THE BROWNS BOARD

My Story & My Opinion Regarding The Results

D Bone

When I was 11, I won a big 80cc mini expert motocross race against some very fast - and one very well known kids. It was the greatest day of my life up until that point. In motocross we race 2 motos on the same day, and the lowest combined score wins the overall for the day, with the tie breaker being who scored higher in moto 2...... Say 2 riders go 1-2 and 2-1, the rider that won the 2nd moto gets the overall victory because of the moto 2 win, even though they both have 3pts.

I holeshoted both motos (1st rider to the 1st turn from a gated start). I ended up going 2-1 to the highly sponsored, paid and nationally known other kid's 1-2 and I got the overall win.

I was back at our motorhome getting hugs and high 5s from my mom and dad, as well as complete strangers who kind of made a circle around me at our pit and congratulated me one-by-one. My helmet and goggles were still on and once the commotion cleared, I took off my helmet and goggles to reveal me crying like the 11 year old kid I was.

I then sat on the 1st step of the door into the motorhome to get my thoughts about me and I saw the other rider and his dad walking towards our pit. I got up to greet them and the dad screamed at me, "Where is your dad?" My dad heard this and came hustling over to see what was going on. The dad accused us of having done illegal work to the engine of my bike to make it a 105cc motor.

My dad was a 41yr old contractor who threw around concrete, conduit and copper wire all day in the SoCal high desert and had the attitude to match. We'll just say that the other dad didn't do a whole lot more talking, or probably eating - for about 6 weeks I'm guessing. 

After that commotion died down, the race officials came over to let us know that the other kid filed an official protest. My dad and the official talked for a few minutes about our options and then they both came over to me. My dad told me to "Grab my tools, and pull the head off of the bike" (I'm 11... what were you doing when you were 11?) anyway, I grabbed my bitchen toolbox and pulled off the head of the engine.

The official grabbed his micrometer to measure the top of the piston, but the other dad mumbled that there was no way to know for sure unless the cylinder was off too so the piston could be measured as well and the official agreed...... My dad then looked at me and said, "You heard the man, pull the cylinder." I struggled to get it off by myself because the rings kept hanging up and I started to get embarrassed with everyone watching and started to cry. My dad came over and showed me what I was doing wrong, patted me on the head and told me to take a deep breath and to focus. I was then able to get it off easily. 

It took the official less than 10 seconds to declare my bike as 100% legal. He high 5'd me and said that he had never seen a kid my age do anything like that before. He told the 3 of us to go get anything we wanted at the snack stand, and those 2 cheeseburgers are still to this day the best I've ever had. 

After my mom, dad and I ate, my dad told me to "Go get cleaned up, I'd done enough for the day" and he said he would load everything himself. I said thanks, and went in to take off my riding gear and then I went and helped him load... because I knew that's what he really meant. 

What should have been the best day of my life, ended up being something else. It was still the best day of my life, but it was also a moment in time that shaped my life, and for the rest of my life.

From that July day in 1979 until the day I take my last breath, when I win, I shake the hands of my opponent and tell them good game and let them know I appreciate them... When I lose I do the same exact thing, all with a giant smile on my face, but the millisecond after I turn around that smile fades as I walk away thinking how I am going to kick the shit out of them the next time we meet.

^ Story time is over and if you read the whole thing you either get where I stand on everything regarding the results - or you don't. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm just so tired of the division. I voted for Trump and he and I both lost. Win some, lose some.

For just once in his Presidential career, I would love to see him call a nation wide Presidential address from the Oval Office and give the most professional speech the man has ever done.... Try to unite instead of divide.

I'm not naive and I know it would not make a lot of deference to many, but when you have to lose 130lbs, you need to lose the 1st one first.  

• Upvote 1

the trouble is, if the referee let your opponent in boxing have brass knuckles inside his gloves, let him land low blows without

any penalty, but gave the match to your opponent because you sneezed...

you'd be pretty po'd.

