THE BROWNS BOARD

Let the riots begin

17 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Convicted by Maxine and Joe.

WWWWWHHHHHAAAAHHHH!!!!!!  I totally expected a response like that from certain quarters here.  Never mind there was film evidence of 9 minutes of police brutality, several eyewitnesses (including an EMT) begged Chauvin to stop and get off of the guy.. And he didn't. Led off in handcuffs.  Know any Latin? Sic semper tyrannis.... 

EDIT: PS- tell Cisco - weak case my ass..  

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Appeal coming.  And as the judge said, very strong argument for a new trial.  Waaaaaaaa.

So you support police brutality, and outright murder of a defenseless man?  Nice guy....  

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

only tyrants are Demented Joe and Kamaltoe.....😊

Trump is far more demented than either. 

Nah- Chauvin had some blood lust on his mind... he had multiple opportunities to stop- but didn't. 

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Max penalty should have been manslaughter.  Justice by fear of riots and the President of the USA calling him guilty.

I killed him but I didn't mean to.. When you have members of your own police department testifying against you- get a grip on reality guy.  

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I killed him but I didn't mean to.. When you have members of your own police department testifying against you- get a grip on reality guy.  

Speaking of reality in what way did they testify? That it was premeditated? If not what's the difference?

He killed him but I don't think that he meant to. That's life. Or…

I am sure some people for political reasons would like to claim that it was premeditated. If so he wasn't sentenced correctly paired Is that how you guys on the left see it?

WSS

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm surprised you were not in the capitol Jan 6 supporting the biggest fantasy ever perpetrated on America.

The only person who was actually murdered outright, was the unrmed woman at the rally at the Capitol.

And that was inarguably premeditated.

WSS

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Trump is far more demented than either. 

Nah- Chauvin had some blood lust on his mind... he had multiple opportunities to stop- but didn't. 

You must love you some Trump you just can't quit talking about him even though he's not in charge anymore just like a jilted women after being dumped.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of reality in what way did they testify? That it was premeditated? If not what's the difference?

He killed him but I don't think that he meant to. That's life. Or…

I am sure some people for political reasons would like to claim that it was premeditated. If so he wasn't sentenced correctly paired Is that how you guys on the left see it?

WSS

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Second+degree+murder#:~:text=second degree murder n. a non-premeditated killing%2C resulting,crime such as arson%2C rape%2C or armed robbery.

Pretty well describes exactly what I saw. Premeditated? No. Could what he was doing lead to death? Don't lie to yourself. Of course it would. Believe your eyes.

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Second+degree+murder#:~:text=second degree murder n. a non-premeditated killing%2C resulting,crime such as arson%2C rape%2C or armed robbery.

Pretty well describes exactly what I saw. Premeditated? No. Could what he was doing lead to death? Don't lie to yourself. Of course it would. Believe your eyes.

Grocery store shooting suspect captured, NY officials say

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Haven't seen any rioting yet... but let the Righities say... "The jury was intimidated there was going to be a riot, we HAD to convict the guy"....   

image.png.a6462ba8c1fb32ee5d9d7d124bd14762.png

https://www.startribune.com/who-are-the-jurors-in-the-derek-chauvin-trial-for-the-killing-of-george-floyd-in-minneapolis/600037651/

Nah, they'd never intimidate the Jury   .   .   .  

image.png.d1f1a75610d990e73f84272c053d27d2.png

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The prosecution was right, "Believe your eyes!"

Never mind that he had enough Fentynal to kill three people, then throw on top of that, Meth, Cocaine, bad Heart, and High Blood Pressure.

Just a fine outstanding Citizen !

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The law isn't or shouldn't be what might or could have been. It's what happened outside of a reasonable doubt. It is what it is. I can't say the verdict of manslaughter is not just. Now you guys have your scapegoat congratulations.

And  not a word about the 100 or so dead cops just this year so far. 

WSS