THE BROWNS BOARD

Stefanski tests positive.

The Cysko Kid

So much for this fucking game.

The last game should have been postponed.   They all got it because they were forced to all be together for that game.

Fucking NFL.  I suspect their attitude is "it's just the Browns...no big deal".    But what if it now becomes  the Chiefs or the Packers...or someone the league cares about?

What did I say about the NFL  needing to  "Bubble".  

Of course, you also have to ask:  WTF is going on over there. They have seemed to have had more trouble than anyone else. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Oh man...

Wouldn’t that make the rest of the team as well as the majority of the Steelers’ roster a “close contact?”

The first guy I thought of was Baker and then I thought Tomlin prior to the game- yacking it up.

Within 6 feet for more than 15 mins. 

Im hearing it could be Bitonio.  He was breathing on defensive lineman and backers all game are they tracing back to Sunday is the question. 

Again no problem if certain people have to sit out because of what their test or contact tracing - just be fair when it happens to Pitt., KC, GB, etc.  

And with the games this week stakes are just a tad higher if the positives roll in with multiple places.  Why not postpone it all for one week?  Curb the spread a bit- Isn’t it a Health and safety risk continuing forward- obviously coaches players are seemingly healthy but contacting it. 

If the NFL had brains (GOD-ell)... They would push the playoffs back 2 weeks and let teams get healthy instead of thinking about their schedule and pocket books...

• Upvote 1

Dez Bryant tested positive before a game, and they simply removed him and the game went on. 

I'm wondering how consistent this testing is, team to team. I'm sure it's supposed to be all the same per the agreement with management & the union, but you've got to wonder.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

So much for this fucking game.

The last game should have been postponed.   They all got it because they were forced to all be together for that game.

Fucking NFL.  I suspect their attitude is "it's just the Browns...no big deal".    But what if it now becomes  the Chiefs or the Packers...or someone the league cares about?

What did I say about the NFL  needing to  "Bubble".  

Of course, you also have to ask:  WTF is going on over there. They have seemed to have had more trouble than anyone else. 

its to the point that i don't even know if i'd play baker with all these ol out.....running game is done.....baker will be running for his life at some point in this game....dangerous dangerous dangerous.....what a way to end the season.....oh well....look on the bright side...we won eleven games and made the playoffs with adverse conditions....pretty remarkable....if it was only another team we were playing...thought we may have had a good chance to knock them out.....

Just now, browns52 said:

its to the point that i don't even know if i'd play baker with all these ol out.....running game is done.....baker will be running for his life at some point in this game....dangerous dangerous dangerous.....what a way to end the season.....oh well....look on the bright side...we won eleven games and made the playoffs with adverse conditions....pretty remarkable....if it was only another team we were playing...thought we may have had a good chance to knock them out.....

the steelers that is..

Just now, nickers said:

If the NFL had brains (GOD-ell)... They would push the plays back 2 weeks and let teams get healthy instead of thinking about their schedule and pocket books...

no shjit....who cares if the sb gets pushed up a week or two....give the teams a fair chance....is bitonio and teller out for sure or do all these players and coaches still have a shot at a negative test before sunday....its so fucked up....

1 hour ago, SdBacker80 said:

Im hearing it could be Bitonio.

Good guess... dammit...

So now it's in the OL room... and back in the WR with Hodge... if they in fact were in rooms this past week.

As for "close contact"... I wonder if masks are a mitigating factor? Also outdoors... both of which would play into the Stef-Tomlin interactions Sunday.

49 minutes ago, browns52 said:

Isn't it just bitonio out from the o line? We had all our starters last week and unless I'm missing something he's the only I've heard will be out. 

7 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Good guess... dammit...

So now it's in the OL room... and back in the WR with Hodge... if they in fact were in rooms this past week.

As for "close contact"... I wonder if masks are a mitigating factor? Also outdoors... both of which would play into the Stef-Tomlin interactions Sunday.

Masks are not supposed to be a mitigating factor. If you are closer then 6 feet for longer than 15 minute (mask or no mask) you are considered close contact according to cdc.

• Thanks 1