THE BROWNS BOARD

My Story & My Opinion Regarding The Results

D Bone

On 11/11/2020 at 8:35 PM, D Bone said:

When I was 11, I won a big 80cc mini expert motocross race against some very fast - and one very well known kids. It was the greatest day of my life up until that point. In motocross we race 2 motos on the same day, and the lowest combined score wins the overall for the day, with the tie breaker being who scored higher in moto 2...... Say 2 riders go 1-2 and 2-1, the rider that won the 2nd moto gets the overall victory because of the moto 2 win, even though they both have 3pts.

I holeshoted both motos (1st rider to the 1st turn from a gated start). I ended up going 2-1 to the highly sponsored, paid and nationally known other kid's 1-2 and I got the overall win.

I was back at our motorhome getting hugs and high 5s from my mom and dad, as well as complete strangers who kind of made a circle around me at our pit and congratulated me one-by-one. My helmet and goggles were still on and once the commotion cleared, I took off my helmet and goggles to reveal me crying like the 11 year old kid I was.

I then sat on the 1st step of the door into the motorhome to get my thoughts about me and I saw the other rider and his dad walking towards our pit. I got up to greet them and the dad screamed at me, "Where is your dad?" My dad heard this and came hustling over to see what was going on. The dad accused us of having done illegal work to the engine of my bike to make it a 105cc motor.

My dad was a 41yr old contractor who threw around concrete, conduit and copper wire all day in the SoCal high desert and had the attitude to match. We'll just say that the other dad didn't do a whole lot more talking, or probably eating - for about 6 weeks I'm guessing. 

After that commotion died down, the race officials came over to let us know that the other kid filed an official protest. My dad and the official talked for a few minutes about our options and then they both came over to me. My dad told me to "Grab my tools, and pull the head off of the bike" (I'm 11... what were you doing when you were 11?) anyway, I grabbed my bitchen toolbox and pulled off the head of the engine.

The official grabbed his micrometer to measure the top of the piston, but the other dad mumbled that there was no way to know for sure unless the cylinder was off too so the piston could be measured as well and the official agreed...... My dad then looked at me and said, "You heard the man, pull the cylinder." I struggled to get it off by myself because the rings kept hanging up and I started to get embarrassed with everyone watching and started to cry. My dad came over and showed me what I was doing wrong, patted me on the head and told me to take a deep breath and to focus. I was then able to get it off easily. 

It took the official less than 10 seconds to declare my bike as 100% legal. He high 5'd me and said that he had never seen a kid my age do anything like that before. He told the 3 of us to go get anything we wanted at the snack stand, and those 2 cheeseburgers are still to this day the best I've ever had. 

After my mom, dad and I ate, my dad told me to "Go get cleaned up, I'd done enough for the day" and he said he would load everything himself. I said thanks, and went in to take off my riding gear and then I went and helped him load... because I knew that's what he really meant. 

What should have been the best day of my life, ended up being something else. It was still the best day of my life, but it was also a moment in time that shaped my life, and for the rest of my life.

From that July day in 1979 until the day I take my last breath, when I win, I shake the hands of my opponent and tell them good game and let them know I appreciate them... When I lose I do the same exact thing, all with a giant smile on my face, but the millisecond after I turn around that smile fades as I walk away thinking how I am going to kick the shit out of them the next time we meet.

^ Story time is over and if you read the whole thing you either get where I stand on everything regarding the results - or you don't. 

Great post D Bone!  

• Thanks 1

Why does the Fake News Media continuously assume that Joe Biden will ascend to the Presidency, not even allowing our side to show, which we are just getting ready to do, how badly shattered and violated our great Constitution has been in the 2020 Election. It was attacked, perhaps like never before! From large numbers of Poll Watchers that were thrown out of vote counting rooms in many of our States, to millions of ballots that have been altered by Democrats, only for Democrats, to voting after the Election was over, to using Radical Left owned Dominion Voting Systems, turned down by Texas and many others because it was not good or secure, those responsible for the safeguarding of our Constitution cannot allow the Fake results of the 2020 Mail-In Election to stand. The World is watching!