THE BROWNS BOARD

Heels Up Harris.. The Pride of the Left

Axe

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Does she let any hookers spank her with a Forbes magazine? Double standard it seems.

Non doctored pics or you are talking shit..

Y'know? If sucking male appendage is the path to power and glory then I suspect a lot of lefties around here will be CEOs in short order

34 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Does she let any hookers spank her with a Forbes magazine? Double standard it seems.

It's a double standard, blind hypocrisy, or just blatant trolling. Taking the moral high ground while supporting Trump is clearly a losing effort. I wouldn't waste your time. 

34 minutes ago, Axe said:

Non doctored pics or you are talking shit..

Y'know? If sucking male appendage is the path to power and glory then I suspect a lot of lefties around here will be CEOs in short order

Says one of the trumpy suckers apparently literally as well as figuratively.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Says one of the trumpy suckers apparently literally as well as figuratively.

You got nothing....  Except a personal insult super Mod Hoorta will yet again miss..

gotcha 😁

Go away pops..

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's a double standard, blind hypocrisy, or just blatant trolling. Taking the moral high ground while supporting Trump is clearly a losing effort. I wouldn't waste your time. 

Woody, I thought you had me on ignore 😂

I expect you to be the first lefty here to achieve CEO status 😋

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

You got nothing....  Except a personal insult super Mod Hoorta will yet again miss..

gotcha 😁

Go away pops..

You got nothing Axe. Cool to claim Harris is a slut- when Trump wrote the book on philandering. Double standard in play here. Can't wait for Ghislaine to start talking to get a reduced sentence.  

You suck Trumps tiny male appendage, Stormy says it's sort of hard to  find..... :D 

Let me refresh your memory- I said PROFANE bashing. didn't fall in that category.  

Just now, hoorta said:

You got nothing Axe. Cool to claim Harris is a slut- when Trump wrote the book on philandering. Can't wait for Ghislaine start talking to get a reduced sentence.  

No no,, I pointed out to you various of instances this evening of personal insults that far exceeded what you piled warnings on me for..

Do try to be a man

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

No no,, I pointed out to you various of instances this evening of personal insults that far exceeded what you piled warnings on me for..

Do try to be a man

Then don't try to be a jerk. ONE  warning. 

So sorry you're all butthurt- just like The Trumptards- that Cheetos can't lie his way to another term.   Let me refresh your memory- you got a time out for explicitly calling others "a piece of shit" and "dumb fucks" you can now STFU.   

Believe me, if I didn't have to hold my tounge as a Moderator- you'd be getting an earful of profanity- that doubtless Steve would look the other way on... 

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Then don't try to be a jerk. ONE  warning. 

So sorry you're all butthurt- just like The Trumptards- that Cheetos can't lie his way to another term.   Let me refresh your memory- you got a time out for explicitly calling others "a piece of shit" and "dumb fucks" you can now STFU.   

Which you have done.

Time to play the H again?

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Which you have done.

Time to play the H again?

WSS

Come on Steve- I just merely quoted what Axe did to get his kiddie time out. Or would you like me to call the avant garde righty what he deserves to be called?   I dare you to find where I went that low in profane name calling... Yes he can indeed shut the fuck up with his snowflake BS.  

You can't tell the difference between a post that's BS, insted of a personal profane attack? then damn you may as well shut the whole show down- because 95% of it is personal attacks against anyone who isn't on the far right lunatic fringe.  

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Come on Steve- I just merely quoted what Axe did to get his kiddie time out. Or would you like me to call the avant garde righty what he deserves to be called?   I dare you to find where I went that low in profane name calling... Yes he can indeed shut the fuck up with his snowflake BS.  

No that's not true. You have called politicians you don't like POS. You're as abusive as anybody and justify it because you believe you were more moral than others. 

Sure Kameltoe blew somebody to get ahead. That's what women do sometimes to rich and powerful men. No Doubt Trump has gotten more sex than he would if he worked night shift at the 7-Eleven. 

Sauce for the goose you know the old saying. And it's not like you guys haven't bitched about Trump's infidelity for the last 4 years.

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No that's not true. You have called politicians you don't like POS. You're as abusive as anybody and justify it because you believe you were more moral than others. 

Sure Kameltoe blew somebody to get ahead. That's what women do sometimes to rich and powerful men. No Doubt Trump has gotten more sex than he would if he worked night shift at the 7-Eleven. 

Sauce for the goose you know the old saying. And it's not like you guys haven't bitched about Trump's infidelity for the last 4 years.

WSS

Aw, gee Steve. Selective amnesia. There's a slight difference me calling Trump a piece of shit (or you guys calling Kamala a whore) and a personal attack against another poster.  There's a huge difference there- especially when profanity is involved.  It's called an ad hominum attack (and in a large basis because whoever it is doesn't like their POV) in case you forgot. 

