THE BROWNS BOARD

Stefanski tests positive.

The Cysko Kid

10 hours ago, Vagitron said:

I'm with ya, it's just the old article that is recirculating. It was written a while ago. Essentially he supposedly said that we should send all the gays to an island and nuke it. 

Thanks! What a POS. People like that don't belong in a modern society. Also isn't the female coach we got a homosexual.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Thanks! What a POS. People like that don't belong in a modern society. Also isn't the female coach we got a homosexual.

I'm not totally sure, but I'd be completely shocked if she wasn't. I just can't wait until that shit doesn't matter. It's funny, my daughter's generation almost doesn't even LOOK at preferences. She's 11 and I think there's a bit of "it's cool to be gay" going on, but it makes me happy to know that she'll be able to love whoever she wants. Makes me sad for older generations. Heck, I remember back in high school where people openly mocked a gay girl, and that was just 22 years ago. 

18 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Well, how would I have evidence of conversations with the league? That is just incredibly dumb of you to ask. 

If you want tangible proof that something is discussed to think this wasn't some novel idea by you (apparently one who is so much smarter and looking ahead) then you won't get it.

Of course, you said something about it a couple weeks ago. And every other pro sports had a version, but NO, the NFL didn't even know that.

The NFL had no other business to think on, discuss, etc. except for ways to screw the Cleveland Browns.

As for the rest, maybe you should reach out to the league and let them know how easy it would be to institute your plan. I'm guessing they will pay you very handsomely if you can help.

And since I am an honest person that doesn't dig into a point, I will admit I had forgotten about the Colts win.

But the premise behind me bringing it up still stands. If it were the Browns losing a home playoff game you would have at least a bit of pause on not caring how it effects teams. 

And for you (and any others thinking that way) not caring if other teams have an outbreak is absolutely despicable. For one, you have no clue what the outcome would be for them, both currently or future. But more than likely, yes, they would be OK themselves. But they could absolutely pass it on to others who wouldn't be. 

You really should be ashamed to have even thought that way. Over a football game. 

In no way with any kind of back and forth we have, or anything else even close. I am absolutely DISGUSTED by you. You just went way past Ghoolie on filth factor.

Again, congratulations, you just got me to do something. You just said that disgusting comment because of a FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME.

22 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Hello!  McFly?  Is anybody home?   Pay attention. 

We are talking about putting all the playoff teams in a bubble during that time...to assure no outside exposure.   It worked for the NHL and the NBA.   And that is just what the NCAA is doing with all 68 of the college basketball teams that will be part of March Madness. 

the nfl have a helluva lot more people than the nba  or nhl to put into a bubble so would you drop it allready

4 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Well, how would I have evidence of conversations with the league? That is just incredibly dumb of you to ask. 

Well....you said it would be delusional of me to think they did not have conversations about doing a bubble.  So you  seemed so sure of yourself I assumed you knew something.  But by this then, what you are saying that I would also be delusional to think that they had had coversations. .  

If you want tangible proof that something is discussed to think this wasn't some novel idea by you (apparently one who is so much smarter and looking ahead) then you won't get it.

Well....it looks like none of us will get anything.  We have no proof they did discuss, nor proof that they didn't . 

Of course, you said something about it a couple weeks ago. And every other pro sports had a version, but NO, the NFL didn't even know that.

The NFL had no other business to think on, discuss, etc. except for ways to screw the Cleveland Browns.

I was not talking about ways to screw the Browns...it has nothing to do with the Browns.  The Browns just coincidentally are the team that got burned.   I was talking about ways that the Covid situation could screw up the league.  I DO think the league had any number of conversations how they would deal with that...and implemented some of those ideas...for the regular season .  But it seems that they had no contingency plans when it came to ensuring the viability of their playoffs at season's end. 

As for the rest, maybe you should reach out to the league and let them know how easy it would be to institute your plan. I'm guessing they will pay you very handsomely if you can help.

Shoot me their number. 

And since I am an honest person that doesn't dig into a point, I will admit I had forgotten about the Colts win.

But the premise behind me bringing it up still stands. If it were the Browns losing a home playoff game you would have at least a bit of pause on not caring how it effects teams. 

