THE BROWNS BOARD

Where We Are

Axe

The Republic is done. There is no more two party system. There will be no more ebb and flow. No more honest discourse of political ideas. No more fair elections.

Biden is nothing more than a globalist puppet.  The dumb asses here that voted for, and applaud his fraud status have no idea what they have done. By the time it impacts them personally it will be far too late.

I honestly wish all the best..

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

The Republic is done. There is no more two party system. There will be no more ebb and flow. No more honest discourse of political ideas. No more fair elections.

Biden is nothing more than a globalist puppet.  The dumb asses here that voted for, and applaud his fraud status have no idea what they have done. By the time it impacts them personally it will be far too late.

I honestly wish all the best..

Biden's Coronavirus Plan Will Kill 4 Million Jobs

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Axe said:

The Republic is done. There is no more two party system. There will be no more ebb and flow. No more honest discourse of political ideas. 1) No more fair elections.

2) Biden is nothing more than a globalist puppet.  The dumb asses here that voted for, and applaud his fraud status have no idea what they have done. By the time it impacts them personally it will be far too late.

3) I honestly wish all the best..

1) The only reason you think the past presidential election wasn't "fair" is because Trump brainwashed you into believing that was the case.  But whatever.  62- 1 isn't enough proof for you- just like the hardcore MAGAs that stormed the Capitol- no amount of "proof '" will ever change your mind to the contrary.  :(  Tex has posted it- I've posted it.  But you're apparently way too far down the Trump rabbit hole of alternate reality to face it.  Donald Trump is a sociopathic, malignant narcissist, pathological liar. Is that the person you want running the country for the next four years? Or would you care to disagree?  I'll back up the truck- state clearly the RNC platform for 2021-2024. If you can find it. To my knowledge- it doesn't exist. Donnie has checked out for at least the last week, losing the election was too severe a blow to his mega-ego. . The My Pillow guy now offering him unlimited pillows down Mar-a-Lago way. 

2) Fraud? Tariff Trump is the fraud. "America First" means America alone. The dumb asses that voted for Trump were cool with a Banana Republic run by a total nutjob. . Shit- his minions stormed the Capitol and were looking for Pence to hang him. Denial? Prove that wrong- I've got the sound bytes.  

3) I honestly wish if you have the money- head to the US Virgin Islands.... Four years of Biden and Kamala aren't going to destroy America. 

PS- there certainly can be a two party system- and even a three party system. Or you forget I'm a Lincoln Party Moderate Republican?  Not while Trump is polluting it though- and his enablers like Hawley and Cruz.  The little Capitol adventure has SERIOUSLY divided the Republican Party. Along Constitutional lines. Do you swear allegiance to the Constitution, or Trump?  Does Moscow Mitch want Trump gone? I don't doubt it.  Ideas? Trump's "ideas" give his billionaire pals a big tax break that they didn't need. Build a xenophobic wall. Lie out his ass 10 times a day. Fire anyone who dares disagree with him. Give pardons and medals to his sycophants. 

Yes, There Was Election Fraud. The Question Is How Much

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/09/yes-there-was...

Nov 09, 2020 · One of the main focal points for Republicans is Wisconsin and its 10 electoral votes, which Trum

Joe Biden Boasts Of 'Most Extensive' Voter Fraud 'In The ...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/24/joe-biden-says-democrats-created-the-most...

Oct 25, 2020 · 2020 Joe Biden Says Democrats Created ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’ In American History October 24, 2020 By Jordan Davidson Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden...

Tucker Carlson: Yes, dead people voted in this election ...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson...

13:18

Nov 12, 2020 · 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host explains why voter fraud matters, even when it doesn't swing races Statement from Tucker Carlson: "As we reported last week, dead Americans voted

US Election Fraud Is Real—and Its Impact Is Being Ignored

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/11/03/us-election...

A well-known liberal law professor says individual acts of election fraud are “not calculated to change election outcomes.” Pictured: An individual inserts a 2020 election ballot into an ...

Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider...

