THE BROWNS BOARD

Let the riots begin

On 4/21/2021 at 5:13 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

Oh fucking hell. You can't just be happy that trial came out in a way that's favorable? You've gotta go out of your way to troll these guys. It's hard to pretend to have any high ground when you're just as pathetic a troll as diehard is. 

This board is a microcosm of the politics of America in general. I find it's best summed up by a slightly tweaked lyric from Stealers Wheel:

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right

Here I am

Stuck in the middle and screwed..."

4 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

This board is a microcosm of the politics of America in general. I find it's best summed up by a slightly tweaked lyric from Stealers Wheel:

Here I am

You're a microcosm of someone who can't get laid......

11 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're a microcosm of someone who can't get laid......

Seems like you're off your prescription meds again and back on Grandpa's old cough syrup. It's actually nice to see some things don't change much whilst I'm away.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Here I am

Kinda.

I think the posts are weighted to the right but only by sheer numbers. I also think we be closer on the issues if we weren't forced to hate one politician or the other.

And I see that as being weighted toward the other side. Some might disagree but I can only go by what I see.

WSS

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Kinda.

I think the posts are weighted to the right but only by sheer numbers. I also think we be closer on the issues if we weren't forced to hate one politician or the other.

And I see that as being weighted toward the other side. Some might disagree but I can only go by what I see.

WSS

Don't hate the politician as much as their policies...

Court Packing

DC 51 state

Pushing Racism

Border chaos

Supporting riots, looting and killing in the name of

Etc..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Don't hate the politician as much as their policies...

Court Packing

DC 51 state

Pushing Racism

Border chaos

Supporting riots, looting and killing in the name of

Etc..

Exactly true and I think that's the case. And that's just the latest crap. Not to mention the budget destruction.

WSS

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Exactly true and I think that's the case. And that's just the latest crap. Not to mention the budget destruction.

WSS

And the new "Infrastructure is everything"

Illegals voting

Covid-19 restrictions for US citizens but not Illegals.

Green New Deal

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Seems like you're off your prescription meds again and back on Grandpa's old cough syrup. It's actually nice to see some things don't change much whilst I'm away.

giphy.gif

Enough Scotch, and your problems all fade away.  :)  

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

Try telling that to these victims...

George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion

He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records

Try telling me Chauvin was justified in killing him for passing counterfeit money... Saw a great comment- hey America- when you going to become desensitized to watching snuff footage?  You're hopeless... AFTER I tell you REPEATEDLY Floyd was a essentially a two bit con. You have attention deficit disorder?  You must- or your memory is pretty much shot- considering you posted the same 100 year old news clipping twice in another thread.  :D   

It's going to come out soon the girl in Columbus (Bryant) wasn't exactly a saint either.  In foster care. (yeah- most  of them are less than model citizens) Got into an argument about cleaning the house apparently. I'm waiting for Pink's POV on the affair. IMHO- I hope you're grateful the cop saved you from getting stabbed at best, or killed at worst. 

Latest in North Carolina- a convicted (black) felon drug dealer gets offed by the police serving a warrant... Just more outrage?  Details to follow...

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Try telling me Chauvin was justified in killing him for passing counterfeit money... Saw a great comment- hey America- when you going to become desensitized to watching snuff footage?  You're hopeless... AFTER I tell you REPEATEDLY Floyd was a essentially a two bit con. You have attention deficit disorder?  You must- or your memory is pretty much shot- considering you posted the same 100 year old news clipping twice in another thread.  :D   

It's going to come out soon the girl in Columbus (Bryant) wasn't exactly a saint either.  In foster care. (yeah- most  of them are less than model citizens) Got into an argument about cleaning the house apparently. I'm waiting for Pink's POV on the affair. IMHO- I hope you're grateful the cop saved you from getting stabbed at best, or killed at worst. 

Latest in North Carolina- a convicted (black) felon drug dealer gets offed by the police serving a warrant... Just more outrage?  Details to follow...

6 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

giphy.gif

And you still haven't gotten laid.  Same same.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

I think the 1st guy to post the story was axe one of our brethren on the right. Nobody has ever said the killing was justified.  We were united in our anger about the situation. Until your people, the race baiting Biden supporters the democrats the BLM  decided to go completely apeshit. The cop went overboard and the thug died. The cop fucked up and got the  conviction he deserved. We will see about the sentence.

And that really is the bottom line.

WSS 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Vambo said:
Chicago police charge man with murder for allegedly killing 7-year-old at McDonald's drive-thru

Chicago police charge man with murder for allegedly killing 7-year-old at McDonald's drive-thru

No protests outrage or fancy funeral for her...BLM is a joke.

Only Black Lives Matter when they are killed by white cop.

BLM is worse than the KKK.

A lot worse.

• Upvote 1

On 4/25/2021 at 2:50 PM, Westside Steve said:

No doubt. I am talking about those of us who played in a rock and roll band back in the old days were probably chasing underage chicks who sneaked in.

Edit

😄😇

Ah, true confessions time.😱😁

53 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Add all of you bums who came up to see the band trying to pick up those same underage chicks while we were on stage. 😇

WSS

The only underaged chick I tried to pick up I married after she was 18.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

• Upvote 1