you are a fake Republican who just saddled us with $4 Tril in deficit spending via you King 🤴 excluding COVID bailout. I cannot verify if that qualifies you as a piece of shit however. Look in the mirror.😱

Right "from her house" was the kicker you idiot. That line made her the subject of ridicule. It is what everyone believed she said  including yourself.

Today you've just learned that there really are places in Alaska from which you can see Russia.

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

A good question for you as well...did you think it was misogyny when the left ridiculed and tried to destroy Sarah Palin every way imaginable?

I thought Palin was a bad choice because she was just not a bright person. That came through during the campaign. I think even smart Republicans realized she was a poor choice for that reason alone. Does that make me misogynist to think she was not very bright? Not really. I intentionally actually married someone far brighter than myself. I was fully aware of it based on multiple classes together throughout high school where she was the smartest person in the room and never made below an A until her first semester at Cornell when she got a couple of B grades. That never happened again for her from that point on. Plus she was smart enough to keep this asshole around for 50+ years after we graduated from college.So there's that.🙀😹

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Right "from her house" was the kicker you idiot. That line made her the subject of ridicule. It is what everyone believed she said  including yourself.

Today you've just learned that there really are places you can see Russia from Alaska.

Well no one can ever accuse me of being dishonest. I did not know you can actually see Russia on a good day from a remote island in the Bering Sea. Now I do. 

But that changes nothing about my opinion that she was not the sharpest tool in the shed. I live with a bright one. There is no comparison.

Been fun boys but I gotta go. I have to concentrate today on a letter to the parole board to keep the murderer of my senior year college roommate in 

Huntsville prison for the remainder of his sentence in 2025. One thing I know about cold blooded sociopaths is that if you can just get them to around

age 70 (he will be 70 1/2 then), they are unlikely to repeat one time murderous behavior, even on those who provided the evidence to convict. My letter will

be asking the board to protect those people from him when he comes up for parole next year.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I thought Palin was a bad choice because she was just not a bright person. That came through during the campaign. I think even smart Republicans realized she was a poor choice for that reason alone. Does that make me misogynist to think she was not very bright? Not really. I intentionally actually married someone far brighter than myself. I was fully aware of it based on multiple classes together throughout high school where she was the smartest person in the room and never made below an A until her first semester at Cornell when she got a couple of B grades. That never happened again for her from that point on. Plus she was smart enough to keep this asshole around for 50+ years after we graduated from college.So there's that.🙀😹

You're veering off topic. Whether she was smart or not is irrelevant here.

The moment Palin was selected the democrat run  MSM sent a crew of 11 to Alaska to dig up as much dirt as possible on her. The attacks on her were relentless, from the clothes she wore to her family .  Did anyone bring up misogyny? You even had one democrat asshole from Delaware wishing Palin was on the plane that killed a senator from Alaska.

So when do you think the intensive dirt digging will begin on Kamala? There won't be. She will be portrayed as pristine.

Perhaps if they did as relentlessly as they did Palin and Trump, they'd uncover the fact that she really did suck cock to get where she is today.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1