THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Selects Kamala Harris as his VP

Canton Dawg

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And there we have it. The Liberals now can scream racism and sexism at the top of their miserable lungs anytime anybody dares to disagree with her. Fake conservative Tex has started the ball rolling. 

WSS

I mean, there's a difference between fair criticism and "she slept her way to the top."...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean, there's a difference between fair criticism and "she slept her way to the top."...

Oh, great, now you fuckers are offended by bringing up somebody sexual past.

But you are demonstrable wrong. I don't think you could perform fellatio while you are sleeping.

WSS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And there we have it. The Liberals now can scream racism and sexism at the top of their miserable lungs anytime anybody dares to disagree with her. Fake conservative Tex has started the ball rolling. 

WSS

Sorry but he made a misogynistic comment without supporting evidence. This has been followed by several others doing exactly the same thing. I merely made an observation.

Now if they all wish to provide proof, go for it.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.666ed24274036d30a7abf4784306d5a4.png

image.png.6e22e2f18fa56907e4e0934d820658f9.png

Sad thing is, it's going to get even crazier.

Unreal.

I just wish the labeling of everybody would stop. We're supposed to be Americans.

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Round and Round it goes   .   .   .  

image.png.8ba792d51007b1240930d33b1f2f7704.png

Seems I've heard something like this somewhere else before   .   .   .  

She is a natural born citizen, you fucking Retard.  The office held has nothing to do with it and her parents Weren't foreign diplomats.

How can you be so "pro constitution" yet be so ignorant of it?  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry but he made a misogynistic comment without supporting evidence. This has been followed by several others doing exactly the same thing. I merely made an observation.

Now if they all wish to provide proof, go for it.

Um...in this case Cdawg accusing her of "fuckin her way to the top" was not indicative of misogyny.

Misogyny - dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Hey Canton Dawg, tell this asshole you've got nothing against women.

This is not the first time you've just freely throw out accusations from the moral high ground you think you're on.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

You shoulda started expressing those sentiments when Trump was elected. What took you so long?

Naw, I've been saying it for years, just decided to write it now lol

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Unreal.

I just wish the labeling of everybody would stop. We're supposed to be Americans.

It's a catch 22

Labeling of Americans drives the fact we're different

But if some Americans are going to treat others worse for being different that needs to be addressed

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh, great, now you fuckers are offended by bringing up somebody sexual past.

But you are demonstrable wrong. I don't think you could perform fellatio while you are sleeping.

WSS

No, you're completely missing it. But you're also the guy saying "the broad shouldn't have been dressed like that" on here in posts about sexual assault, so I'm not holding my breath expecting a better take from you 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, you're completely missing it. But you're also the guy saying "the broad shouldn't have been dressed like that" on here in posts about sexual assault, so I'm not holding my breath expecting a better take from you 

A You're a stooge. 

(We all knew that.)

B I'm missing the point? Meaning you can perform fellatio while you were asleep? I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up. And down. And up. And down.

C I don't care how many guys the simple twat blew to get where she is. It would be funny if Biden lost the election and she decides to go Alissa Milano on Willie Brown and scream sexual harassment.

WSS