THE BROWNS BOARD

25th Amendment

jbluhm86

I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

Ill take the risk of Acting President Kamala Harris at this point. 

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm a person who voted solidly Democrat from my first election when I was 18 in 2004, to 2016 when I voted Libertarian, and 2020 when I voted Trump, so I'm not saying this from some sort of biased political leaning.

The 25th Amendment needs to be invoked and Biden needs to be removed from office.

That press conference Biden just had this evening about the attacks in Afghanistan was nothing short of a disaster; it demonstrably showed that Biden clearly isn't mentally all there. This isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue. The current President is clearly unable to discharge the powers and duties of the Presidency any more. 

Yes, but we’re supposed to believe he won the election fair and square.

Going from Biden to Kamaltoe is like choosing between a shit sandwich and a shit sandwich with mustard.

2024 can’t get here soon enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  :)   

We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Well, whatever. I saw Joe's presser.  Harris shits more intelligence than a guy who commented "we sent a brave young American to a plant". The short attention spans seem to forget there was plenty of talk invoking the 25th on him too.  :) 

We're nine (soon to be ten) stinking months out of November 3rd- and I notice there's still a pile of sore losers here. Led by the Sore Loser in Chief. 

So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Your loser is the most pathetic pos on the planet as a leader.  He is weak and frankly disgusting.

7 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

yes but i prefer some transparency in my shadow govt.

And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.

But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.

And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?

WSS

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Nice going Larry, somehow only you (and possibly Tex) can interject Trump innuendos in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Get help.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And I'd prefer sleeping with Paula Abdul to Roseanne Barr.

But if you think there will be more transparency with Harris in office you're dreaming.

hope it never happens actually,  but i meant count me as one who wondered who pulled obamas strings back then as i do now

And back to the subject of mental incompetence did any of you people who still support Biden listen to his Presser?

WSS

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

and they wanted to invoke the 25th amendment on DJT 

I miss him

Love this man and miss his leadership...

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, nickers said:

So tell us... What has this idiot done to convince you everything is ok?.. Because everything is not ok.. It's like watching Nero play his fucking fiddle while civilization just crumbles all around you.. How can you condone this flop with a clear conscience Larry??? This Administration is a total farce!.. Joe is the ultimate puppet... Your commitment to this stupidity is AMAZING!

Did you see anything in my post where I  was claiming wow, that Joe is as sharp as a tack? Waste of time pointing out Trump told Americans 26 times "it's just going to go away" while a couple hundred thousand folks died. THAT nickers is fiddling while Rome croaked. But super spreader events, anti science disinfectants and UV lights float your boat apparently. 

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I am not a Trump sycophant. Biden has all the classic signs of dementia and is in serious mental decline. 

jb, I mention ANYTHING  negative about  #45 here, it's guaranteed to trigger the MAGA populace on this board.  Boo hoo, their Orange Messiah is little better,  and is rapidly losing it too. Biden didn't look good at that presser. Period. Sort of lost. My wife agrees that he's going senile. I'd like to believe- making the assumption- he gets feedback that he's no longer capable of the office of president, he'll have the humility to resign. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Did you see anything in my post where I  was claiming wow, that Joe is as sharp as a tack? Waste of time pointing out Trump told Americans 26 times "it's just going to go away" while a couple hundred thousand folks died. THAT nickers is fiddling while Rome croaked. But super spreader events, anti science disinfectants and UV lights float your boat apparently. 

jb, I mention ANYTHING  negative about  #45 here, it's guaranteed to trigger the MAGA populace on this board.  Boo hoo, their Orange Messiah is little better,  and is rapidly losing it too. Biden didn't look good at that presser. Period. Sort of lost. My wife agrees that he's going senile. I'd like to believe- making the assumption- he gets feedback that he's no longer capable of the office of president, he'll have the humility to resign. 

That's all you got?... Figures... How LAME!..  Keep that commitment to stupidity alive and well..

21 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there 😂

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

And the guy who told people to inject bleach wax all there 😂

But he didn't.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/

Only the crazy people think that and it's your job to be at least the loyal opposition.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Talk about fake news.

You know how it is with the gullible... They cling to every little shred of TDS available to them.. They can't quite move on... Because Trump rents free space in their heads...

• Upvote 2