THE BROWNS BOARD

Abortion

Westside Steve

Saying Trump has morals is  hypocritical at best

The guy cheated on all 3 of his wives

He also divorced 2 of them, so far.

And he was pro choice up until he decided to run for office

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1623437/trump-shifted-from-pro-choice-to-pro-life-as-he-planned-a-presidential-run/amp/

29 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1623437/trump-shifted-from-pro-choice-to-pro-life-as-he-planned-a-presidential-run/amp/

It is hilarious to see them romanticize him though 

30 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Seriously if any of you guys want to spout off about morality unless you have never had sex with any woman except your spouse and then only after marriage and then only for reproduction you should just blow me.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah well everybody is forced to compromise if they plan to vote. Everybody but you Woodpecker. But hey regardless of how anybody prioritises or ethical beliefs I'm sure all the people of Faith are thankful to have the advice of a bitter atheist. 😇

WSS

As someone raised Catholic it's just funny to point out the blatant hypocrisy.

Trump definitely cares about the working class too.... Ha

I've also said I'm not atheist, but I know you can't retain information or read other's posts. 

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

As someone raised Catholic it's just funny to point out the blatant hypocrisy.

But Larry is okay because he kisses your ass right?

Trump definitely cares about the working class too.... Ha

I actually don't doubt that because those are the people who support him. ( you think Biden Pelosi and Schumer do?) Giving free s*** to an entire generation of people so they can sit on their ass does nothing for the working class. It seems you believe working class and deadbeat are in the same group.

I've also said I'm not atheist, but I know you can't retain information or read other's posts. 

it's a lot easier to draw a bead on posts that aren't constantly combative and dishonest. But I think anybody knows that you bash people of faith on a regular basis. 

WSS

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker's vague sleazeball posts are the wrorst on this board. And that's REALLY bad, considering

Hoorta's drivel, and Tex's silly trolling.

See, woodypeckerhead, I have always voted for my COUNTRY, and my morals.

It ends up never being the doofacrats - they betray both.

The Real American democratic party is no more. Bobby and John Kennedy are long gone. In their place were

Mcgovern...etc...sleazy lbj, peanut brain jimmy carter....all the way to obaMao commie and hidin mental case biden.

I voted for Pres Trump for my COUNTRY, and morals.

You vote? if you actually bird up and vote, vote for self-aggrandizement only.

Hoorta votes? the same way. That is the difference between you two, and the rest of us

who see our country being badly damaged, people dying unnecessarily right and left, by illegals,

taliban, drug cartels.........

and all you and Hoorta can muster is complaints about Pres Trump?

pretty low-life behavior, I believe.

Pretty funny Cal- because you voted for a guy who has the morality of a rattlesnake. He talks a good game, but the reality is a little different. He doesn't give a rat's ass about you or anyone else as long as they worship his fat ass. Seven of his pals wound up in jail lying for him- and Bannon would still probably be there if Trump hadn't pardoned him. 

The back story on your beloved stable genius is he attended a meeting where experts were discussing how you can kill viruses on countertops- and extrapolated that it just might work on humans the same way. Speaking of deaths- a few 100 thousand Americans dead because of his ignorance of basic science Cal. How many times did he say "it's just going to go away?" He gets credit for Warp Speed- but it only took him a year to tell people they should get vaccinated- and then got booed for saying it.  

Don't try and tell me January 6th was a FBI plot either. It was an attempt by his minions to stop his "imaginary" steal..  Biden may be senile- but you'd rather have a certified vengeful nut running the country.  Go back to your rabbit hole.  

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah well everybody is forced to compromise if they plan to vote. Everybody but you Woodpecker. But hey regardless of how anybody prioritizes or ethical beliefs I'm sure all the people of Faith are thankful to have the advice of a bitter atheist. 😇

WSS

Unfortunately Cal can't seem to understand that (regarding compromise and having priorities) Steve. 

