THE BROWNS BOARD

Abortion

Westside Steve

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What delusions do you think I have about Joe Biden? I man I've repeatedly referred to as a shit candidate...

Please Steve, go ahead...

First you voted for him. You had options you've taken them before.

Second as usual woodpecker, you use a term like shity candidate to hedge your bets. You have not come out against any policy of Joe Biden that I can recall. If I missed some why not let me know?

It seems to me, and you can correct me if I'm wrong I don't expect you to do anything but snark, you have been if not in lockstep but at least right along with Joe on abortion, climate change in the Paris Accord, race-baiting and set aside for minorities, endless free shit forgiveness of student loans free k through 16 education.. huge increases in minimum wage? Tell me which ones I've missed.

Some others I can't recall you specifically mentioning but are you opposed to raising capital gains taxes? Raising corporate taxes? Opposing the pipeline? Promoting the destruction or removal of Confederate statues? How about the way your candidate is handling the BS covid affair? Great job? Bad job?

Let me state right now that I doubt you'll give me a serious answer or an honest one. But you might surprise me. The last candidate I remember you specifically supported was Bernie Sanders. 

Personal hatred is not a good way to choose a candidate but it happens.

WSS

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

First you voted for him. You had options you've taken them before.

Second as usual woodpecker, you use a term like shity candidate to hedge your bets. You have not come out against any policy of Joe Biden that I can recall. If I missed some why not let me know?

It seems to me, and you can correct me if I'm wrong I don't expect you to do anything but snark, you have been if not in lockstep but at least right along with Joe on abortion, climate change in the Paris Accord, race-baiting and set aside for minorities, endless free shit forgiveness of student loans free k through 16 education.. huge increases in minimum wage? Tell me which ones I've missed.

Some others I can't recall you specifically mentioning but are you opposed to raising capital gains taxes? Raising corporate taxes? Opposing the pipeline? Promoting the destruction or removal of Confederate statues? How about the way your candidate is handling the BS covid affair? Great job? Bad job?

Let me state right now that I doubt you'll give me a serious answer or an honest one. But you might surprise me. The last candidate I remember you specifically supported was Bernie Sanders. 

Personal hatred is not a good way to choose a candidate but it happens.

WSS

Steve, understand that when the person wanting a response out of me is just constantly putting words in my mouth, among other things, it's not worth my time creating a detailed response. Because I know it won't be read, or at the very least absorbed. 

I didn't vote for Biden because of some "personal hatred" for Trump. I thought 4 more years of Trump would be worse than 4 years of Biden. The lesser of two evils. Why? Start with Trump's handling on COVID. 

Biden can do more with tution forgiveness. I don't think this is "free shit". It's a major institutional issue that's screwing up a generation. He's only given like 1% so far, less than that I think. Biden also absolutely does not exude strength. I'd prefer not to continue to have our country's leaders be ancient (Bernie's biggest knock). Biden is not nearly as liberal as you think. This board is just skewed so far right. Ultimately, I think Biden wants to get through 4 years doing as little as possible, I don't think much of anything will actually get fixed. I don't think he's above special lobby influence, etc. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, understand that when the person wanting a response out of me is just constantly putting words in my mouth, among other things, it's not worth my time creating a detailed response. Because I know it won't be read, or at the very least absorbed. 

I didn't vote for Biden because of some "personal hatred" for Trump. I thought 4 more years of Trump would be worse than 4 years of Biden. The lesser of two evils. Why? Start with Trump's handling on COVID. 

Biden can do more with tution forgiveness. I don't think this is "free shit". It's a major institutional issue that's screwing up a generation. He's only given like 1% so far, less than that I think. Biden also absolutely does not exude strength. I'd prefer not to continue to have our country's leaders be ancient (Bernie's biggest knock). Biden is not nearly as liberal as you think. This board is just skewed so far right. Ultimately, I think Biden wants to get through 4 years doing as little as possible, I don't think much of anything will actually get fixed. I don't think he's above special lobby influence, etc. 