The issue isn't sore-losing, it's fraud. "Crooked referee"

The msm and democrats are the "referee", and the illegal votes are the brass knuckles.

just sayin....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the trouble is, if the referee let your opponent in boxing have brass knuckles inside his gloves, let him land low blows without

any penalty, but gave the match to your opponent because you sneezed...

you'd be pretty po'd.

The issue isn't sore-losing, it's fraud. "Crooked referee"

The msm and democrats are the "referee", and the illegal votes are the brass knuckles.

just sayin....

The courts are the referees and so far they are all ruling against the loser of the election according to the vote count. This is "Rigged II" because all the way up to election night in 2016 he was rolling out "Rigged I". It stopped the moment he actually won. Time to face the fact that him calling "rigged" is the only way he can handle the possibility of a loss. As I have said before, stick to proving it in courts or down the rabbithole you go with the Mad Hat(t)er.

18 hours ago, D Bone said:

From that July day in 1979 until the day I take my last breath, when I win, I shake the hands of my opponent and tell them good game and let them know I appreciate them... When I lose I do the same exact thing, all with a giant smile on my face, but the millisecond after I turn around that smile fades as I walk away thinking how I am going to kick the shit out of them the next time we meet.

^ Story time is over and if you read the whole thing you either get where I stand on everything regarding the results - or you don't.

Thanks for having the courage to just call it like it is rather than finding excuses for him that let him off the hook. I read and enjoyed the entire story. Like you I sure hated shaking hands with people who just beat the crap out teams I played for, but I damn sure was not going to come back next time without getting better for  the next game. But I still shook their hands and told them they beat us because the were better than we were that day. No excuses.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Thanks for having the courage to just call it like it is rather than finding excuses for him that let him off the hook. I read and enjoyed the entire story. Like you I sure hated shaking hands with people who just beat the crap out teams I played for, but I damn sure was not going to come back next time without getting better for  the next game. But I still shook their hands and told them they beat us because the were better than we were that day. No excuses.

He actually let the process play out by taking off the head and cylinder just as this process should play out by investigating all avenues of voter fraud. After all Tex you assholes spent 3 years + on a fake dossier. 

40 minutes ago, Vambo said:

He actually let the process play out by taking off the head and cylinder just as this process should play out by investigating all avenues of voter fraud. After all Tex you assholes spent 3 years + on a fake dossier. 

I do not disagree that all legal avenues should be allowed to play out. I agree wholeheartedly in fact. But so far in courts no fraud claim has held any water.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I do not disagree that all legal avenues should be allowed to play out. I agree wholeheartedly in fact. But so far in courts no fraud claim has held any water.

so, Tex - if you ever admit the truth about something, I'll admit that you got it right......

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/11/12/278973-n278973

BREAKING: PA Judge Rules in Favor of Trump in Election Decision

15 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, Tex - if you ever admit the truth about something, I'll admit that you got it right......

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/11/12/278973-n278973

BREAKING: PA Judge Rules in Favor of Trump in Election Decision

Well we will see where it goes from there won't we.

I still have not wavered from let it be proven legally whichever way it goes.

Perhaps SCOTUS becomes the final decision maker after all. 

Should prove interesting to say the least.

The question will then be if you also accept final legal decisions. Will you?

EDIT: Will you accept those decisions even if it means Biden won?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Tex, I have no problem with accepting a real legit election. But this one

is so corrupted it's profound. It's so corrupted, I don't see how it can be uncorrupted though.

Check it out:

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-analysis-of-election-night-data-from-all-states-shows-millions-of-votes-either-switched-from-president-trump-to-biden-or-were-lost-using-dominion-and-other-systems/

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost — Using Dominion and Other Systems

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-system-glitch-also-uncovered-wisconsin-reversal-19032-votes-removes-lead-joe-biden/

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden

Software that caused 6k Trump votes to go to Biden in ...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/software-issue...

Nov 07, 2020 · The race in Michigan, with 99% reporting, has Biden winning by a margin of roughly 145,000 votes, with more than 5.5 million votes cast. Help stop voter fraud: The Trump

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2020/11/12/trump-campaign-election-2020-presidential-pennsylvania-lawsuit-ballots-late-identification/stories/202011120132

AG gotta read what is actually taking place.  These votes were not counted. They were segregated due to interpretation of the statute. Judge ruled that should not be counted.

