THE BROWNS BOARD

UPDATE: Liz Cheney VOTED to Impeach Trump... and so did 9 other brave Republicans

Tour2ma

10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Got to hand it to you Vambo...

When it comes to link posting...

You can run circles around Kal.

Titmouse Toursies translations:

"I have no answer, I'm just here to help Hoorta hock a loogie, and all we have is group personal insults and slurs"

kinda like that.

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I didn’t think someone needed proof to form an opinion.

Or are you having another Joe Biden moment?

so many of them think it's a game. You can't have an OPINION, but you can't prove it in court with facts.......

Let's let Hoorta and Toursies and all their minions... have a definition of "opinion".

Because they sling emotionally, the definition of words is tossed out with the garbage.

It's emotional knee jerking.

opinion
[əˈpinyən]
NOUN
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance" ·
    synonyms:
    belief · judgment · thought(s) · school of thought · thinking · way of thinking · mind · point of view · view · viewpoint · outlook · angle · slant · side · attitude · stance ·

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Tour- I won't quote the entire text of Trump's speech, but I fully expect it to be offered as evidence in the upcoming Impeachment trial. Hardly could stand it with the rambling- but a plethora of debunked Trump "assertions" regarding election fraud. I've said it elsewhere he's totally OK with tossing a truckload of valid Pennsylvania votes on a technicality. 

PS- I'm ashamed that Jim (Trump suckup) Jordan is actually from Ohio. He should be expelled from Congress and deported. I hope he chokes on that medal Cheetos gave him for being a "Trump Warrior". 

df2e5a68e60006680c4174b595232b1c.jpgOIP.dkwhfsskJIMPcP8grCs9GAAAAA?pid=Api&r

• Upvote 1