Aug 29, 2020 · A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades. Mail-in ballots have bec…

Just now, calfoxwc said:

Tucker Carlson: Yes, dead people voted in this election ...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson...

13:18

Nov 12, 2020 · 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host explains why voter fraud matters, even when it doesn't swing races Statement from Tucker Carlson: "As we reported last week, dead Americans voted

All two of them.  

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

US Election Fraud Is Real—and Its Impact Is Being Ignored

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/11/03/us-election...

A well-known liberal law professor says individual acts of election fraud are “not calculated to change election outcomes.” Pictured: An individual inserts a 2020 election ballot into an ...

Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider...

Aug 29, 2020 · A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades. Mail-in ballots have bec…

Right wing fantasy is real too....   

John Solomon Reports: Mark Zuckerberg Sent At Least $350 ...

https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/01/john-solomon...

Dec 02, 2020 · The 2020 election was stolen because leftists were able to exploit the coronavirus pandemic to weaken, alter, and eliminate laws that were put in place over the course of decades to preserve the integrity of the ballot box.

image.jpeg

Yes, It Was a Stolen Election | Frontpagemag

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/12/yes-it...

Sneering at “how Trump drove the lie that the election was stolen,” The Washington Post mocks Republicans who “are still pretending that there was election fraud.” And CNN.com warns that “Trump's obsession with overturning the election” has now begun to spiral “out of control.” But so much for what the comic books have to say.

John Solomon’s Car Broken Into Night Before Impeachment ...

https://teapartypac.org/john-solomons-car-broken...

On the night before the Senate impeachment trial began, someone broke into veteran Washington investigative journalist John Solomon’s car parked near the White House and stole his laptop, according to a D.C. Metropolitan Police Department report obtained by RealClearInvestigations.

Episode 8: Just the Election Facts, with John Solomon

https://www.gingrich360.com/2020/11/episode-8-just...

Nov 16, 2020 · Gianno talks with veteran investigative journalist and Just The News founder John Solomon. The pair discuss the outcome of the 2020 election, the Trump administration's legal challenges to the results in several states, and the future of how

image.jpeg

All I know is that less than one month after the mail in election I was waiting 17 days for two day priority mail and the news was getting thrown out of the Cleveland USPS distribution center when they tried to get to the bottom of the reason the usps (nationwide, mind you) wasn't delivering mail and trucks were stacking up everywhere waiting days on end just to unload and they were throwing people's mail in the hallways and bathrooms.

Really makes me confident they carried off the election without a hitch. I'm sure that nowhere in those facilities were big bunches of mail in ballots that they just shit on and shoved in a closet. 

• Upvote 1

Justice Dept. ends Pennsylvania election investigation, finding 'insufficient evidence' to prove bad intent - The Washington Post

The top federal prosecutor in Harrisburg, Pa., announced Friday that his office has closed an investigation into nine discarded ballots found in the northeastern part of the state that President Trump had touted to support his unfounded claims of election rigging, saying in a statement that the probe had found “insufficient evidence to prove criminal intent on the part of the person who discarded the ballots.”

Eq_CciVXYAAjHL6.jpg.1757b7ff46f098ea69d423322c822b69.jpg

"But this blog says there was massive election fraud." - Nut Jobs

Just now, cccjwh said:

Justice Dept. ends Pennsylvania election investigation, finding 'insufficient evidence' to prove bad intent - The Washington Post

The top federal prosecutor in Harrisburg, Pa., announced Friday that his office has closed an investigation into nine discarded ballots found in the northeastern part of the state that President Trump had touted to support his unfounded claims of election rigging, saying in a statement that the probe had found “insufficient evidence to prove criminal intent on the part of the person who discarded the ballots.”

Eq_CciVXYAAjHL6.jpg.1757b7ff46f098ea69d423322c822b69.jpg

"But this blog says there was massive election fraud." - Nut Jobs

Yeah well, what, exactly, do you want the feds to say? Trump was right? They want him out as much as anyone does. If there was election fraud they'll suppress every bit of evidence they can for a good generation. 