So, Tex, do you see how freaking dangerous and illegal this election was?

I'm not kidding. and guess who has ties to the dominion software company?

Here is four sources:

Dominion Voting Systems tied to Clintons, widely used in ...

https://www.worldtribune.com/dominion-voting...

Nov 07, 2020 · The Denver-based company’s Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5 software was used in 69 counties in Michigan on Tuesday.

SMALL DIG: SOROS tied to the election software used in ...

https://centipedenation.com/first-column/the...

Nov 07, 2020 · Smartmatic created the Dominion software. Smartmatic is run by Lord Mark Malloch Brown who works for George Soros. Other positions have included vice-chairman of George Soros’s Investment Funds, as well as his Open Society Institute, a Vice-President at the World Bank and the lead international partner at Sawyer Miller, a political consulting firm.

Calls Growing For Special Investigation Into "Dominion ...

https://welovetrump.com/2020/11/07/calls-growing-for-special-investigation-into...

Nov 07, 2020 · Starting with a software “glitch” called Dominion. You can’t make this stuff up! Dominion? Do we really want a software system called “Dominion” and probably created or funded by Soros and his ilk running our elections? No way! This is why: 1.

Dominion Voting now has ties to George Soros ...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/...

Dominion Voting now has ties to George Soros! - Smartmatic uses Dominion software [link=(Bl@nka Shore @BlnkaShore2 · 4h The chairman of SmartMatics &the SGO Gro

Glitch-Prone Dominion Voting Software Used in Georgia ...

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/10/glitch-prone...

2 days ago · A glitch-prone voting software called Dominion Voting Systems (Dominion) was used in all 159 of Georgia counties. Dominion classified their presence in Georgia as a “statewide voting system rollout.”. This past week, Dominion has caused delayed voting and reporting results in Gwinnett County, Morgan County, and Spalding County. Gwinnett County is the same location a whistleblower claimed ...

Missing:

soros

Must include:

soros

8 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2020/11/12/trump-campaign-election-2020-presidential-pennsylvania-lawsuit-ballots-late-identification/stories/202011120132

AG gotta read what is actually taking place.  These votes were not counted. They were segregated due to interpretation of the statute. Judge ruled that should not be counted.

So they would not affect the current status.

From the article:

"The Trump campaign on Thursday won a case attempting to disqualify a small number of mail-in ballots for first-time Pennsylvania voters who were unable to confirm their identification by Nov. 9.

These ballots had been segregated pending the judge’s decision and have not yet been counted, so their disqualification will not affect the current vote count in Pennsylvania. Joe Biden won the state, and subsequently the election, on Saturday and currently leads President Trump by more than 53,000 votes."

I should have known better than to have read the usual BS from redstate.com as having anything to do with reality any more than the other ones provided above by cal.😁

More conspiracynews.com all.😁

PS-you will find better fiction over in the Barber Shop where I am pushing my daughter's newest book in English and Italian.😍

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

So, Tex, do you see how freaking dangerous and illegal this election was?

I'm not kidding. and guess who has ties to the dominion software company?

Here is four sources:

Dominion Voting Systems tied to Clintons, widely used in ...

https://www.worldtribune.com/dominion-voting...

Nov 07, 2020 · The Denver-based company’s Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5 software was used in 69 counties in Michigan on Tuesday.

SMALL DIG: SOROS tied to the election software used in ...

https://centipedenation.com/first-column/the...

Nov 07, 2020 · Smartmatic created the Dominion software. Smartmatic is run by Lord Mark Malloch Brown who works for George Soros. Other positions have included vice-chairman of George Soros’s Investment Funds, as well as his Open Society Institute, a Vice-President at the World Bank and the lead international partner at Sawyer Miller, a political consulting firm.

Calls Growing For Special Investigation Into "Dominion ...

https://welovetrump.com/2020/11/07/calls-growing-for-special-investigation-into...

Nov 07, 2020 · Starting with a software “glitch” called Dominion. You can’t make this stuff up! Dominion? Do we really want a software system called “Dominion” and probably created or funded by Soros and his ilk running our elections? No way! This is why: 1.

