THE BROWNS BOARD

The Star Witness

MLD Woody

Was she, or was she not a contract worker for Dominion? That's easy enough to confirm.

She says she signed an affidavit concerning her claims. Also easy to confirm

She was testifying under oath, risking prison if she perjured herself.

An attorney has tendered CCTV evidence to a Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee which she claims shows poll workers waiting for observers and media to leave before accessing ballot-stuffed suitcases from under a table.

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Was she, or was she not a contract worker for Dominion? That's easy enough to confirm.

She says she signed an affidavit concerning her claims. Also easy to confirm

She was testifying under oath, risking prison if she perjured herself.

That was to the Michigan House apparently, not in a court of law- if under "oath"  prove it. Rudy was rehashing plenty of baseless crap at that hearing with apparent impunity. 

How many times do I have to say affidavits mean absolutely nothing- they have to be proven.  

Funny if she's a Dominion worker- she can spout off with Ghool-iani at her side, while other Dominion workers had to be relocated to other cities and get police protection because of death threats. Trump's "very fine people" at work.  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

That was to the Michigan House apparently, not in a court of law- if under "oath"  prove it. Rudy was rehashing plenty of baseless crap at that hearing with apparent impunity. 

How many times do I have to say affidavits mean absolutely nothing- they have to be proven.  

Funny if she's a Dominion worker- she can spout off with Ghool-iani at her side, while other Dominion workers had to be relocated to other cities and get police protection because of death threats. Trump's "very fine people" at work.  

Neither she (nor any "witness" testifying in the "hearing") was under oath. Several times during the hearing, Democrat's suggested the witnesses be put under oath and were met with outrage and indignation by Republicans in the Michigan legislature.

On another note, check out Rudy reaching over and trying to shush her when she is talking over everybody, R and D alike. How fucking crazy do you have to be when RUDY(!) is saying, "Jesus Christ, you need to tone it down."

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Not even funmy.

Not at all. Sometimes, well often, the Liberals confuse Garden variety attack with satire and or humor.

Still  I'll be the first to admit that usually Liberals are better at that.

On the other hand there is a certain portion of the population it gets most of its news not only from social media but late night comedy.

WSS

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not at all. Sometimes, well often, the Liberals confuse Garden variety attack with satire and or humor.

Still  I'll be the first to admit that usually Liberals are better at that.

On the other hand there is a certain portion of the population it gets most of its news not only from social media but late night comedy.

WSS

They should be getting their news from Q drops and Newsmax like real Americans 

by woodpecker..log...I mean, feeeeeellinnnnngs

his ridicule of one conservative ridicules all of them,

as if he ridicules a black person, he ridicules all of them,

as if he ridicules a veteran, he ridicules all of them...

that is bigotry in it's worst form.

41 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

by woodpecker..log...I mean, feeeeeellinnnnngs

his ridicule of one conservative ridicules all of them,

as if he ridicules a black person, he ridicules all of them,

as if he ridicules a veteran, he ridicules all of them...

that is bigotry in it's worst form.

So you're defending QAnon under the umbrella of conservatism?

Really think about what you're saying here ...

so, I don't know anything about qwhatever at all. I'm explaining that you try to make points based on

spoiled infantile arguments. There are nutjobs all over. Singling out one nutjob doesn't mean all conservatives/republicans/etc

are exactly like the nutjob you post about.

It's a definite trend of blind, ignorant, shallow-minded and woodpeckerish bigoty.

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, I don't know anything about qwhatever at all. I'm explaining that you try to make points based on

spoiled infantile arguments. There are nutjobs all over. Singling out one nutjob doesn't mean all conservatives/republicans/etc

are exactly like the nutjob you post about.

It's a definite trend of blind, ignorant, shallow-minded and woodpeckerish bigoty.

I am going to assume you don't even realize where many of your insane Trump stories and loyalties come from. 

Go look through JAFBF's thread. The crazy shit in there gets dressed up by OAN or Newsmax and you eat it up. Do you not realize that?

Or are you just playing dumb on this like Trump is?