THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Broncos at Browns, TNF 🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Β 

Word? How many are you deep?

Β 

edit:Β  Need to tell these tall corners to look at lean.Β  They'd have more PBU's against bigger receivers if they just get their head back.

Eh, that was really good defense if you’re referring to newsome. I’m not really sure you can ask him to do much more than he did, just anΒ athletic catch. Even got his head around.

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Β 

Word? How many are you deep?

Β 

edit:Β  Need to tell these tall corners to look andΒ lean.Β  They'd have more PBU's against bigger receivers if they just get their head back.

Not many but I’m catching up…just got out of work PST these Thursday night games are toughΒ 

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Everytime I see Felton return a punt, I think of an old bit from Bill Cosby I heard as a kid when he played football.Β  They called him out-of-bounds Cosby, because he either scored a TD or ran out of bounds.Β  He wasn't about to get hit by guys bigger than him.

My cousin had old Cosby standup records and we'd listen to them.

That old date rapin' bastard was funny.Β 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

My cousin had old Cosby standup records and we'd listen to them.

That old date rapin' bastard was funny.Β 

My mother and my "2nd mother" (my mothers dear friend who she regards as a sister) had a couple Cosby stand up albums.Β  I remember hearing them as a kid and laughing my ass off.Β  That one always stuck with me.