Dominion Voting now has ties to George Soros ...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/...

Dominion Voting now has ties to George Soros! - Smartmatic uses Dominion software [link=(Bl@nka Shore @BlnkaShore2 · 4h The chairman of SmartMatics &the SGO Gro

Glitch-Prone Dominion Voting Software Used in Georgia ...

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/10/glitch-prone...

2 days ago · A glitch-prone voting software called Dominion Voting Systems (Dominion) was used in all 159 of Georgia counties. Dominion classified their presence in Georgia as a “statewide voting system rollout.”. This past week, Dominion has caused delayed voting and reporting results in Gwinnett County, Morgan County, and Spalding County. Gwinnett County is the same location a whistleblower claimed ...

Missing:

soros

Must include:

soros

Take it all to court.

Once again I will ask this question. Once all legal avenues are exhausted, up to and including SCOTUS if necessary, will you then abide by the election results from that process?

A simple yes or no would suffice. I have already committed to yes, but so far it looks like you are dodging the question.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Take it all to court.

Once again I will ask this question. Once all legal avenues are exhausted, up to and including SCOTUS if necessary, will you then abide by the election results from that process?

A simple yes or no would suffice. I have already committed to yes, but so far it looks like you are dodging the question.

All the way to the Supreme Court!

37 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Take it all to court.

oh, a SIMPLE yes or no? regardless of the failure to be deleting all the illegal votes? Not recounting with the settings of accuracy (reading signatures was turned all the way down to 40% in high dem areas)

then the answer it simple. NO.

How's that? Why the hell should I accept the millions of illegal votes, the sabotage of the accuracy of the voting machines?

do you know that they can open them up and change the settings? That a programmer/analyst with skills like I had for decades - could modify the operatiion/accuracy of the machines? They found thousands of votes in Georgia? that were automatically changed to biden from Trump actual votes, at a certain point late in the election? no freaking wonder biden "pulled ahead".

without widespread, deliberate fraud, in terms of hundreds of illegal votes, 4am after the election delivery of truckloads of ballots...

ALL FOR BIDEN per whistleblowers... (about a couple of hundred whistleblowers now) with OUT OF STATE LICENSE PLATES?

no wonder they wanted to keep counting longer and longer... it gave them enough time to ship from out of state where needed, eh?

so, IF THEY FIX ALL THE FRAUD, the winner is valid. Til then, it's a fraudulent election.

You committed to "yes" because you hope the biden fraud voted win in the swing states stands.

not happenin here, Tex.

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, a SIMPLE yes or no? regardless of the failure to be deleting all the illegal votes? Not recounting with the settings of accuracy (reading signatures was turned all the way down to 40% in high dem areas)

then the answer it simple. NO.

How's that? Why the hell should I accept the millions of illegal votes, the sabotage of the accuracy of the voting machines?

do you know that they can open them up and change the settings? That a programmer/analyst with skills like I had for decades - could modify the operatiion/accuracy of the machines? They found thousands of votes in Georgia? that were automatically changed to biden from Trump actual votes, at a certain point late in the election? no freaking wonder biden "pulled ahead".

without widespread, deliberate fraud, in terms of hundreds of illegal votes, 4am after the election delivery of truckloads of ballots...

ALL FOR BIDEN per whistleblowers... (about a couple of hundred whistleblowers now) with OUT OF STATE LICENSE PLATES?

no wonder they wanted to keep counting longer and longer... it gave them enough time to ship from out of state where needed, eh?

so, IF THEY FIX ALL THE FRAUD, the winner is valid. Til then, it's a fraudulent election.

You committed to "yes" because you hope the biden fraud voted win in the swing states stands.

not happenin here, Tex.

So you'll be Biden Ur time until Ur hero comes out of Hiden in 2024. OK I get it. The legal system means absolutely nothing to you because you would rather believe every damn conspiracy theory out there rather than have it proven in a court of law. And this is how you support democracy and the rule of law.

