THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn's 51 yard pass - video clip

OconRecon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you left out the part where you say that you want hot butt sex from BQ

Debatable and completely off topic. For the record I don't care if Bartell is the starter. Myself and the rest of the browns fans on here just want to see the browns win some football.

Now there's a real cheatin' son of a bitch.

Quinnie is desperate to get that 11 mil.

Funny thing is, he still lost.

"He" lost? You mean the white TEAM "lost"? In a scrimmage game .... Thanks to Ratliff doing the bulk of the work. Setting up Anderson at the 7 yard line. That was nice of him wasn't it.

you just can't come to grips with what we are saying Lumazz. We want the BROWNS to win. We don't really care who finally is the QB. But, we need to find out what Quinn is all about in REAL games. We know what DA is NOT and that's a consistent quality starter. He makes stupid decisions and throws. Case in point the INT in the end zone on Sun. to kill a drive. But you can't even acknowledge that bonehead throw. He KILLS drives.

But you gotta say Quinn blows drives because he throws it away on 3rd and 1. I'd take him doing that to get a shot at a game winning FG than a guy who throws a pick 6 and we never get our kicker on the field.

It's funny that you criticize people for bringing up Quinn's amazing stats at ND because that is "college". But, you just used references to HIGH SCHOOL stats to support your boy toy DA.

HIGH SCHOOL!!???

I mean that is really getting desperate don't ya think? What's next how he only threw 15 INT's in Pop Warner?

Guest Masters
It's funny that you criticize people for bringing up Quinn's amazing stats at ND because that is "college". But, you just used references to HIGH SCHOOL stats to support your boy toy DA.

HIGH SCHOOL!!???

I mean that is really getting desperate don't ya think? What's next how he only threw 15 INT's in Pop Warner?

Well he doesn't want us to bring up Quinn college vs. DA, other than DA's team, featuring Steven Jackon, beating ND in a bowl game.

Guest Masters
Now there's a real cheatin' son of a bitch.

It's about doing everything you can to win. It would be like DA telling CLE players what Balt. O hand signals meant when he first got to CLE. Of course sadly, DA probably didn't know what they meant either..... oh snap...lol

The reason that DA's High School stats were brought up was not to say he will be a good NFL QB it was to directly make a point to a poster that keeps saying that DA has had the same issues since he was in High School. Now if you want to talk about college (which ALSO DOES NOT MATTER) then you can say that DA has had a completion percentage issue and INT problem since then.

People seem to just latch onto the part of a post that they want to respond to and don't look at the context of it. I don't know if anybody agrees with me but I am not tired of Lums posts but I am certainly tired of the way people respond. I look at lums posts as a funny side track to the real posts. It is the people that attack him that keep making all the damn posts about what Lum thinks.

Who cares what Lum thinks? Lum wins either way. If DA is the QB then Lum gets to tell you I told you so, hahaha. If BQ is the QB then Lum gets to come on and post even more posts about how poorly BQ is and about how his was not a upgrade to DA. Every time BQ makes a bad pass or a bad decision he will be making Lums day.

To lummy this QB competition is gold. He wins no matter what. Lummy must be BQs biggest fan is all I have to say.

Quinn probably told D'Qwell Jackson that "when Anderson stares down a tight-end for 11 straight seconds, that means he's going to throw it to him and you should jump the route."

Even if that was the case which it likely isnt it still means DA failed to properly read the defense all a decent defender has to do is play off the WR and watch DAs eyes and helm direction to know where he is going to throw it...jackson and every defender in the nfl now know how to shut DA down...this is just another dont blame me its not my fault moment from DA and im sure mangini does not value excuse making...

Archived