THE BROWNS BOARD

Abortion

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/biden-texas-abortion-law-creates-155533670.html

Not really my issue but does he sound Retarded drunk or just stupid giving this speech?

WSS

Yes Steve, but let’s look at the other side of the coin. At least he doesn’t put out mean tweets.

Not really my issue but does he sound Retarded drunk or just stupid giving this speech?

WSS

Didn't see it Steve- but I don't see how he can call himself a Catholic after seriously denouncing an anti-abortion law.  Politics over any religious belief he may have...   

One of our Catholic tenets... Abortion is wrong. PERIOD. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Didn't see it Steve- but I don't see how he can call himself a Catholic after seriously denouncing an anti-abortion law.  Politics over any religious belief he may have...   

Nancy is another fake Catholic who should never receive communion either of until she asks for forgivenesses.

Truthfully with a Jesuit pope we are all in trouble.  Our faith is taking a terrible beating since Pope John Paul….

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I believe there are certain times abortion is OK such as rape, incest or to save the mother, but not used as birth control...

Abortion Addict Confesses 15 Procedures in 16 Years

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/abortion-addict-admits-multiple-abortions-suicide-attempts/story?id=8594347

If I'm not mistaken Roe versus Wade does not guarantee abortion rules cannot be set. There are other parameters for deciding that case than just personal morality. One of which is the viability of the fetus which has obviously changed since the case was decided. For what that's worth.

WSS

But you really should watch the video just to draw a bead on the president's medal faculties.

On 9/3/2021 at 3:40 PM, hoorta said:

you voted for it, unlimited. partial birth abortion, etc etc.

Please explain

Those Catholics tenets lead to alot of higher ups in the church being pretty fucking quiet during the Halocaust.

The Catholic church should shut THEE Fuck up forever about morality.   Go your own way, maybe we meet in the end, maybe we don't.  

• Upvote 1

Born Catholic, made first communion.  But I have to tell you, the catholic church has done some fucked up things.  Haven't been to Church since my grandmothers funeral.  Before that my other grandmothers funeral.  Before that when I was a kid.  I have a hard time believing that the pope is some higher power.  Money, power, etc. That is the Catholic church.  

18 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Born Catholic, made first communion.  But I have to tell you, the catholic church has done some fucked up things.  Haven't been to Church since my grandmothers funeral.  Before that my other grandmothers funeral.  Before that when I was a kid.  I have a hard time believing that the pope is some higher power.  Money, power, etc. That is the Catholic church.  

No kidding- most recently the priest pedophile thing that they tried to sweep under the rug for years...  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

No kidding- most recently the priest pedophile thing that they tried to sweep under the rug for years...  

Serious question, do you think that might be because they feel the offending priests could be reclaimed by the grace of God or is it all just about punishment/revenge?

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Regardless of anybody's opinion as to whether or not it should be against the law that statement holds true for any individual law. Anyone who performs assist in or facilitates any crime could be charged. Right? 

WSS

That's not what this law is saying. It's promoting a bounty hunter culture. It's not just "if you aid in commiting a crime you'll get charged", it's "hey, if you find an Uber driver that took someone to get an abortion we'll award you $10k".

That's on top of it only being at 6 weeks, it having now provisions for rape or incest, and it just being some giant legal work around. 

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you voted for it, unlimited. partial birth abortion, etc etc.

Please explain

How many times do I have to explain Cal- I'm not a one issue voter. I've said a bunch of times I donated to Priests for Life- until Father Frank started hitting me up for money every two weeks and sold my name to every anti-abortion outfit in the country.  

Joe was a better alternative than your pathological lying malignant narcissist shoot up disinfectants and cram a UV light up your ass Orangie- who still can't come to grips he lost the damn election.  Mishandling Covid was just one of many reasons he lost Cal.  Deal with it.  

Serious question, do you think that might be because they feel the offending priests could be reclaimed by the grace of God or is it all just about punishment/revenge?

WSS

Yes Steve- initially that was the thinking that these guys could be rehabilitated. That's no longer the case- at least I hope it is. Molestation accusations are now getting turned over to civil authorities- and if they're proved- it's off to jail. 