And for you (and any others thinking that way) not caring if other teams have an outbreak is absolutely despicable. For one, you have no clue what the outcome would be for them, both currently or future. But more than likely, yes, they would be OK themselves. But they could absolutely pass it on to others who wouldn't be. 

You really should be ashamed to have even thought that way. Over a football game. 

In no way with any kind of back and forth we have, or anything else even close. I am absolutely DISGUSTED by you. You just went way past Ghoolie on filth factor.

Again, congratulations, you just got me to do something. You just said that disgusting comment because of a FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME.

Oh, I told you that it was a perverse thought....Schadenfreud.  But I would wager that any number of other people on here had the same thought. (You included)  What are you going to do about it?  Except spew phony righteous indignation? 

2 hours ago, ATOM said:

the nfl have a helluva lot more people than the nba  or nhl to put into a bubble so would you drop it allready

They also only have to do it for one game for half the playoff teams...plus I think the NFL playoffs  have a much shorter duration than the NBA/NHL Playoffs.  So since you asked....no, I don't think I will drop it. 

But, it may be dropped of its own inertia, because it ain't happening (even if it should/could have)  so the discussion is going to be irrelevant. 

6 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

I'm not totally sure, but I'd be completely shocked if she wasn't. I just can't wait until that shit doesn't matter. It's funny, my daughter's generation almost doesn't even LOOK at preferences. She's 11 and I think there's a bit of "it's cool to be gay" going on, but it makes me happy to know that she'll be able to love whoever she wants. Makes me sad for older generations. Heck, I remember back in high school where people openly mocked a gay girl, and that was just 22 years ago. 

Same here. My gf has a 16 year old and 14 year old along with our twins. They don't care what you are and that's great. I don't give a shit what happens in someone else's bedroom as long as your not trying to shove shit up my butt, soo what's the big deal. Old people mostly suck.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

My gosh, you act more and more like Ghoolie or worst all the time.

1. I will absolutely guarantee I don't want anyone to have to go through it. All you want to call it is perverse, without thinking of those consequences. Again, over a football game. And one that you have NEVER had a single stake in as anything except a fan.

2. You obviously do now have a part of you that is in fact a troll. Because you don't even care what you have said in the past. You, along with many others have spoke of how the league wants to screw the Browns. My point was, you think that the league had all the time to sit around and think of that, but don't discuss how to operate during a pandemic.

3. Yes genius, I have as much evidence as you do lack of evidence that it was discussed. But I will even let you have you thoughts that 2 weeks or so ago when you brought it up that it was the 1st thought of doing it.

Despite the fact that other sports did it MONTHS before you suggested it, and that I even saw it weeks ago being discussed about this situation all over TV. 

As for the 1st point, yes it is delusional for you to think that it wasn't even discussed in some manner. Even if it was something very informal. But that isn't the point of it.

It is incredibly dumb, stupid, asinine, whatever word you want to use for you to want evidence of a conversation between parties that I am not a part of. 

Again most of this has nothing to do with some perceived rivalry you think you have with me. In this post, your little Gipper persona has displayed that HE is a disgusting person, and all over a football game. And instead of like most times when you try to spin it or even the better way and say you just took it too far , you dug in and justified feeling that way by saying others do too. 

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

My gosh, you act more and more like Ghoolie or worst all the time.

No...actually....YOU are more like Ghoolie or worst ALL the time.   You drivel on and on and on nonsensically....and bore everyone. 

1. I will absolutely guarantee I don't want anyone to have to go through it. All you want to call it is perverse, without thinking of those consequences. Again, over a football game. And one that you have NEVER had a single stake in as anything except a fan.

Not only are you boring, you are humorless.  Clearly I don't want anyone else to have it....and you are incapable of discerning that was a jest.  You must have some Ben Stein genes in you. 

2. You obviously do now have a part of you that is in fact a troll. Because you don't even care what you have said in the past. You, along with many others have spoke of how the league wants to screw the Browns. My point was, you think that the league had all the time to sit around and think of that, but don't discuss how to operate during a pandemic.

No....the only people I troll is you at this point.  And occasionally Vag.....but that is even less these days. 

3. Yes genius, I have as much evidence as you do lack of evidence that it was discussed. But I will even let you have you thoughts that 2 weeks or so ago when you brought it up that it was the 1st thought of doing it.

So...I take this as an admission that you are as delusional as I am.  (not that I didn't already know that. 