Everyone is suffering bullshit fatigue. I'm pretty sure for every cal there's two dozen like me that just need it to be over. 

• Upvote 1

He had 63 chances to show there was massive election fraud and showed zero. I expected people to acknowledge this and move on. But nut jobs won't believe it, because they are nut jobs. Hey look at this blog, it show about of evidence. That I guess Cheetos lawyers just ignored. Because everyone is against him.

If this election were overturned by mere allegations from the losing side, our democracy would enter a death spiral. We would never see the whole nation accept an election again. Every four years would be a scramble for power at any cost. The electoral college, which most of us on this side have been defending for years, would cease to exist, leaving many of our states with no real say at all in choosing a president. - Soon to be Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell (R)

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

He had 63 chances to show there was massive election fraud and showed zero. I expected people to acknowledge this and move on. But nut jobs won't believe it, because they are nut jobs. Hey look at this blog, it show about of evidence. That I guess Cheetos lawyers just ignored. Because everyone is against him.

If this election were overturned by mere allegations from the losing side, our democracy would enter a death spiral. We would never see the whole nation accept an election again. Every four years would be a scramble for power at any cost. The electoral college, which most of us on this side have been defending for years, would cease to exist, leaving many of our states with no real say at all in choosing a president. - Soon to be Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell (R)

Are you high? We don't live in a democracy - first, and the republic is already in a death spiral. Biden will be presiding over it and it's not because of trump. Any republican would have faced the same abuse - see bush- just most of them would have not given them so much ammo.

Our republic is in a death spiral because of the rise of the internet and the left. The left can't just survive on its own. It needs an enemy to fight, always. For the left to be satisfied everyone else must die. All other ideas must perish. That's why now, and at every point in history they've been so militant. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Our republic is in a death spiral because of the rise of the internet and the left. QAnon and the right The left can't just survive on its own. It needs an enemy to fight, always. For the left to be satisfied everyone else must die. All other ideas must perish. That's why now, and at every point in history they've been so militant. 

The Republicans have been the minority party for a good while. Who invaded the Capitol? LOL, the LEFT?  That was Trump's big failure, and last shot power grab. My way or the highway. He hits the highway in a few days because of it. 

What Trump has done is make outright lying an acceptable thing in politics. The Washington Post's lie tracker went tilt after the election. 

28 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Are you high? We don't live in a democracy - first, and the republic is already in a death spiral. Biden will be presiding over it and it's not because of trump. Any republican would have faced the same abuse - see bush- just most of them would have not given them so much ammo.

Our republic is in a death spiral because of the rise of the internet and the left. The left can't just survive on its own. It needs an enemy to fight, always. For the left to be satisfied everyone else must die. All other ideas must perish. That's why now, and at every point in history they've been so militant. 

Representative democracy, also known as indirect democracy or representative government, is a type of democracy founded on the principle of elected officials representing a group of people, as opposed to direct democracy.

I guess you brought up this right wing talking point to keep from answer the question. Again what will make these nut jobs accept the reality that there wasn't any massive voter fraud? If people can't even agree on reality, no is the way to agree on anything else.

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Representative democracy, also known as indirect democracy or representative government, is a type of democracy founded on the principle of elected officials representing a group of people, as opposed to direct democracy.

I guess you brought up this right wing talking point to keep from answer the question. Again what will make these nut jobs accept the reality that there wasn't any massive voter fraud? If people can't even agree on reality, no is the way to agree on anything else.

Exactly. The folks who invaded the Capitol were there to "stop the steal" at the behest of Trumpie. He's created an alternate reality where he could never lose at anything- except he lost an election, and had to create a reason in his whacked out mind as to why.  

Fraud? It got thrown out of court 60+ times for lack of evidence, but the conspiracies are never going to die from the MAGA POV. :( 

Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Post-Election Fraud Cases ...

www.christianitydaily.com/articles/10485/20210112/...

Jan 12, 2021 · The Supreme Court refused to hear the post-election fraud cases filed by President Donald Trump's legal team including those cases filed by the GOP and Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell, a report says. As per Forbes on Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court rejected the motion of the Trump Team to