That's all the Demonratz have done "Little as Possible".. Id rather have 4 more years of Donald than what this asshole has shown us.... One day you will realize... The Democrats don't care about you... They care about only one thing.. unmitigated ultimate power to control you and the rest of Society.... Does it not bother you that these cocksuckers support Marxism ala BLM, Bugaloo and Antifa?... Talib has said publicly  that they want to Dismantle the American government and our current way of life? Our you willing to sacrifice freedom for these anti American cocksuckers who support abortion and homosexuality?..( I have nothing against Gays personally) I just don't need them telling me how to live and that we should just erase history because theyir estrogen injections have severely affected their mood swings on an hourly basis and clouded their ability to reason intelligently......Then you are one twisted fool... FOOL!

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, nickers said:

That's all the Demonratz have done "Little as Possible".. Id rather have 4 more years of Donald than what this asshole has shown us.... One day you will realize... The Democrats don't care about you... They care about only one thing.. unmitigated ultimate power to control you and the rest of Society.... Does it not bother you that these cocksuckers support Marxism ala BLM, Bugaloo and Antifa?... Talib has said publicly  that they want to Dismantle the American government and our current way of life? Our you willing to sacrifice freedom for these anti American cocksuckers who support abortion and homosexuality?..( I have nothing against Gays personally) I just don't need them telling me how to live and that we should just erase history because theyir estrogen injections have severely affected their mood swings on an hourly basis and clouded their ability to reason intelligently......Then you are one twisted fool... FOOL!

You've made enough comments on here that it is clear who the fool is...

Maybe one day you'll realize 99.9% of these politicians don't care about you. Regardless of party. 

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You've made enough comments on here that it is clear who the fool is...

Maybe one day you'll realize 99.9% of these politicians don't care about you. Regardless of party. 

So you avoid it all by offering nothing in rebuttal except your cowardly insults... Got it... It's just what I expected from a liberal loser like you...

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You are obsessed with jafb.

But I think every president except maybe Carter and possibly Bush after he turned his life around have you used religion as a campaign slogan.

Furthermore I don't think there's a person on this form that behaves in a way I would expect Jesus wants people to behave.

And that could easily include Carter and Bush.

WSS

Obsessed? Hardly- I just brought JABF up as a fer instance of being one of the bigger whackos who's way down in the Q alternate reality.  

23 hours ago, Vambo said:

Do you have a link to these I'll read them and let you know!

Here ya go..  Unless you want to claim CNN is just totally making stuff up....  But I seriously doubt requesting police protection is phony.   Bad enough they want to come after Brad- but threaten his family too?  Shades of the Wicked Witch of the West.. "I'll get you- and your little dog too"....   

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/11/politics/georgia-raffensperger-family-death-threats-election/index.html

https://www.atlantamagazine.com/news-culture-articles/gabriel-sterling-on-death-threats-the-dark-side-and-americas-redemptive-potential/

It's a long article, here's the Cliff note...  

"Lately, though, Sterling’s knack for fact-checking—he regularly bullet-pointed holes in election-fraud claims during press briefings—has spurred death threats."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/07/politics/katie-hobbs-arizona-secretary-of-state-death-threats/index.html

Oh we can add other folks like the Maricopa County Election board, a Dominion Employee, and a few election workers in other states.  Seems some Republicans are sore losers.  :)  

29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Obsessed? Hardly- I just brought JABF up as a fer instance of being one of the bigger whackos who's way down in the Q alternate reality.  

I think he's the only guy that post any substantial stuff that might even be remotely considered Q based. (And anything real or not is definitely your obsession.) And that's just because of the long and varied nature of the swamp draining post.

And like the old joke just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

WSS

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I didn't name call you at all. Not once. You should actually read my post again.

And you have evaded the challenge because you aren't up to it. Claiming you have is just cya nonsense.

Another challenge - find one post where I referenced from OANN. There isn't one. I've never even read anything from it. Your slurs are getting more and more frantic and infantile as you keep losing arguments. It's nobody else's fault but YOURS, if your bucket can't hold water because you poked holes in it.

And I keep posting the list because you keep whining about Pres Trump, and you have not read it, or deny all the great things Pres Trump did for America.

