THE BROWNS BOARD

25th Amendment

jbluhm86

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Like claiming an election that occurred almost a year ago was rigged, right?

Maybe we can get Mueller to do a year long investigation?

Hike up your skirt….your hypocrisy is showing.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Like claiming an election that occurred almost a year ago was rigged, right?

You lefties cry so much about a broken record. I think you use this gag in just about every thread repeatedly.

If you care, and I doubt it, you could look up the Gore versus Bush election or the Hillary versus Trump election and listen to the people crying about how illegitimate those wins were.

I'm not sure the tunnel vision can be cured.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

You lefties cry so much about a broken record. I think you use this gag in just about every thread repeatedly.

If you care, and I doubt it, you could look up the Gore versus Bush election or the Hillary versus Trump election and listen to the people crying about how illegitimate those wins were.

WSS

If you think the left reaction after Hilary lost was identical to how the right has reacted after Trump lost you're delusional. I mean, that is objectively false. It is insane this even needs to be said. Hilary wasn't going on a campaign across the country calling it rigged, they weren't holding press conferences for weeks after saying it was cheating, there wasn't a push for all of these nonsense arguments.

Steve, that was only 5 years ago. I realize the attempts at gaslighting are in full effect (as recent as Jan 6th), but what you're saying is objectively wrong. 

I'm going to leave it at that and not do this back and forth where you make things up. So put some words in my mouth and take the last word, as usual.

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

*If you think the left reaction after Hilary lost was identical to how the right has reacted after Trump lost you're delusional. I mean, that is objectively false. It is insane this even needs to be said. Hilary wasn't going on a campaign across the country calling it rigged, they weren't holding press conferences for weeks after saying it was cheating, there wasn't a push for all of these nonsense arguments.

Steve, that was only 5 years ago. I realize the attempts at gaslighting are in full effect (as recent as Jan 6th), but what you're saying is objectively wrong

I'm going to leave it at that and not do this back and forth where you make things up. So put some words in my mouth and take the last word, as usual.

*Don't be stupid of course it wasn't identical in the slightest bit it was a million times worse and kicked off this ridiculous impeachment with the Phantom Collision bullshit.

And I have no doubt you're going to leave it at that as you do whenever you've had your ass slapped by reality.

( but hey don't leave yet you still have to scream something ridiculous about Q or 4 8 16 or whatever the hell Chan)

WSS

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nickers said:

You know how it is with the gullible... They cling to every little shred of TDS available to them.. They can't quite move on... Because Trump rents free space in their heads...

Damn- I try to stay out of this crap- and I keep getting sucked back in. How many times do I have to say- Biden bungled the pullout badly.  Happy now? FYI the MAGA sharks are circling the waters- because they smell blood and the political hay to be made over it.   TDS? You got that right- Trump Deification Syndrome- lives here.  The BDS is pretty rampant too....  Joe is living rent free in YOUR heads.  :D :D :D 

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

So who exactly has tunnel vision Steve- yeah you don't, fortunately . However Mike Pillow is still trying to sell his discredited horseshit (and pillows) 9 months down the road.  And there's far to many folks living in some fucking alternate reality who actually believe his shit.  There's the difference in a nutshell.   PS- we've hashed this out in PMs- you could have 100 cyber experts say Lindell is fucking crazy and has jack shit evidence- yet get just get one loony with a blog saying yep,  it's all true- and the lemmings are still going to believe it as Gospel- just like the 2020 election.  :(

Aw gee- when did the Bush- Gore fun end? January you say?  That was in ONE state (Florida) that potentially could have flipped the election. Now we have Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin- did I miss anything?  We didn't have some partisan Ninja Nincompoops looking for bamboo and kinetic artifacts in ballots either.  And most especially having Rudy Patootie, Kraken Powell and a few others claiming the voting machines were tampered with.  They may all eventually get disbarred.  

Said it before- the last chapters of the Book of Trump have yet to be written. Stay tuned.  

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Anybody that responds to any thread about any subject by bitching about Trump and people who question election. This thread is about Joe Biden's mental competence. Has nothing to do with Trump.

WSS

Whose mental competence should also be up for questioning?

it would explain a lot about his posting…..

• Upvote 1

On 8/27/2021 at 5:05 PM, Westside Steve said:

But he didn't.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/

Only the crazy people think that and it's your job to be at least the loyal opposition.

WSS

“Floated the idea” yep never suggested it.

5 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

“Floated the idea” yep never suggested it. 

---------

Were those his words or the summary description from Politi"fact"

And the false claim was that he told people to. So spare me the semantics.

(But come to think of it to suppose that misinterpretation is what caused Chris Cuomo to put Clorox mist into the ventilation system of his home and install the ultraviolet lights to kill germs?🐵)

WSS