You guys have had a field day already attacking Biden and Harris- but the righties are butthurt they can't stand reality?  I can't call a spade a spade? 

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Aw, gee Steve. Selective amnesia. There's a slight difference me calling Trump a piece of shit (or you guys calling Kamala a whore) and a personal attack against another poster.  There's a huge difference there- especially when profanity is involved.  It's called an ad hominum attack (and in a large basis because whoever it is doesn't like their POV) in case you forgot. 

You guys have had a field day already attacking Biden and Harris- but the righties are butthurt they can't stand reality?  I can't call a spade a spade? 

Biden and Harris deserve everything they get after 4 years of TDS. And you can call anybody anything you want just don't cry when it gets blown back on you. That's all. 

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Biden and Harris deserve everything they get after 4 years of TDS. And you can call anybody anything you want just don't cry when it gets blown back on you. That's all. 

WSS

You've had 4 years of a nut job in the White House Steve. I prefer senility to a sociopathic maniac.  Trump is truly the deranged one- not me, and 80 million Americans agree.  :)  

As I told Axe- if your only criteria of success is how well your 401 is doing, Donnie is a rousing good time story. 390,000 covid deaths (going on 430,000) will be Orange Man's legacy.  

Just now, hoorta said:

You've had 4 years of a nut job in the White House Steve. I prefer senility to a sociopathic maniac.  Trump is truly the deranged one- not me, and 80 million Americans agree.  :)  

As I told Axe- if your only criteria of success is how well your 401 is doing, Donnie is a rousing good time story. 390,000 covid deaths (going on 430,000) will bee Orange Man's legacy.  

You haven't told me shit.. Liar

Just now, Axe said:

You haven't told me shit.. Liar

Spoken from someone so far down in the rabbit hole, he's in total denial.  What I DO know is Trump is the most prolific LIAR in the history of the US Presidency.  :)   

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As I told Axe- if your only criteria of success is how well your 401 is doing, Donnie is a rousing good time story. 390,000 covid deaths (going on 430,000) will be Orange Man's legacy.  

Then make it about that. 

And maybe try to keep your rhetoric above level of CCC.  If putting clamps on American Business jacking up the tax making blacks a protected species and flooding the country with illegals Usher's in never-before-seen Prosperity I'll say you were right. Regardless of the color of a president's hair or his plugs.

WSS

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I guess I have no points to make- your arguments are so far over my head, I apparently can't understand them.  :  

I just explained them.. For all to see.

hoorta

Warning issued by hoorta

2 Being a Douchebag

Shall I continue Larry?

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Then make it about that. 

And maybe try to keep your rhetoric above level of CCC.  If putting clamps on American Business jacking up the tax make you blacks a protected species and flooding the country with illegals Usher's in never-before-seen Prosperity I'll say you were right. Regardless of the color of a president's hair or his plugs.

WSS

Steve- that sounds like EXACTY what the MAGAs fear the most. BLM, free borders, revising the tax code.  You can't tax your way to prosperity- but unlimited tax cust dont get you there either.  

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

I just explained them.. For all to see.

hoorta

Warning issued by hoorta

2 Being a Douchebag

Shall I continue Larry?

So hurt because I finally had to put my foot down for for continued profane personal attacks?  Don't want any more infractions? Then don't call other posters profane names? MULTIPLE TIMES.  Just STILL don't understand I see...  

Most other forums- you would have been kicked off for good- with no chance to mend your ways.  

Liar,, These were explicitly because you developed but hurt from my interaction with you.. You are a liar Larry.. You know, I know it.. Everyone knows it..

I never called you a profane name.

I called you a wino.. which you freely admitted to being earlier..

You then deleted my post and then assessed two pts while calling me a douchbag..

You then threatened to perma ban me if I fucked with you again..

2 points Larry..

yeah, compared to Neo and CCP shenanigans that deserved 2 pts

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Liar,, I never called you a profane name.

I clled you a wino.. which you freely admitted to being earlier

2 points Larry..

yeah, compared to Neo and CCP shenanigans that deserved 2 pts

You called me a piece of shit- nice try loser. or a dumb fuck. That qualifies as a personal attack against a Moderator. I'd suggest you stop right now with your delusion- or you're going to get another time out.  And it won't be for just a couple days this time.  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You called me a piece of shit- nice try loser. or a dumb fuck. I'd suggest you stop right now with your delusion- or you're going to get another time out.  

That was Gorka..

And I've never had a time out..

Larry, YOU do not need to have Mod powers in this forum..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Axe said:

That was Gorka..

And I've never had a time out..

Larry, YOU do not need to have Mod powers in this forum..

Then- in that case I apologize... and I am truly sorry. 

But-  come January 20th- I'm pretty much gone here, it's just a waste of time... There's far too much delusion- just look at the threads started- 90%+ of Red State, Blaze propaganda.