I've said it before- you can be a person of Faith and realize Trump really has none. It's not just the adultery thing either. Constant lying, petty vindictiveness- and I could go on. Then again, a few of us think he's mentally ill, and heading downhill fast. Personally- I'd like to send him to some plant. Or better yet- send him to Mars like the "World's Most Interesting Man"... He could rule an entire plant.  :)  

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Seriously if any of you guys want to spout off about morality unless you have never had sex with any woman except your spouse and then only after marriage and then only for reproduction you should just blow me.

WSS

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8afae5eb-a289-4e31-8378-56c380cf0037

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Cal brought up morals. He said he  voted for his morals. Apparently adultery isn’t that high  on his moral compass. 
And, yes 99% of  us had relations out of wedlock. But I’m sure that number is way less of people who commit adultry

Also, Trump switched his view on abortion when he wanted to be the Republican nominee. Would you still have voted for him if he was still pro choice?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Unfortunately Cal can't seem to understand that (regarding compromise and having priorities) Steve. 

I haven't really attacked anybody on which personal morals they choose to abandon in order to support other personal morals

I've said it before- you can be a person of Faith and realize Trump really has none.

I never thought he was devoured he just supports the guys that seem to be. I think that's what politicians do. I don't think Joe Biden is a sevout Catholic I don't think Barack Obama was a devout Christian and that Jesus guided his hand and running the country. I actually think George W bush might have had to come to Jesus moment after his problems with alcoholism and drug use. But I don't really care much either way. Do you? I vote for the guy who at least claims to do the stuff that I want done.

Then again, a few of us think he's mentally ill, and heading downhill fast.

a few of us think that age-related dementia is making it near impossible for Joe Biden to do his job. Probably more evidence of that. And like me if you agree with the s*** he's doing that's why you voted for him.

Personally- I'd like to send him to some plant. Or better yet- send him to Mars like the "World's Most Interesting Man"... He could rule an entire plant.  :)  But that's not really even a valid argument and you know it.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I've said it before- you can be a person of Faith and realize Trump really has none. It's not just the adultery thing either. Constant lying, petty vindictiveness- and I could go on. Then again, a few of us think he's mentally ill, and heading downhill fast. Personally- I'd like to send him to some plant. Or better yet- send him to Mars like the "World's Most Interesting Man"... He could rule an entire plant.  :)  

You missed again Larry!

gettyimages-1209136110-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

a few of us think that age-related dementia is making it near impossible for Joe Biden to do his job. Probably more evidence of that. And like me if you agree with the s*** he's doing that's why you voted for him.

Well, then bring on President Harris.  :)  I did like some of Trump's agenda- but his massive failures (most notably covid- masks optional & thinking he's some kind of God who can just will it away) far outweigh any of his "achievements".  His personal lack of any discernable morality was a non-starter for me the second time around. Said it a bunch of times Steve. It wasn't so much a vote for Biden than a vote against Trump. Wildly popular with the MAGA crowd- and the rest of America wanted him gone ASAP.  

21 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Cal brought up morals.

and you responded. So what?

He said he  voted for his morals.

that's what Trump claims to support. And it seems like he does whether or not he believes  in it. And even though neither of them are devout in my opinion Joe Biden promises the opposite side of that. So there.

Apparently adultery isn’t that high  on his moral compass. 
And, yes 99% of  us had relations out of wedlock. But I’m sure that number is way less of people who commit adultry.

and if that's true I will bet dollars to dog turds that's because of a simple lack of opportunity.

Also, Trump switched his view on abortion when he wanted to be the Republican nominee.

Just like Joe Biden switched his views on just about everything so he could get the fawning admiration of the hard left. So what?

Would you still have voted for him if he was still pro choice?

How many times have I repeated abortion isn't my issue? I really like Bruce Springsteen. I think he puts on a persona of being the common working man. Still he's a multi-millionaire Rockstar and while I think he may be.

WSS

5 minutes ago, nickers said:

You missed again Larry!

gettyimages-1209136110-2048x2048.jpg

You mean the guy who held a Bible upside down for a photo op?  As Joe said- "maybe he should read it sometime". Couldn't even quote one verse out of the Good Book when asked what his favorite saying was.  Attends the Church of 18 Holes on Sunday... He's as phony as they come.  