Despite the fact that other sports did it MONTHS before you suggested it, and that I even saw it weeks ago being discussed about this situation all over TV. 

As for the 1st point, yes it is delusional for you to think that it wasn't even discussed in some manner. Even if it was something very informal. But that isn't the point of it.

I don't know that I ever claimed that they didn't discuss it.  I said they didn't make any contingency plans.  

It is incredibly dumb, stupid, asinine, whatever word you want to use for you to want evidence of a conversation between parties that I am not a part of. 

Ditto...which is exactly what you expect of me. 

Again most of this has nothing to do with some perceived rivalry you think you have with me.

I have no rivalry with you.  Never thought I did.  But the way you seem to obsess on my posts...you apparently think there is something there. 

In this post, your little Gipper persona has displayed that HE is a disgusting person, and all over a football game. And instead of like most times when you try to spin it or even the better way and say you just took it too far , you dug in and justified feeling that way by saying others do too. 

Well, again, this is another case of where you should see if your health insurance would cover a humor transplant for you.  Or maybe you can see if Radio Shack can sell you a troll monitor.(yes, I am well aware that Radio Shack is defunct...but, are you?)    

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Spin, spin, spin.

Everyone here seems to agree with me that you do in fact act like Ghoolie, except for the fact that he didn't appear to believe his own crap.

And no, I have nothing with you. I just like making people who want to think they are superior look dumb. And you do it every time.

And it is actually hilarious to me (I wonder how with no sense of humor) that you specifically got called out recently and you promptly STFU.

And again you have proven my point for me. Maybe 1st time (even though there was no evidence of it) you could have been joking. Not something I would think most would find funny, but hey people sometimes have dark sense of humor. But instead of even saying that the 2nd time, you dug deeper, and accused Everyone else here of it as well.

Now as for your other parts, you absolutely alluded to not wanting to admit they even had the conversation. 

And I don't give one damn if you find me boring. Most everyone here respects me and what I have to say. I don't need to turn to typical deflecting techniques to try and prove a point/opinion. 

Now running along with your superfluous flummery, you got some trivia questions to look up, that you couldn't answer without the key, but use to try to prove how smart you are. 

3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Spin, spin, spin.

Everyone here seems to agree with me that you do in fact act like Ghoolie, except for the fact that he didn't appear to believe his own crap.

And no, I have nothing with you. I just like making people who want to think they are superior look dumb. And you do it every time.

And it is actually hilarious to me (I wonder how with no sense of humor) that you specifically got called out recently and you promptly STFU.

And again you have proven my point for me. Maybe 1st time (even though there was no evidence of it) you could have been joking. Not something I would think most would find funny, but hey people sometimes have dark sense of humor. But instead of even saying that the 2nd time, you dug deeper, and accused Everyone else here of it as well.

Now as for your other parts, you absolutely alluded to not wanting to admit they even had the conversation. 

And I don't give one damn if you find me boring. Most everyone here respects me and what I have to say. I don't need to turn to typical deflecting techniques to try and prove a point/opinion. 

Now running along with your superfluous flummery, you got some trivia questions to look up, that you couldn't answer without the key, but use to try to prove how smart you are. 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 1

let's do some covid fuzzy math?

1-2-21(week 17) CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Browns announced Saturday afternoon that offensive line coach Bill Callahan and his assistant OL coach Scott Peters will sit out Sunday’s game vs. the Steelers because of COVID-19 protocols.

Earlier in the morning, the Browns announced that a second assistant coach had tested positive for the virus, and one of the aforementioned has. The other is a close contact. Callahan and Peters join receivers coach and passing game coordinator Chad O’Shea, who tested positive Wednesday and was ruled out for Sunday’s almost must-win game against the Steelers.

Wildcard at Pitt. Next---

Any players or coaches classified as high-risk close contacts for exposure as recently as Monday would be eligible to participate in Sunday’s game. For exposure to the virus Monday, the quarantine would run Tuesday through Saturday. In that case, those players or coaches could not travel Saturday with the team, but the Browns could arrange for private travel for the short trip to Pittsburgh.

Any chance we could get Bill Callahan back for Sunday night? 

TE Coach Chad O'Shea should make it to Wildcard game? Edit--read he returned today to practice

Any possible player returns besides D. Ward ?