THE BROWNS BOARD

M-Odell to the Rams

mjp28

On 11/7/2021 at 11:37 AM, Dutch Oven said:

magic health dust that they are going to sprinkle all over OBJ's brittle body?

His proverbial gas tank is running empty. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I want a ring, willing to work cheap for one season... & the whether is nice 

my long wait is over...

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Fuck me. I can't get rid of this guy. 

GIFs Mj Very funny Mejor GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Unsympathetic said:

When you as a free agent think of yourself as a WR1 and you're offered the chance to replace the 8 catches in 8 games of DeSean Jackson, you take it!

From what I understand, Stafford has targeted his perimeter receivers more than any other QB in the NFL this year.   Might be plenty of love to go around.  Especially since Robert Woods seems to have been recently phased out of the offense in favor of Van Jefferson and Kupp.

On 11/7/2021 at 11:44 AM, gumby73 said:

i see (s)he, whining next for a veteran QB...Russ Wilson..Matt Stafford makes the most cents to me... A.Rodgers? GM cheap mond'ra keeps screaming at me... no!

the She'Hawks.. have the cap to not let this get past #9 on the waiver wire.... Rams make the most cents, if Jay get's his choice..has home in LA ..and a new ego to be right.. 

John Banner as Sgt. Schultz      drinking tips from a sports barmaid        This contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}   👀 

From ESPN.........https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32608165/odell-beckham-jr-finalizing-deal-los-angeles-rams

Odell Beckham Jr. has agreed to a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Rams, the team announced Thursday.

The free-agent wide receiver joins a high-powered offense led by quarterback Matthew Stafford and adds to a depth chart at the position that already includes Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods and Van Jefferson.

Beckham became a free agent when he cleared waivers on Tuesday after being released by the Cleveland Browns.

The Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers, New Orleans Saints, New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks were among the other teams Beckham considered this week, sources had told ESPN.

Stafford said Thursday he has a lot of respect for Beckham, whom he played with at a Pro Bowl. He lauded Beckham for being "outstanding" both when the ball is in the air and after the catch and said he was "excited" to be able to work with him on the Rams.

"It's an opportunity for us as a team, it's an opportunity for him to come in here and prove himself to us. What our room is about in the receiver room is pretty special. I know he'll fit right in and continue to get better and hopefully help us as a team," Stafford said.......... continued..........in link.........

7 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Apparently all the offers were for the veteran minimum.  Oh, the humanity!

Odell Beckham Jr wanted to be a free agent and he was willing to give up money to do it. Based on team achievements — the last of which is $500K with a Super Bowl win — he can earn more with the #Rams than he was due with the #Browns.

MaAIgBaS_mini.jpg

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
The #Rams gave WR Odell Beckham Jr a 1-year deal worth up to $4.25M, source said. Details: — $500K signing bonus — $750K for the rest of the season — Another $3M available in team-based incentives for how they finish the regular season and the postseason.

https://overthecap.com/player/odell-beckham-jr/2951/

OBJ - the joke of the day:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/nfl-fans-odell-beckham-just-texted-me-meme-twitter-reaction-rams-signing

lol

"O'dell Beckham just texted me: 'Because of high volume and mechanical breakdowns, your garbage pickup may be a day late' ......."

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well, there was a brief interview with our John Johnson, formerly of the  Rams. Interesting comment.  & he ought to know. Their offense is designed to  run through Cooper Kupp. If OBJ walks in there and starts pissing and moaning that he's not getting enough targets, him and the Rams are heading for a quick divorce. 

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well, there was a brief interview with our John Johnson, formerly of the  Rams. Interesting comment.  & he ought to know. Their offense is designed to  run through Cooper Kupp. If OBJ walks in there and starts pissing and moaning that he's not getting enough targets, him and the Rams are heading for a quick divorce. 

OBJ is a CHUMP!

Well here's your BIG chance to light it up OBJ... Just showed up on NFL. com...  Woods is out for the rest of the year. blew his ACL in practice Friday.    https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-wr-robert-woods-suffers-torn-acl-in-practice-to-miss-remainder-of-2021-seas   

32 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well here's your BIG chance to light it up OBJ... Just showed up on NFL. com...  Woods is out for the rest of the year. blew his ACL in practice Friday.    https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-wr-robert-woods-suffers-torn-acl-in-practice-to-miss-remainder-of-2021-seas   

"You're sick for Robert [Woods]," McVay said. "Like we kind of mentioned yesterday, he's epitomized everything that has been right about this place. Such a great competitor, such a tough player, such a great football player and great person. It's so unfortunate."

He is everything OBJ is not.. OBJ is the 'Anti-team mate' .. Couldnt happen to a nicer team... I expect Blowdell will get hurt soon himself...

"I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns," Beckham wrote. "Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!"

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Vambo said:

"I want to thank the city of Cleveland for welcoming me with open arms. My goal was always to help bring a championship to the city of Cleveland from the first day I became a member of the Cleveland Browns," Beckham wrote. "Through all the ups and downs, injuries and rehab, I am forever grateful to have played in front of some of the greatest fans ever. Dawg Pound, I thank you for embracing me and showing me so much LOVE!"

That is so sweet !

Genuine, eh I'm not sure yet...... we'll see.    Cleveland BROWNS vs LA Rams in Super Bowl 56 might do it.   :wub:

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

That is so sweet !

Genuine, eh I'm not sure yet...... we'll see.    Cleveland BROWNS vs LA Rams in Super Bowl 56 might do it.   :wub:

RE: the letter... Sincere? Then why in the hell did you want out of town so f'n bad?   Graduated to the #2 role behind Kupp. We'll see if you can stay healthy. 

• Thanks 2

......." I am forever grateful for "......

Cashing all those nice big ass game checks  and the rest of those five nice annual $5,000,000 shoe contract checks that we know the rest we'll see how forever grateful he is.

Talk is cheap,, performance on the field injury related or not wasn't there the rest we'll see.  Maybe he is forever grateful ? 

But he has been known to get caught up in the moment...........

........LSU Athletics is now forced to investigate a video that appears to show OBJ handing out cash to some LSU football players after the championship game Monday, Jan. 13, including Joe Burrow, who admits it happened.

Two former LSU football players WAFB spoke with believe Odell was just caught up in the moment.

“He [Beckham Jr.] wasn’t thinking at all. Again, this is something I think he has to learn from, and he will learn from it,” said Darry Beckwith, former LSU football player who was on the 2007 national championship team.......

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

He's such a fucking liar...  He gets his old man to undress Mayfield in public forum then cries his way out of town.. Well fuck you BLOWDELL!