THE BROWNS BOARD

Good Luck - Blocked

JAFBF

Well, looks like I'm not going to be on here much anymore.

Last few weeks have been absurd on my accessibility too this site - today has been off the rails.

So, good luck to all, will likely not be on here much if anymore - I'm not going to waste hours trying to get on here anymore.

Just be forewarned, we have some really bad $hit coming up fast - going to be really ugly.

I've hinted / pointed as best I can.

Good Luck all.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It is very on brand for JAFBF to be given the same site issues everyone else is dealing with but instead assume it's some secret conspiracy to block him (because we can't handle the truth or something).

Nice job

We'll keep an eye out for the real bad stuff 

Have not seen any tags on this other than me, as such, yea, thought of a "man in the middle" type issue, especially after yesterdays (trivial) revelations.

Doesn't mean I won't try, but I with the escalating severity, I have doubt in my success at posting (Left Coast to Midwest).

It has progressively gotten worse, but today has been insane.

Matter of fact, I do expect the Internet to go offline eventually as the bad stuff overwhelms  the MSM narrative, just didn't expect us too be so close too that point yet.

OTOH, don't expect much from me going forward.

So far when I've tried to link items it's been  a failure   .   .   .   who knows, maybe I'm responsible for this, as I link a lot of stuff.

I don't have infinite time, so my lack of posting may just be a reflection of site issues.

Sad, but possibly we've hit Site support issues.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Have not seen any tags on this other than me, as such, yea, thought of a "man in the middle" type issue, especially after yesterdays (trivial) revelations.

So far when I've tried to link items it's been  a failure   .   .   .   who knows, maybe I'm responsible for this, as I link a lot of stuff. I don't have infinite time, so my lack of posting may just be a reflection of site issues.

Spoken like a true paranoid.  

Let me give you an update....  I had problems with the site crashing a couple days ago. FWIW- Zombo is the only one with Uber Moderator powers who can actually access higher board control.  Even he can't figure out why the Board has been experiencing frequent crashes.  The problem is- the board "Creator" Stan passed away going on three years ago. He was the only one with enough Website savvy to fix problems as they occurred. This entire site has been running on autopilot since then. Hiring an outside "on call" web expert costs money- something that Kathy isn't willing to do. It's not outside the realm of possibility the entire Browns Board could hit the trash heap sometime. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Let me give you an update....  I had problems with the site crashing a couple days ago. FWIW- Zombo is the only one with Uber Moderator powers who can actually access higher board control.  Even he can't figure out why the Board has been experiencing frequent crashes.  The problem is- the board "Creator" Stan passed away going on three years ago. He was the only one with enough Website savvy to fix problems as they occurred. This entire site has been running on autopilot since then. Hiring an outside "on call" web expert costs money- something that Kathy isn't willing to do. It's not outside the realm of possibility the entire Browns Board could hit the trash heap sometime. 

Like I said, I haven't seen it tagged by anyone else.

Yea, I am a Paranoid, that's why I don't believe the BS we're being fed and why I dig into all this crap.

You can either appreciate the effort I make (whether you believe it or not), or be grateful I do.

Personally, I was actually hoping I or the Site was being targeted, that way I could exit this believing I had fulfilled what I've been called too do.

Takes quite a bit of time, and really seems like a waste for the most part, but maybe a tidbit here and there makes a difference too someone.

I don't look forward too the coming Winter (posted all the support on that I'm aware of), hopefully I'm wrong on that front, but there are other troubles than that coming which I don't really see a good resolution too (also posted some bits on what too do on this front).

A saying from the '20's of the last Century (History does and is repeating itself - for we have not learned) :

Eat, Drink, Be Merry, for tomorrow we Die.

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

This entire site has been running on autopilot since then. Hiring an outside "on call" web expert costs money- something that Kathy isn't willing to do. It's not outside the realm of possibility the entire Browns Board could hit the trash heap sometime. 

A donation button would help in that regard.

• Upvote 1

He was the only one with enough Website savvy to fix problems as they occurred. This entire site has been running on autopilot since then. Hiring an outside "on call" web expert costs money- something that Kathy isn't willing to do. It's not outside the realm of possibility the entire Browns Board could hit the trash heap sometime. 

Nothing lasts forever. The America Online board didn't last forever.

I will p.m. you

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Doesn't mean I won't try, but I with the escalating severity, I have doubt in my success at posting (Left Coast to Midwest).

It has progressively gotten worse, but today has been insane.

Matter of fact, I do expect the Internet to go offline eventually as the bad stuff overwhelms  the MSM narrative, just didn't expect us too be so close too that point yet.

OTOH, don't expect much from me going forward.

So far when I've tried to link items it's been  a failure   .   .   .   who knows, maybe I'm responsible for this, as I link a lot of stuff.

I don't have infinite time, so my lack of posting may just be a reflection of site issues.

We know who you are.  The deep state has always known.  Beware...........😈

• Haha 1

I'm considering reaching out to Kathy and buying the board, depending on cost.