And you still can't name ONE great/good think your biden hack has EVER done for America.

YOu got nothin.

Nope Cal- I'm not playing your game for the 4th time because it's a losing proposition. Done it twice, three times in the past- AND  "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result".  I'm tired of trying to talk to a brick wall that rationalizes everything away. YOU just can't admit Obama or Biden ever did anything good in their 8 years in office.  Those are your opinions Cal- and nothing I could say or point out isn't going to change your mind- so I'm sure as hell not going to try to AGAIN

Oh- BTW- I have read that list. And as I said- it's a bunch of Trump aggrandizement.  For the record- your "Greatest President Ever Ever" is rated somewhere near the bottom when Presidential Historians weigh in.  So cry in your root beer down in your rabbit hole of alternate reality.   

https://www.businessinsider.com/historians-rank-trump-among-worst-presidents-us-history-c-span-2021-6

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-ranked-worst-president-b1875691.html

"

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think he's the only guy that post any substantial s*** that might even be remotely considered Q based. And that's just because of the long and varied nature of the swamp draining post.

And like the old joke just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

WSS

Believe me Steve- you should lock that Swamp Draining thread and start a new one- it's long outlived it's usefulness.   :D  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Believe me Steve- you should lock that Swamp Draining thread and start a new one- it's long outlived it's usefulness.   :D  

Swamp draining is a Monumental thread. It mutates like coronavirus on steroids. I don't lock things just for spite. Besides anybody that wants to go back 50 or 60 (or 299 or 250+ 😃) pages and catch up is welcome to do so.

Plus it keeps a lot of that stuff all in one place! 

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 9/8/2021 at 12:52 PM, calfoxwc said:

He wanted to do those, but if you learn, maybe read up on it - it takes congress to overturn obaMaocommiecare.

and he sure as hell WAS BUILDING THE WALL, and Mexico spent their money to put their troops in to stop the illegals from flooding in.

That's a secondhand making mexico pay for it. Have a nice day.

image.thumb.png.8ac1bdf23d346a775cb9f7452f8d86d2.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Nope Cal- I'm not playing your game for the 4th time because it's a losing proposition. Done it twice, three times in the past- AND  "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result".  I'm tired of trying to talk to a brick wall that rationalizes everything away. YOU just can't admit Obama or Biden ever did anything good in their 8 years in office.  Those are your opinions Cal- and nothing I could say or point out isn't going to change your mind- so I'm sure as hell not going to try to AGAIN

Oh- BTW- I have read that list. And as I said- it's a bunch of Trump aggrandizement.  For the record- your "Greatest President Ever Ever" is rated somewhere near the bottom when Presidential Historians weigh in.  So cry in your root beer down in your rabbit hole of alternate reality.   

https://www.businessinsider.com/historians-rank-trump-among-worst-presidents-us-history-c-span-2021-6

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-ranked-worst-president-b1875691.html

"

No, you haven't. You just say you did over cya. Not buyin the stinkie you be sellin.

"YOU just can't admit Obama or Biden ever did anything good in their 8 years in office."

I can't think of one. NAME ONE YOURSELF !!!

YOu mean some liberal whackjob historians? based on WHAT? Popularity? He didn't kiss your backside like obaMao and biden?

waaaaa.

Donald Trump: The greatest president of all time - The ...

Written by Dre'as Sanchez. Donald Trump is the "greatest" president. At least greatest in my life; I'm just a millennial. I know what you're thinking though; you …

Though Inglorious, Trump Remains One of the Most Effective ...

Jan 10, 2021Nevertheless, Trump remains one of the most effective presidents in U.S. history. This is the "Trump Paradox" that will intrigue historians (and psychologists) long …

Why Trump Will Be the Greatest President in History ...

Donald Trump will become the greatest president of the United States in history. Yes, greater than Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy and Reagan.

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

No, you haven't. You just say you did over cya. Not buyin the stinkie you be sellin.

"YOU just can't admit Obama or Biden ever did anything good in their 8 years in office."

I can't think of one. NAME ONE YOURSELF !!!