EDIT: If you are so certain that all that stuff you posted is true, then send it to the proper place. If trumpteam agrees then they will use it in court where it belongs.

This is the most recent one I could find for you.   djt45.com/stopfraud  or  1-202-499-4921    I'm not f'n with you on those. Their first 800# got so many prank calls that they changed it to this. I have no idea if they have since changed it again.

14 hours ago, Vambo said:

Wonder if Joe Biden remembers Clarence Thomas trial...

Well on the Affordable Care Act Kavanaugh was able to forget Harris's cross examination. Very surprising, but he made his comments based on how he sees the law, not on that grueling ordeal she put him through.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-justice-department-argue-end-150359955.html

I would expect the same for Thomas. He's now a SC judge, not a grudge keeper.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well on the Affordable Care Act Kavanaugh was able to forget Harris's cross examination. Very surprising, but he made his comments based on how he sees the law, not on that grueling ordeal she put him through.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-justice-department-argue-end-150359955.html

I would expect the same for Thomas. He's now a SC judge, not a grudge keeper.

Typical Republican...unlike the Democrats!

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

except Hawaii WAS overturned. but it's nice you think Doocy and Rove are your favorite experts on the stuff they don't know much about.

Look at the difference in Georgia. NC. It still needs to be STOPPED even if it doesn't give Pres Trump the win. The fraud needs to

be COMPLETELY REVERSED and those hundreds and hundreds of fake/illegal votes deleted back out of the election

Or, it's tainted, it's no biden win. Because the LEFT corrupted it badly. They have ADMITTED it on tape. The question is, can it be fixed? or are we doomed to never have a legit election again, russian kgb style?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

except Hawaii WAS overturned. but it's nice you think Doocy and Rove are your favorite experts on the stuff they don't know much about.

Look at the difference in Georgia. NC. It still needs to be STOPPED even if it doesn't give Pres Trump the win. The fraud needs to

be COMPLETELY REVERSED and those hundreds and hundreds of fake/illegal votes deleted back out of the election

Or, it's tainted, it's no biden win. Because the LEFT corrupted it badly. They have ADMITTED it on tape. The question is, can it be fixed? or are we doomed to never have a legit election again, russian kgb style?

djt45.com/stopfraud  or  1-202-499-4921 

Take it to them if you are so certain. If there is merit they will take it to court.

On 11/11/2020 at 8:53 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Same thing in boxing.  Get beat and you congratualate and then do your best to kick their ass the next time.  It's called competiiton.  But also respect.

Someone ought to tell deontay wilder who is currently putting on the most pathetic display of poor sportsmanship and excuse making the boxing world has ever seen. 

On 11/12/2020 at 4:15 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Way to go Aggies!   The election has never been a problem and it still isn't.  The popular vote has the Brat in the WH down by at least 5.5 million votes while the electoral vote ended in TKO with Trump crying he wasn't knocked out.  Even sillier is there's people arguing he got screwed. 

Who tried to make cuts to the US Postal System just a month or 2 before the election?  And why?  There's a Pandemic that still had 1 political party that would rather mail their votes in than go to crowded facilities with Trump's cheerleaders refusing to wear masks or space.  EVERYONE on the planet knew this was going to increase the mail in votes.  So guess who also attacked the mail in voting process for the 6-8 months leading up to the election? And guess whose entire family voted by mail in the 2016 election?  And didn't a former Trump hire named John Bolton say Trump asked 3 Communist Leaders in China, Russia and North Korea to interfere with this election?  He hired him like so many others during the epic volume of WH turnover.

All his efforts to F--- with the mail and his Republican Leader in Texas only allowing 1 ballot box for a HUGE region of people is corrupt.  Some of Trump's other  Republicans were putting up fake ballot boxes in California; but notice how church mouse quiet that was kept among the R-Wing?  How come he didn't want to contest North Carolina, which was one of the last states to finish counting?  

Karma is a beyotch!  Let's see what Trump's sister(who worked as a Federal Judge) had to say about the integrity of her brother... If you listen all the way to the end, you'll understand he's never been at this for America.  Not that anyone should need this to call a fraud a fraud.  Can't wait to see his tax returns!