THE BROWNS BOARD

Where We Are

Axe

37 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

great, now we will have "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT AROUND HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN"T PROVEN IT IN COURT SO STFU OR YOU WILL GET A WARNING POINT AND WE WILL TURN YOU IN TO OUR BIDEN PUPPET".

"1984".

Ayn Rand's "Anthem"

You still haven't told anyone what criteria you use to determine if something is true or not? I think everyone here already knowns what you do. If you agree with what is being said it is true to you. 😆

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You still haven't told anyone what criteria you use to determine if something is true or not? I think everyone here already knowns what you do. If you agree with what is being said it is true to you. 😆

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

“The last time the Senate convened, we had just reclaimed the Capitol from violent criminals who tried to stop Congress from doing our duty. The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people,” McConnell said on the Senate floor, marking the first convening of the full Senate since the attack.  - Outgoing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)

McConnell: Trump 'provoked' crowd that stormed Capitol | TheHill

I didn't care much for Mitch before and less now. I understand that a lot of these maggots are scared to death of losing their cushy jobs. All I can do is hope that it bites him in the ass and he loses his next primary. 

Actually if anyone provoked anyone it would be the judges that refused to even look into legitimate problems with illegitimate votes. And any free American should be provoked by the idea that the internet and the MSM is now a monopoly and working directly for the DNC.

Which is why the middle aged protesters were Milling around there in the first place.

But McConnell is a chode.

WSS

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL!!!  And of course you know why. 

Yes, we all do

140544921_10219717475472930_314446303017

25,000! Stalin only had 20,000

And Biden is having them screened.  That has to be doing wonders for moral in the military. Can't wait till Bernie Biden visits the troops somewhere.. If he ever does..

Weekend at Bernie's with the military..the doctored and pre approved photos will be spectacular.

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think it's your fantasy if you believe they will try an former President of the USA.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/roberta-kaplan-lawyer-attorney-trump/2021/01/17/ae8890f2-50f8-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

Go back to your Trump rabbit hole....  The above is just the tip of the iceberg....  Private citizen Trump is up to his neck in legal hot water. Not counting the hundreds of millions in loans he has coming due in the next few years. Maybe Putin and the Bank of Russia can bail him out on that one- but I wouldn't count on it. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-tax-returns-new-york-investigation/2020/12/29/11c43a38-43c8-11eb-b0e4-0f182923a025_story.html

May I remind you regarding Trump's tax returns- what got Al Capone sent to Alcatraz was tax evasion. Stay tuned. 

BTW- there's nothing stopping the Washington DA filing "inciting a riot" charges (short of some pardon) against Trump on top of the Impeachment he's facing. Read on...  "The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people, and they tried to use fear and violence,” McConnell said on the Senate floor, casting a clear shot not only at Trump but fellow Republicans who backed the president’s efforts to overturn election results in several swing states."

FYI- there's plenty of legal ammo to not only try Cheetos but potentially send him to jail. Can't hide behind the Presidential Seal anymore. Just a question of how hard prosecutors want to come down on him. From the White House to the Big House.  :D  .