YOu mean some liberal whackjob historians? based on WHAT? Popularity? He didn't kiss your backside like obaMao and biden?

waaaaa.

Donald Trump: The greatest president of all time - The ...

Written by Dre'as Sanchez. Donald Trump is the "greatest" president. At least greatest in my life; I'm just a millennial. I know what you're thinking though; you …

Though Inglorious, Trump Remains One of the Most Effective ...

Jan 10, 2021Nevertheless, Trump remains one of the most effective presidents in U.S. history. This is the "Trump Paradox" that will intrigue historians (and psychologists) long …

Why Trump Will Be the Greatest President in History ...

Donald Trump will become the greatest president of the United States in history. Yes, greater than Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy and Reagan.

Why I'm done arguing with your rationalizations.  Got anything else from those assorted Trump ass kissers?  And just fucking stop with your damn "just name one".   I did already- at least TWICE- short attention span, I'm not going to repeat myself again- PERIOD.  You may need to be checked for memory loss. YOU ARE DAMN OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE. Gotta prove how "right" LOL you are? Great- I've reached the point I don't give a rat's ass anymore about what you may think you know about politics. Or your POV. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Your above crap is proof It's damn useless from my POV to waste anymore of my time engaging with  your right wing bullshit.  I could debunk 90% of it point by point, but I won't waste my time. Dredge up stuff from 2019? Hardy-har-har. Just keep hammering away until the other side gives up. Congrats, you win- but it's a damn hollow victory.  When it comes to politics- sorry you're nuts. I'm not the only one with that opinion.  

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

well I read it who cares who else did? I don't think it answered as many of my questions as I'd have liked but... and without a detailed response oh, you understand, you aren't going to get a real discussion from anybody and yes I realize that some of the guys aren't going to have a rational discussion no matter what. But I try to. And I will always try to answer any question about what I think as honestly as possible.

because it's already in the books there's no way to prove anything. I don't think Joe Biden would have done anything at all differently. The only thing during the campaign he promised was a nationwide mask mandate. That was until his handlers told him it was unconstitutional. No presidential candidate would do the damage and destruction to the United States economy that was done. But again Biden is little more than that armchair quarterback saying what he would have done. Which I don't believe. Just the same as when Trump says that he would have handled the Afghanistan Fiasco differently... maybe maybe not. But there's no evidence that he would have. Because it's in the past.

Biden can do more with tution forgiveness. I don't think this is "free shit". It's a major institutional issue that's screwing up a generation. He's only given like 1% so far, less than that I think.

but besides Bernie Sanders at AOC et al I can't think of a candidate who is looking for a further left solution. But is this a reason he was a shity candidate? Your words.

Biden also absolutely does not exude strength. I'd prefer not to continue to have our country's leaders be ancient (Bernie's biggest knock).

fair enough, you believe age distract from a candidate's usefulness. I don't necessarily agree but I do think Joe has compromised communication and mental skills. I think Trump is a lot sharper but probably more of an a******.

Biden is not nearly as liberal as you think. This board is just skewed so far right.

no doubt the population is probably 7 of 8 conservative. I think the programs and ideas Joe pushes are as far west as in a candidate we've seen in recent memory. Whether or not she personally endorsed has them or even knows what they are.

Ultimately, I think Biden wants to get through 4 years doing as little as possible, I don't think much of anything will actually get fixed.

probably not I just worry about our ability to recover from the damage he's done.

I don't think he's above special lobby influence, etc. 

I can't imagine anyone is really. Because those funds are funneled toward one goal which is keeping power no matter who you are. And whatever problems we perceive are probably not going to be solved at all and certainly not by politicians anyone who believes they will is kidding himself.

but, and this is a discussion for another time, my accusations of free ship are not limited to free k through 16 Public School. We already have free k through 12 and plenty of idiots graduate from that. It won't be any difference if it's K through 16 because only the cream of the crop will be successful regardless of how many years they spend in the school room. That's my opinion.

