THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Lions at Browns Game Day Thread - Nov 21

Dutch Oven

Just now, D Bone said:

Just got in from a great ride...... what'd I miss? 

Just got my new 4K UHD TV recieved and hooked up.

A surprise present for my wife ❤️ on our 40th Anniversary today.

Meanwhile 13-10......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Sit Baker against the Ravens and somebody on the offensive coaching staff have the courage to tell Stef (in private) to pull his head out of his ass.

That's all I have for now.

I’m on the start Keenum train…finally.

What are your thoughts on OSU/xichigan?  Line is 7 1/2 thought it would be 13 or 14.

Do we roll? 

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

I’m on the start Keenum train…finally.

What are your thoughts on OSU/xichigan?  Line is 7 1/2 thought it would be 13 or 14.

Do we roll? 

If Dawand Jones can handle his own against Hutchinson and the Bucks d-front can stand tall on early downs?  Yeah.   Could be either a roll or another high scoring game like 2018.

1 minute ago, hx214 said:

Baker can't walk, he can't throw

Funny part about that is Baker is limping on his right side.  His hip is messed up.

And if you can't plant and drive off that back leg, or if you drag that leg too much, it fucks up your accuracy.   

Just a little knowledge for the "WeLl iT iSn'T hIs ThRoWiNg ShOuLdEr"  crowd.

Pro tip for better hallway vision:

Do something you love to do while the Browns are playing, and only when the game is over and you didn't see a single snap, read the Official Game Day Thread cover to cover.

You can literally feel the anger.  

• Haha 1

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Funny part about that is Baker is limping on his right side.  His hip is messed up.

And if you can't plant and drive off that back leg, or if you drag that leg too much, it fucks up your accuracy.   

I don't know how the hell he even walks out to the line and takes a snap. What part of his body isn't hurt at this point...

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Cmon stef, go empty-set and throw the ball the rest of the game! You know you want to!

third and one and he calls a kinda deep ball down the middle of the field and ofcourse baker over throws him SMH

17 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Lamar was inactive

You've got that right, scored with 00:25 left.

...... even our BROWNS just did enough to win   -but-  I'll take it !

3rd and 1 and we take the shot downfield and get a hold call when Chubb was running it well.

Last year, I remember taking similar shots but we had a healthier more confident QB.

Please Stef some Situational awareness here and in other moments this season.  The locker room knows it too. 

Problem with this team…one Sunday it is the defense…the next the offense….this one is on Stef but throughout the finger pointing on one particular aspect all the other aspects aren’t really doing their job enough to overcome the major issue of the day.  And We can’t fix it all.  It is a shame because the AFC is so up for grabs this year. 

I don’t think we are that far off personnel wise.  But we might be short in some very key areas middle of the defense and the QB position.  So some tough decisions ahead 

22 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

If Dawand Jones can handle his own against Hutchinson and the Bucks d-front can stand tall on early downs?  Yeah.   Could be either a roll or another high scoring game like 2018.

I agree on Dawand.   We could do damage against their secondary with an extra second and I’m still Unsure about CJ with some pressure in his lap…he’s had a lot of time to do his damage this year. 

Having said that, I hope we pound the rock where they are weak (interior defensive line).  We need to use our TEs and Backs this week in the passing game on those wild upfield rushes that their DEs tend to do.

I knew when to exit this site and cheer my team on for a ugly win .... 

your welcome !     🤓

i can't bare to watch a 2nd helping of this 💩 'fest in week 11... maybe Turkey Day ! 

I don't see Baker being labeled as 'out' Ravens X2.... not until our final playoff coffin chances are nailed shut.. Winning the division is all we have left.. imho

I don't know if were holding this guy out as a Ravens secret weapon WR?    https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/player/45423/ but he better bring some needed Jerry Rice gloves..

Kareem Hunt !  WE NEED YOU Bro !

Well Done Joe Woods & The Defense !

BiG Thank you ! ! 

Nicholas Jamaal Chubb put the team on his back. #BrownsNFL_2021_2020_Browns.png

36 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Bottom line is if you are playing hurt you are only hurting the team, A healthy Case is better than a hurt Baker 

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I knew when to exit this site and cheer my team on for a ugly win .... 

your welcome !     🤓

i can't bare to watch a 2nd helping of this 💩 'fest in week 11... maybe Turkey Day ! 

I don't see Baker being labeled as 'out' Ravens X2.... not until our final playoff coffin chances are nailed shut.. Winning the division is all we have left.. imho

I don't know if were holding this guy out as a Ravens secret weapon WR?    https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/player/45423/ but he better bring some needed Jerry Rice gloves..

Kareem Hunt !  WE NEED YOU Bro !

Well Done Joe Woods & The Defense !

BiG Thank you ! ! 

Nicholas Jamaal Chubb put the team on his back. #BrownsNFL_2021_2020_Browns.png

Your tripping. this was Bakers finest game to date all those missed open throws keeping the Lions in it and almost making us lose because of turnovers.. This was a Baker signature game,