THE BROWNS BOARD

Let the riots begin

Kangaroo court.  Not sure how all 3 counts were proven, but that was the fastest trial ever.  Al Sharpton flew his private jet to be with the family and fleece a few bucks.

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

I killed him but I didn't mean to.. When you have members of your own police department testifying against you- get a grip on reality guy.  

They have a total grip on the reality of the true underpinnings of Trumpsonian Democracy a.k.a. Make American Great Again. It does go deep into the roots of America too.

So why bother with argument here Hoorta when the true spokesperson for the New Ohio Trumpublicans is this man. Welcome aboard you latecomers.😂

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They have a total grip on the reality of the true underpinnings of Trumpsonian Democracy a.k.a. Make American Great Again. It does go deep into the roots of America too.

So why bother with argument here Hoorta when the true spokesperson for the New Ohio Trumpublicans is this man. Welcome aboard you latecomers.😂

I almost barfed when I saw there's a bill afoot in Ohio to rename Mosquito Lake State Park- Donald t-Rump State park, some state Republican MAGA lawmaker thinks it's OK to waste $300,000 to change the signage. 

A comment I saw in another thread is the FOP was willing to throw Chauvin under the bus- because it won't hurt the bus at all... Oh, and Chauvin's conviction is going to be appealed? They think I'm oblivious, or what? That was a foregone conclusion on any guilty verdict. Let 'em hope that they call for a new trial- it will be wash, rinse and repeat- with the same end result, a waste of taxpayer dollars. Depending on aggravation and mitigating circumstances the judge is taking into account- (Chauvin can probably knock a few years of his sentence by showing some remorse- stay tuned) the Legal Eagles say Derek is going away for at least 12 years.  

PS- yeah- waste of time arguing here- they don't even know what a real tyrant is.  That would be the guy who lost an election, told his minions to "come on down January 6th, IT WILL BE WILD!!!" Then has his lackeys Rudy "trial by combat", Mo "today we start kicking ass" and the Trump kids fire up the crowd. Cheetos himself tells them to march up Pennsylvania Avenue, then says he loves them.  Nah- it wouldn't have been possible- assuming the insurrectionists had their way, that the Electoral Ballots would have been burned, Pence and Pelosi (probably more) would have been killed.  That- for their enlightenment is what a tyrant does. The wheels of justice are turning slow in regards to January 6th- but they are turning. 

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Snowflake right let's their "feelings" get away from 'em.😂

https://www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-media-stars-cant-admit-derek-chauvin-murderer-2021-4

Click to enlarge

I couldn't give any list of shit about the battle flag. Neither could anybody else before the democrats made it a phony issue.  Anybody that says they were offended by The Dukes of Hazzard or Lynyrd Skynyrd or Joan Baez is lying.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

It doesn’t fit their narrative, because he’s a Caucasian.

And furthermore the entire Confederate statues and memorials etc were put in place by Abraham Lincoln to mending the rift between the North and the South. These people really really really don't want to mend any rifts at all.

WSS

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trump is far more demented than either. 

Nah- Chauvin had some blood lust on his mind... he had multiple opportunities to stop- but didn't. 

Oh fucking hell. You can't just be happy that trial came out in a way that's favorable? You've gotta go out of your way to troll these guys. It's hard to pretend to have any high ground when you're just as pathetic a troll as diehard is. 

17 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Oh fucking hell. You can't just be happy that trial came out in a way that's favorable? You've gotta go out of your way to troll these guys. It's hard to pretend to have any high ground when you're just as pathetic a troll as diehard is. 

I feel sorry for your kids.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And furthermore the entire Confederate statues and memorials etc were put in place by Abraham Lincoln to mending the rift between the North and the South. These people really really really don't want to mend any rifts at all.

WSS

Lincoln was assassinated in 1865 right at the end of the war, I don't think he had gotten to the statue erection part of his platform yet.

23 minutes ago, runyon27 said:

Lincoln was assassinated in 1865 right at the end of the war, I don't think he had gotten to the statue erection part of his platform yet.

I think he must have meant resurrection. 😇👻

On 4/20/2021 at 6:43 PM, hoorta said:

So you support police brutality, and outright murder of a defenseless man?  Nice guy....  

George Floyd’s Criminal Past

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
  • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
  • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
  • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
  • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
  • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
  • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
  • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

Just now, Vambo said:

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
  • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
  • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
  • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
  • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
  • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail

I wonder why Lebong doesn't comment on all this?

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

You trolling Vambo?  How many times do I have to say- granted, George Floyd wasn't a model citizen, far from it?  In fact, his final fatal encounter with the police started when he tried to pass a phony $20 dollar bill.  That doesn't negate he was already handcuffed and there were THREE other cops there. (Didn't look like much of a threat to me) That didn't give Chauvin carte blanche to lean on the guy for nine minutes until he wasn't breathing. The pleas of bystanders (including an EMT) to get off of him fell on deaf ears. Consequently, that's why he's now in solitary awaiting sentencing- to keep Bubba and his pals away from him.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

You trolling Vambo?  How many times do I have to say- granted, George Floyd wasn't a model citizen, far from it?  In fact, his final fatal encounter with the police started when he tried to pass a phony $20 dollar bill.  That doesn't negate he was already handcuffed and there were THREE other cops there. (Didn't look like much of a threat to me) That didn't give Chauvin carte blanche to lean on the guy for nine minutes until he wasn't breathing. The pleas of bystanders (including an EMT) to get off of him fell on deaf ears. Consequently, that's why he's now in solitary awaiting sentencing- to keep Bubba and his pals away from him.  

Try telling that to these victims...

George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion

He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Will Biden do the right thing...

Family of murdered Fort Hood soldier says she deserves same respect as George Floyd, call on Biden to act