But when I bitched about free ship I'm mostly talking about giving people the ability to sit around and do nothing because they collect a check from the government. Businesses are most certainly going to skirt that problem by automating more and more of their products and services. That means that whenever this generation decides it needs to go back to work there will be fewer jobs available. I can't imagine that situation will be a positive step for society.

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Woody with all due respect you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about any of these bogeymen you keep referring to.

WSS

And you've made it clear on many occasions you have 0 idea, or you just choose to play ignorant. 

Hopefully it's the first one and you truly have no idea. The post I quoted would seem to indicate you have no idea...

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And you've made it clear on many occasions you have 0 idea, or you just choose to play ignorant. 

no I just don't care about most conspiracy theories. Sometimes they're interesting most often they're not.

Hopefully it's the first one and you truly have no idea.

Actually it's the small amount of f**** I give about qanon or any other group of crackpots that frightened you so much.

The post I quoted would seem to indicate you have no idea...

No, really it's fine Woody. Qanon probably has your house bugged. Hey it's got to be true right? I saw a guy wearing a funny hat wearing a Q Anon t-shirt.

WSS

• Haha 2

On 9/8/2021 at 12:47 PM, MLD Woody said:

What delusions do you think I have about Joe Biden? I man I've repeatedly referred to as a shit candidate...

Please Steve, go ahead...

But you voted for him, so you deserve what you got coming.

So there has to be a reason why you did.

Couldn't have been because of Trumps record, so what did he say or do to hurt your feelings?

Out with it boy.

People like you are the argument dictators and communists use against  the democratic system of electing a leader.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hopefully it's the first one and you truly have no idea. The post I quoted would seem to indicate you have no idea...

image.png.0d29ab357b774d655dec945859023de0.png

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Why I'm done arguing with your rationalizations.  Got anything else from those assorted Trump ass kissers?  And just fucking stop with your damn "just name one".   I did already- at least TWICE- short attention span, I'm not going to repeat myself again- PERIOD.  You many need to be checked for memory loss. YOU ARE DAMN OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE. Gotta prove how "right" LOL you are? Great- I've reached the point I don't give a rat's ass anymore about what you may think you know about politics. Or your POV. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Your above crap is proof It's damn useless from my POV to waste anymore of my time engaging with  your right wing bullshit.  Just keep hammering away until the other side gives up. Congrats, you win- but it's a damn hollow victory.  When it comes to politics- sorry you're nuts. I'm not the only one with that opinion.  

My rationalizations MATCH YOURS. and NO, YOU DID NOT NAME ONE. you feebly mentioned obaMaocare, which was a political

maneuver for votes and bragging rights, and not even you can insist it solved much of any kind of problem in the health care insurance area.

But you will try to. And you should probably watch your mouth - you love to smart off to people that don't kiss your self-esteemed ass, and you can't take it in response.

You can't name one, and you can't mention one of your guesses because you know it's fake.

You can't name one, and you're done. Admit it, and quit it.

You have lost a ton of respect - and I'm not the only one with that opinion.

Have a nice Napoleonic day. And, you should learn to smile - you look like Jim Belushi.Napoleon-brooding.jpg

and ANOTHER thing, Hoorta:

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/the-fbi-finally-proves-that-donald-trump-had-nothing-to-do-with-jan-6-insurrection/

The FBI Finally Proves That Donald Trump Had Nothing to Do with Jan. 6 ‘Insurrection’

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

My rationalizations MATCH YOURS. and NO, YOU DID NOT NAME ONE. you feebly mentioned obaMaocare, which was a political

maneuver for votes and bragging rights, and not even you can insist it solved much of any kind of problem in the health care insurance area.

But you will try to. And you should probably watch your mouth - you love to smart off to people that don't kiss your self-esteemed ass, and you can't take it in response.

You can't name one, and you can't mention one of your guesses because you know it's fake.

You can't name one, and you're done. Admit it, and quit it.

You have lost a ton of respect - and I'm not the only one with that opinion.

Have a nice Napoleonic day. And, you should learn to smile - you look like Jim Belushi.

Spin, spin and more spin.  

Always have to have the last word huh? Go live in your alternate reality Cal. Just hope those space lasers don't set your farm on fire.