BTW- I've heard the new normal is when someone shows up that they want to be a priest- they get a bunch of psychological fitness tests to see if they have anything that would cause them to be a molester. MHO is a lot of this pedophilia could be eliminated if priests were allowed to marry. BTW- priests in the Byzantine Rite are allowed to become priests if they're already married. We're just standing on 2,000 years of tradition. Same reason they're never going to allow women to become priests.  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

How many times do I have to explain Cal- I'm not a one issue voter. I've said a bunch of times I donated to Priests for Life- until Father Frank started hitting me up for money every two weeks and sold my name to every anti-abortion outfit in the country.  

Joe was a better alternative than your pathological lying malignant narcissist shoot up disinfectants and cram a UV light up your ass Orangie- who still can't come to grips he lost the damn election.  Covid was just one of many reasons he lost Cal.  Deal with it.  

so, abortion wasn't an important issue for you. Got it. But you are "offended" by abortion. But you voted for it.

and you should deal with it - you voted against your own country and our AMERICA FIRST PRESIDENT that wouldn't have let America come to this tragic low point - a true biden and co. CLUTERFOOK. The damage might be permanent.

But you voted against Pres Trump because of his unpopularity with the leftwing msm.

You voted FOR abortion. You voted FOR the skyrocketing unemployment of the black and hispanic communities. You voted FOR Americans DYING, BEING HELD HOSTAGE, etc etc etc.... you voted for the most corrupt, dangerously inept and destructive presidency in American history.

YOu voted FOR all the illegals coming in huge droves, and you voted FOR every violent crime they have committed and will commit.

You can't justify diddly squat nothin, and you know it.

YOu didn't vote for an issue. You voted for your own feeble ego-centric FEELINGS that betrayed your alleged morals.

Let us know what you admit your vote was a total screwup.

I dealt with the truth here, so you can deal with your own guilt that you won't admit.

• Upvote 1

Yeah @hoorta, how dare you not vote as part of the monolith. I mean, voters like Cal have NEVER had to vote against their morals and any point. Trump is a real American, every man, Christian, true conservative. And Cal's always voted for individual and state's rights. Definitely.

oh, and Jesus would be all about the death penalty, selling guns and our gun culture, wars, bombing terrorists, telling homeless people to get jobs, and generally pulling away any social safety net he can...

yep

Definitely what Jesus would do

no hypocrisy there

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah @hoorta, how dare you not vote as part of the monolith. I mean, voters like Cal have NEVER had to vote against their morals and any point. Trump is a real American, every man, Christian, true conservative. And Cal's always voted for individual and state's rights. Definitely.

oh, and Jesus would be all about the death penalty, selling guns and our gun culture, wars, bombing terrorists, telling homeless people to get jobs, and generally pulling away any social safety net he can...

yep

Definitely what Jesus would do

no hypocrisy there

Yeah well everybody is forced to compromise if they plan to vote. Everybody but you Woodpecker. But hey regardless of how anybody prioritises or ethical beliefs I'm sure all the people of Faith are thankful to have the advice of a bitter atheist. 😇

WSS

woodpecker's vague sleazeball posts are the wrorst on this board. And that's REALLY bad, considering

Hoorta's drivel, and Tex's silly trolling.

See, woodypeckerhead, I have always voted for my COUNTRY, and my morals.

It ends up never being the doofacrats - they betray both.

The Real American democratic party is no more. Bobby and John Kennedy are long gone. In their place were

Mcgovern...etc...sleazy lbj, peanut brain jimmy carter....all the way to obaMao commie and hidin mental case biden.

I voted for Pres Trump for my COUNTRY, and morals.

You vote? if you actually bird up and vote, vote for self-aggrandizement only.

Hoorta votes? the same way. That is the difference between you two, and the rest of us

who see our country being badly damaged, people dying unnecessarily right and left, by illegals,

taliban, drug cartels.........

and all you and Hoorta can muster is complaints about Pres Trump?

pretty low-life behavior, I believe.

• Upvote 2