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, then bring on President Harris.  :) 

I've answered this before. I don't think it would make any difference. I think Joe Biden is an idiot and he's being led by the nose that the people who are making the decisions. I don't think she's any brighter even though she's not suffering from early onset Alzheimer's I don't know what would change.

I did like some of Trump's agenda- but his massive failures (most notably covid- masks optional & thinking he's some kind of God who can just will it away) far outweigh any off his "achievements".  His personal lack of any discernable morality was a non-starter for me the second time around. Said it a bunch of times Steve. It wasn't so much a vote for Biden than a vote against Trump. Wildly popular with the MAGA crowd- and the rest of America wanted him gone ASAP.  Yeah, again I think the covid rubbish is BS. But this is a pretty common thing and politics people tends to pick the guy they hate before the election and wait to see what happens so they can pretend that's the reason. And if Joe Biden or any of his sycophants say they would done something different which would have made things substantially better in America they are lying. I can watch a football game and after every failed  play Shout I would have run another play! Just b*******.

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I admit, I've committed adultery.  On quite a few occasions.  I'm not proud of it.   

I've done things in my life which I feel terrible about,  honestly. Most of them involved hurting someone else's feelings, rudeness, not giving them respect they deserve, most based on my own arrogance and selfishness.

As for adultery? I regret getting caught and not doing it more often. 😇

WSS

And add this to my oft quoted opinion that Joe isn't calling the shots nor would Harris. Frankly I think the people that are calling the shots don't give a f*** about their liberal s*** either. I think they're doing it solely to divide and conquer the country and grab more power. If you think Pelosi and Schumer are more moral than Trump you're crazy.

WSS

And just for the hell of it while I'm in the mood to the yap I want me to call bulshit on the comparison between the death penalty and abortion. You've got to be a pretty dangerous individual who has caused a huge amount of mayhem to get the death penalty; all you have to do to be aborted at 8 weeks and 3 months is to be inconvenient.

(And hold your water 149 again it's not my issue.)

WSS

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You mean the guy who held a Bible upside down for a photo op?  As Joe said- "maybe he should read it sometime". Couldn't even quote one verse out of the Good Book when asked what his favorite saying was.  Attends the Church of 18 Holes on Sunday... He's as phony as they come.  

Tell yourself all of the lies you want Larry... Delusion is real...

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Cal brought up morals. He said he  voted for his morals. Apparently adultery isn’t that high  on his moral compass. 
And, yes 99% of  us had relations out of wedlock. But I’m sure that number is way less of people who commit adultry

Also, Trump switched his view on abortion when he wanted to be the Republican nominee. Would you still have voted for him if he was still pro choice?

What Pres Trump did before he was a Christian is forgivable. After that, he became one of our greatest Real American presidents.

HE KEPT HIS PROMISES.

your obaMao commie and biden lied to get into office. They BROKE THEIR PROMISES>

We voted for a president that KEPT HIS PROMISES TO AMERICA.

If Hoorta doesn't like it, too freakin cryin shame.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, then bring on President Harris.  :)  I did like some of Trump's agenda- but his massive failures (most notably covid- masks optional & thinking he's some kind of God who can just will it away) far outweigh any of his "achievements".  His personal lack of any discernable morality was a non-starter for me the second time around. Said it a bunch of times Steve. It wasn't so much a vote for Biden than a vote against Trump. Wildly popular with the MAGA crowd- and the rest of America wanted him gone ASAP.  

really reaching and straining to avoid admitting you voted in a turd of a destructive loser president.

One slur against Pres Trump negates all this? you can just shove that - no one with any honor will even try to justify that.

Just once, read em: (if you want, I can list them out so you don't have to cry and avoid the link)

https://lc.org/PDFs/Trump.Accomplishments.FINAL.pdf

The Accomplishments of President Trump

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/09/satanic-temple-and-democrats-join-forces-against-anti-abortion-bill/

• Like 1